Kain's Builds (On the Wagon Again)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:08 pm

LeopoldKain wrote:Image
The next kid to say ‘What a cute puppy’ is dead.

Alan Klett aka The Wolf
PL 11 (165pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 28 (+9) DEX: 26 (+8 ) CON: 22 (+6) INT: 14 (+2) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 14 (+2)

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+12), Bluff (+2), Climb 7 (+15), Diplomacy (+2), Disguise (+2), Disable Device 14 (+16), Escape Artist 2 (+10), Gather Info 4 (+6), Handle Animal (+2), Intimidate 12 (+14), Notice 9 (+10), Search 8 (+10), Sense Motive 4 (+6), Stealth 12 (+20), Sleight of Hand 7 (+15), Survival 9 (+10), Swim 4 (+12), Knowledge [Street Wise] 4 (+6),

FEATS: Attack Focus [Melee] (5), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Dodge Focus (5), Elusive Target, Equipment (2), Evasion (2), Improved Initiative (1), Improve Tools, Instant Up, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Sneak Attack, Startle, Takedown Attack (2), Uncanny Dodge [Hearing & Visual] (2),

POWERS:
Wolf Form [Alternate Form; Continuous; Flaw: Permanent] (55pp) [11]
- Enhanced Strength (10pp) [10]
- Enhanced Constitution (10pp) [10]
- Enhanced Dexterity (10pp) [10]
- Enhanced Feat - Rage [Slow Fade (1pp)] (1pp) [1]
- Immunity [Human Diseases] (1pp) [1]
- Speed (1pp) [1]
- Super Senses [Normal Vision (Extended), Direction Sense, Low-Light Vision, Scent (Extended, Acute), Tracking (3), Ultra-Hearing] (11pp) [11]
- Leaping (1pp) [1]
Furry:
- Immunity [Sunburn, Cold] (1pp) [1]
Claws:
- Strike Mighty (1pp) [1]
- Split Attack (1pp) [1]
- Enchanced Feat Improved Critical (2pp) (2),
- Penetrating (5pp) [5]

EQUIPMENT:
(10ep)
Heavy Duty Duffle Bag (3ep) [Hidden Compartment]
Cell Phone (1ep); PDA (1ep); Multi-Tool (1ep);
Leather Jacket (4ep) [+4 Tough]

Combat: Attack +5 / +10 (Melee) +5 Range; [Damage +9 (Unarmed) / +10 (Strike, 18-20 Crit) // +2 (Sneak Attack) / +2(Rage)]; Defense +20 (+13 flat-footed); Initiative +12

SAVES: Toughness +8 (+6 flat-footed), Fortitude +9, Reflex +10 [Evasion], Will +6

DRAWBACKS:

Abilities 26 + Skills 25 (100 ranks) + Feats 30 + Powers 55 + Combat 20 (+5Att/+5Def) + Saves 9 – Drawbacks 0 = 165 / 165

Character Info:
:arrow: Just a up graded version of the 1st one we made... We will be using this version in our up and coming One Shot with Elsa Bloodstone...
Which I am thinking about calling Red or something along that lines...
Eitherway we will think on a title that will be funny and smart.

Give you a preview of the _____ I am going to put them through here is a idea...
Click at your own risk

As always yall...

Thanks for looking at my Builds.

:!: Edited: Thanks for the help Taliesin :)

:!: The very last edit of him...
I really wanted to say he was a PL 12 person so what I did is I removed one RAGE... 2 where kind of over kill... Also it was the time frame I really wanted to be good amount of time so I added slow fade...
So it should be 10rds instead of 5 rds... He is only fatigued for 5 rounds...

We also adjusted the strike so it fit into the grouping better...
Now hainf Rage and Sneak attack are a good thing and his claws are more dangers

And I took what Thunderstrike said:
Thunderstrike wrote:Why would he ever use that gun when his claws can rip through pretty much anything on the planet? Robbing Banks?

I removed the gun thing completly... With Sneak Attack and his high stealth he should be able to get up and close and kill you without anyone knowing. :twisted:
Also his his claws are more dangers now
Last edited by LeopoldKain on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please look at this stuff:
Red and Wolf ; Kain's Builds

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:13 pm

FYI if I was a artist and could draw worth a darn this would be the cover of the 1st issue...

One shot coming soon :)

Liche
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Liche » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:14 pm

*wipes drool from his mouth*

That is a cool pic.
The Liche

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:03 am

Pwheee-wow!

(That was a poor attempt at transcribing a wolf-whistle.)

Keep up the good work Kain. 8)
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:20 pm

So how does it go… What did the Spider say to the Super Hero?

