Kain's Builds (On the Wagon Again)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arthur Eld » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:23 pm

I'm a little unsure about some of the math on your Toad build, I don't really understand his Combat stats at all. Is the save for his kick attack DC 17, or is it a damage bonus of 17 (making the DC 32 and being, in my mind, a tad high)?

Also, since he's only done the super-breath and communicating with aquatic life once, wouldn't that be better left to extra effort than being a part of his actual write-up?

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:04 pm

Arthur Eld wrote:I'm a little unsure about some of the math on your Toad build, I don't really understand his Combat stats at all. Is the save for his kick attack DC 17, or is it a damage bonus of 17 (making the DC 32 and being, in my mind, a tad high)?

Also, since he's only done the super-breath and communicating with aquatic life once, wouldn't that be better left to extra effort than being a part of his actual write-up?

I want to make sure I say thanks Arthur Eld...

Some times I mess up on my math... Let me look at it and fix it...
I probably just miss wrote what I was thinking
I work nights so since this is the only time I get to do things like this its usually late at night when I write up and post... :(

On the communication thing I was kind of going with the idea of the alternate Earth...
I am going to have my Heroes find him in the swamps of Louisiana...
Years of being by himself and having no one to really to talk to might have had him work on those abilities just a little and the breath thing...
I had 2 points to go somewhere so I thought why not give him the breath thing
Its not even really that stong... I think it equals a DC 12 to trip someone
I really think the best he could ever do with it is nock a police officer over with it... :roll:

You all that’s why I ask you to look at my stuff because I am still trying to get this…
I think I am now just getting to my 11 or 12th build?
Please look at this stuff:
Red and Wolf ; Kain's Builds

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:07 am

LeopoldKain wrote:Image
Hello Yellow box with my name in it... How you doing?

Thank you for looking at this Character Build

Toad has been fixed...
Thanks again Arthur Eld

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:16 am

LeopoldKain wrote:
Liche wrote:
Thorpacolypse wrote:
Godfallen wrote:
LeopoldKain wrote:I like the idea of Maverick being one of them...
The reason why is because he could be working with Cap reseistents group…

Wolverine, Sabretooth and X-23 would have been to predictable but who to say they would not join up with our baddy?

*sigh*....Wolvie, Sabertooth, and x -23 are NOT immune to poison and diesease....Wolvie HAS been effected by the virus...but his body flushed it in several hours...because of his high regen.
Depending on how viscious the disease dictates how badly they are effected.

Isn't he cute when he's indignant? :D

You're right, GF, I forget that those three and Deadpool are not immune, they just process diseases faster. I'll have to think a little more about Leopold's question, though. I know I am missing some mutants that would survive it without a lot of creative license.

Anais
Archangel
Blackheart
Bloodscream
Cyber
Daken
Deadpool
Elsa Bloodstone
Hulk
Lady Deathstrike
Luke Cage
Namor the Sub-Mariner
Native
Omega Red
Sabretooth
She-Hulk
Ultra Girl
Ulysses Bloodstone
Underworld
Wendigo
Werewolf by Night
Wild Thing

All these character could be considered to have some form of healing abilities but whether that would let them survive is another matter. (Does the Legacy viris afect everyone or just mutants?)

Thanks Linch good choices...
As fare as I know the Legacy Virus III effects all human types... :(
Not good for the world at all... :(

If the kind people at J-Mart have any more suggestions please le me know...

At the momment we have Cap, Jug-Head, Toad as our survivers...
Still looking for 2 to 6 more :twisted:

Just a note for myself nothing important please keep going :D

Liche
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Liche » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Keep in mind some of those characters are dead or from alternate timelines.
The Liche

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Say hello to my boom sticks.