Mistress Lith aka The Spider Demon
PL: 16 (240 pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 15 (+2) DEX: 22 (+6) CON: 18 (+4) INT: 18 (+4) WIS: 14 (+2) CHA: 20 (+5)

SKILLS: Acrobatics 8 (+14), Bluff 10 (+15/+19) [Attractive], Climb 6 (+8 ), Concentration 8 (+10) Diplomacy (+5/ +9) [Attractive], Disguise (+5), Disable Device (+6), Escape Artist (+6), Gather Info (+5), Handle Animal (+5), Intimidate (+4), Notice 4 (+6), Search 4 (+8 ), Sense Motive 4 (+6), Stealth 12 (+18 ), Survival (+3), Swim (+2), Knowledge [Arcade Lore] 12 (+16),

FEATS: Assessment, Attack Specialization [Whip] (3), Attractive, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (3), Distract [Bluff], Dodge Focus (5), Evasion, Equipment (5), Grapple Finesse, Improve Initiative, Improve Trip, Instant Up, Master Plan, Ritualist, Sneak Attack, Taunt,

POWERS:
Spiders Speak [Telepathy] (2pp) [2]
- Comprehend [Limited to Arachnid (-2)] (2pp) [2]
- Range (3pp) [3]
Spiders Kiss [All Linked] Fort DC: 25
- Emotional Control [Limited to Kiss {Touch Att.}; Poisonous {Alternative Save: Fort}; Limited to Love;] (10pp) [5]
- Mind Control [Limited to Kiss {Touch Att.}; Poisonous {Alternative Save: Fort}; One Command;] (20pp) [10]
Spiders Bite [All Linked; Poisonous {Alternative Save: Fort}] Fort DC 20
- Paralyze [Limited to Bite;] (20pp) [10]
The Spiders Queen
- Summon (Minion) [Limited to Arachnid Type; Progression (6pp) [Horde] ; Fanatical; Sacrifice; Linked w/ Spider Speak] (32pp) [16]
Note: Spider Minion
- Strongest Spider Minion (240pp)
- Weakest Spider Minion (20pp) [Max Number: 12]

Regeneration [Limited to Source {Blood}; Persistent; Re-growth;] (6pp) [6]
Immunity [Aging, Poison] (2pp) [2]
Super Movement [Wall Crawling] (4pp) [2]
Super Senses [Extended Vision; Dark Vision; Tremor sense {Limited to Spider Webbing}] (6pp) [3]

EQUIPMENT:
(25ep)
Black Widow Whip: (5ep)
- Poison Coated: Paralyze (10ep) [5] Fort DC 15
- Strike [Melee] (7ep) [7]
- Penetrating (3ep) [3]

COMBAT: Base Attack +3, Melee +3 [Whip +9], Ranged +3, Grapple +6 [Punch +2; Black Widow Whip +9; ] Defense 22 (17 flat-footed); Init +10;

SAVES: Toughness +7(+4 flat-footed) Fortitude +8, Reflex +10, Will +9

DRAWBACKS:

Abilities 47 + Skills 17 (68 ranks) + Feats 29 + Powers 113 + Combat 20(Att 3/ 7Def) + Saves 14 – Drawbacks 0 = 240 / 240

Notes:
Our first bady we will be introduced to in the Elsa and Alan One-Shot.
Now my plan with her is to have her most of the time use others to do her dirty work for her. Being her Spider minions or some poor person who she has seduced.
Now as fare as the build goes something I do feel are a little over killed and some are just right.
So…………..
As usual I am requesting if anyone sees something funny please let me know.

You know me still trying to get used to this.

One thing I love about her is she can have 2 Giant spiders as Minions
Here is the DeviantArt Person I got this from: Spider Demon by ~demonpuppy

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Awesome work, the only thing i can think of. Is remember if your whip is considered Equipment, it can easily be destroyed and unlikely to replace. While a Device, is your trademark item that you can always have. Even if it does get destroyed. Mainly Equipment, is meant to purchase mundane equipment. Weapons which have any magical or technological upgrades, should be used as Devices.

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:58 pm

JoshuaDunlow wrote:Awesome work, the only thing i can think of. Is remember if your whip is considered Equipment, it can easily be destroyed and unlikely to replace. While a Device, is your trademark item that you can always have. Even if it does get destroyed. Mainly Equipment, is meant to purchase mundane equipment. Weapons which have any magical or technological upgrades, should be used as Devices.

That is another one That I wanted to ask you all about...
If I did change it to a device We are looking at a increase in PL...
For a change I am afrade my heros might not be able to take her :shock:

Where Wordmaker and his Batman?
I know Batman should be able to take her :D

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:01 pm

LeopoldKain wrote:
JoshuaDunlow wrote:Awesome work, the only thing i can think of. Is remember if your whip is considered Equipment, it can easily be destroyed and unlikely to replace. While a Device, is your trademark item that you can always have. Even if it does get destroyed. Mainly Equipment, is meant to purchase mundane equipment. Weapons which have any magical or technological upgrades, should be used as Devices.

Not really, A character's PP total can be completely seperate from the character's PL. This can apply to PC's as well as NPC's, but mostly for NPC's. A character can have more or less than the suggest 15 pp/level. This is used mainly for player characters creation PC's in the default super hero campaign.
Last edited by JoshuaDunlow on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 pm

JoshuaDunlow wrote:
LeopoldKain wrote:

Not really, A character's PP total can be completely seperate from the character's PL. This can apply to PC's as well as NPC's. A character can have more or less than the suggest 15 pp/level. This is used mainly for player characters creation PC's in the default super hero campaign.

I am still tring to wrap my head around that... Always try to make my NPCs so I can pick them up and play them as PCs But you have a point...

The one thing I was really worried about was the whole poising thing with the kiss and the bite but lookingat some other builds...
Not saying whos... :roll:
I notice it was usally 10 + rank...
So if the posioning is right and all I have to fix is something that I thought was not right in the first place. I might be really finally getting good at this :?

As always thanks for the help. :wink:

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:10 pm

LeopoldKain wrote:
JoshuaDunlow wrote:
LeopoldKain wrote:

Not really, A character's PP total can be completely seperate from the character's PL. This can apply to PC's as well as NPC's. A character can have more or less than the suggest 15 pp/level. This is used mainly for player characters creation PC's in the default super hero campaign.

I am still tring to wrap my head around that... Always try to make my NPCs so I can pick them up and play them as PCs But you have a point...

The one thing I was really worried about was the whole poising thing with the kiss and the bite but lookingat some other builds...
So if the posioning is right and all I have to fix is something that I thought was not right in the first place. I might be really finally getting good at this :?

A noble thought, however a good GM knows when to push the build. Even if he falls short, or over the normal PP alotment. I think your build as a whole is rather good. I'm not sure why she needs to be PL 16, but i don't know the PL' of your players either.

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 pm

JoshuaDunlow wrote:
LeopoldKain wrote:
JoshuaDunlow wrote:
LeopoldKain wrote:

A noble thought, however a good GM knows when to push the build. Even if he falls short, or over the normal PP alotment. I think your build as a whole is rather good. I'm not sure why she needs to be PL 16, but i don't know the PL' of your players either.

The others are 11 and 12... This chick is strickly for that story I am posting in the Story Section... Also I am still waiting for my order of something evil at J-Mart to come in... Darn Online shopping :x

And JoshuaDunlow thanks for the help... I mean it alot :twisted:

This was our 100th reply :D

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 am

LeopoldKain wrote:Image
So how does it go… What did the Spider say to the Super Hero?

Mistress Lith aka The Spider Demon
PL: 14 (251 pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 14 (+2) DEX: 22 (+6) CON: 18 (+4) INT: 18 (+4) WIS: 14 (+2) CHA: 20 (+5)

SKILLS: Acrobatics 8 (+14), Bluff 10 (+15/+19) [Attractive], Climb 6 (+8 ), Concentration 8 (+10) Diplomacy (+5/ +9) [Attractive], Disguise (+5), Disable Device (+6), Escape Artist (+6), Gather Info (+5), Handle Animal (+5), Intimidate (+4), Notice 4 (+6), Search 4 (+8 ), Sense Motive 4 (+6), Stealth 12 (+18 ), Survival (+3), Swim (+2), Knowledge [Arcade Lore] 12 (+16),

FEATS: Assessment, Attack Specialization [Whip] (3), Attractive, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (3), Distract [Bluff], Dodge Focus (5), Evasion, Equipment (1), Grapple Finesse, Improve Initiative, Improve Trip, Instant Up, Master Plan, Ritualist, Sneak Attack, Taunt,

POWERS:
Spiders Speak [Telepathy] (2pp) [2]
- Comprehend [Limited to Arachnid (-2)] (2pp) [2]
- Range (3pp) [3]
Spiders Kiss [All Linked] Fort DC: 25
- Emotional Control [Limited to Kiss {Touch Att.}; Poisonous {Alternative Save: Fort}; Limited to Love;] (10pp) [5]
- Mind Control [Limited to Kiss {Touch Att.}; Poisonous {Alternative Save: Fort}; One Command;] (20pp) [10]
Spiders Bite [All Linked; Poisonous {Alternative Save: Fort}] Fort DC 20
- Paralyze [Limited to Bite;] (20pp) [10]
The Spiders Queen
- Summon (Minion) [Limited to Arachnid Type; Progression (6pp) [Horde] ; Fanatical; Sacrifice; Linked w/ Spider Speak] (32pp) [16]
Note: Spider Minion
- Strongest Spider Minion (240pp)
- Weakest Spider Minion (20pp) [Max Number: 12]

Regeneration [Limited to Source {Blood}; Persistent; Re-growth;] (6pp) [6]
Immunity [Aging, Poison] (2pp) [2]
Super Movement [Wall Crawling] (4pp) [2]
Super Senses [Extended Vision; Dark Vision; Tremor sense {Limited to Spider Webbing}] (6pp) [3]

Black Widow's Whip [Device: Easy to Lose (25pp)] (15pp) [5]
- Strike (9pp) [9]
- Paralyze [Poisonous] (10pp) [5] Fort DC 15
- Penetrating (4pp) [4]

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)
Costume
- Immunity [Heat; Cold] (2ep) [2]
- Protection (3ep) [3]

COMBAT: Base Attack +3, Melee +3 [Whip +9], Ranged +3, Grapple +6 [Punch +2; Black Widow Whip +11; ] Defense 22 (17 flat-footed); Init +10;

SAVES: Toughness +10(+7 flat-footed) Fortitude +8, Reflex +10, Will +9

DRAWBACKS:

Abilities 47 + Skills 17 (68 ranks) + Feats 25 + Powers 128 + Combat 20(Att 3/ 7Def) + Saves 14 – Drawbacks 0 = 251 / 255

Just fixing her up just right...
Thanks goes out to JoshuaDunlow for helping me with the build :twisted:

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:30 am

If no one would mind doing me a fav...

I needed a build for this man.

:arrow: http://ckirkillustr8.deviantart.com/art/SPIDER-60050467

I hate spiders...

Alos Why?
Beacuse of a car situation I have not had time... Neeed him before I can mose along in my little story :)

Thanks guys :!:

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 am

You know that sound you hear in the middle of the night...
Well your looking at what makes that sound.

Spider Demon Monster
PL: 9 (135 pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 20 (+4) DEX: 18 (+4) CON: 16 (+3) INT: 8 (-1) WIS: 10 (+0) CHA: 2 (-4)

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+8 ), Bluff (-4) , Climb 6 (+10), Diplomacy (-4), Disguise (-4), Disable Device (+4), Escape Artist (+4), Gather Info (-4), Handle Animal (-4), Intimidate 14 (+10), Notice 4 (+4), Search 4 (+3), Sense Motive (+0), Stealth 10 (+14), Survival 10 (+10), Swim (+4),

FEATS: Chokehold, Dodge Focus (4), Evasion, Fearsome Presence, Grapple Finesse, Hide in Plain Sight, Improve Grab, Improve Pin, Power Attack, Sneak Attack (1),

POWERS:
Spiders Bite: [Everything is Liked]
- Strike (5pp) [5]
- Drain [Strength; Poisons] (16pp) [8] DC 18
- Stun [Poisons] (12pp) [6] DC 16
Spiders Web
- Snare [Tethered] (16pp) [8]

Protection (4pp) [4]
Super Movement [Wall-Crawling; Swinging] (4pp) [2]
Super-Senses [Dark Vision; Tremor Sense; Tracking (3)] (8pp) [5]

EQUIPMENT:

COMBAT: Base Attack +6, Melee +6; Ranged +6, Grapple +6 [Legs +4, Bite +9; ] Defense 18 (14 flat-footed); Init +4;

SAVES: Toughness +7(+7 flat-footed) Fortitude +5, Reflex +10, Will +2

DRAWBACKS: -10 Abilities

Abilities 24 + Skills 13 (52 ranks) + Feats 13 + Powers 65 + Combat 20(Att 6/ 4Def) + Saves 10 – Drawbacks 10 = 135 / 135

:arrow: Link to the artist and the picture

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 am

Guess Who?

Guy Ressler
PL: 2 (30 pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 12 (+1) DEX: 10 (+0) CON: 10 (+0) INT: 12 (+1) WIS: 10 (+0) CHA: 14 (+2)

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+0), Bluff 4 (+6), Climb (+1), Diplomacy 5 (+7), Disguise (+2), Disable Device (+0), Escape Artist (+0), Gather Info (+2), Handle Animal (+2), Intimidate (+2), Notice (+0), Search (+1), Sense Motive (+1), Stealth (+0), Survival 2 (+2), Swim 1 (+2),

FEATS: Beginners Luck, Distract [Bluff], Equipment (2), Luck

POWERS:

EQUIPMENT:

(ep 10)
Light Pistol (6ep)
Cell Phone (1ep)

COMBAT: Base Attack +0, Melee +0 ,Ranged +0, Grapple +1 [Punch +1; Light Pistol +3; ] Defense 12 (12 flat-footed); Init +0;

SAVES: Toughness +0 (+0 flat-footed) Fortitude +3, Reflex +2, Will +4

DRAWBACKS:

Abilities 8 + Skills 3 (12 ranks) + Feats 5 + Powers 0 + Combat 4 (Att 0/ 2Def) + Saves 10 – Drawbacks 0 = 30 / 30

:arrow: No one really important... Need him for story reasons :shock:

Return to “Roll Call”