Elsa Bloodstone
PL: 11.85 (175 pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 28 (+9/+4) DEX: 22 (+6) CON: 26 (+8/+3) INT: 12 (+1) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 14 (+2)

SKILLS: Acrobatics 8 (+16), Bluff (+2), Climb 4 (+12/+8 ), Diplomacy (+2), Disguise 4 (+6), Disable Device 4 (+10), Escape Artist 4 (+10), Gather Info 4 (+6), Handle Animal (+2), Intimidate (+2), Medical 4 (+5), Notice 4 (+5), Search 4 (+5), Sense Motive (+1), Stealth 8 (+14), Survival 4 (+5), Swim (+8/+4), Knowledge [Arcade Lore] 8 (+9), Knowledge [Religious Faith] 8 (+9),

FEATS: Ambidexterity, Attack Focus [Range] (5), Dodge Focus (2), Elusive Target, Endurance (2), Evasion, Favored Opponent [ Monsters (2); Vampires (2)], Instant Up, Improve Aim, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Ritualist, Uncanny Dodge [Vision], Equipment (13); Improve Inactive

POWERS:
Blood Gem Choker [Device; Easy to Lose; (45pp)] (27pp) [9]
- Enhanced STR: [10] (10pp)
- Enhanced CON: [10] (10pp)
- Protection [Impervious] (5pp) [5]
- Regeneration (3pp) [3]
- Super-Senses [Dark Vision; Low-Light Vision] (3pp) [3]
- Immunity [Disease (Limited to Vampirism, Lycanthropy, Mummy Rot) ] (3pp) [3]
- Wearers Blood [Poisonous to Vampires] 10pp [10]
- Enhance Feat: Fearless,

Ulysses Genie Lamp [Device; Easy to Lose; 25pp] (15pp) [5]
- Light [Alternate Power; Triggered when a Supernatural Crisis is located;] (1pp) [1]
- Teleport [Long Range; Portal; Limited to where a Supernatural Crisis is located; Unreliable; Linked w/ Light] (16pp) [8]
- Super Senses [Extended (7); Direction Sense ; Distance Sense; Limited to Supernatural Crisis; Linked w/ Light] (8pp) [8]

Regeneration (3pp) [3]
Immunity [Disease (Limited to Vampirism, Lycanthropy, Mummy Rot) ] (3pp) [3]
Elsa Blood [Poisonous to Vampires] 10pp [10]

Note:On the items in red I did not know how to properly label that her blood can kill a vampire if they bite her…
That is why I did not find a place for those 5 pp to get her to PL 12
So Any suggestion please leave comment

EQUIPMENT:
(65ep)
Com link (1ep)
Sliver Bladed Knife (5ep);
Guitar Case w/ Secret Compartments (2ep)
Uzi x 2 (24); Shot Gun x 2 (26);
Silver Bullets (5ep)

COMBAT: Base Attack +5, Melee +14/+9, Ranged +16, Grapple +9/+4 [Unarmed +9/+4 Uzi +4; Shot Gun +5/+6*; Assault Riffle+5; Sniper Rifle +5 (19-20)], Defense 18 (18 flat-footed); Init +10;

SAVES: Toughness +13/+8 (+6/+3 flat-footed), Fortitude +10, Reflex +10, Will +6

DRAWBACKS:

Abilities 34 + Skills 17 (68 ranks) + Feats 36 + Powers 58 + Combat 20(Att 5/ 5Def) + Saves 10 – Drawbacks 0 = 175 / 180

Character Info:
Wiki wrote:Elsa Bloodstone
Beautiful and feisty Elsa Bloodstone is the daughter of famous monster hunter Ulysses Bloodstone. Following her parents' breakup when she was two years old, Elsa accompanied her mother across Europe. Despite never knowing her father, Elsa remained curious about him. Though ignorant of her father's career, she was plagued by dreams about vampires and other creatures of the night.

Shortly after Elsa's 18th birthday, Ulysses died and left his Boston home (the Bloodstone House) to Elsa and her pregnant mother, along with all of its contents, accumulated during his millennia of adventures. Arriving in Boston, Elsa encountered several unique individuals affiliated with her father: Charles Barnabus, a pureblood vampire lawyer and executor of the estate; the clerk Mr. Dluga, his teenage son Tomas and his vampire-hating grandfather Papa Dluga; and Adam, the caretaker of the house. Actually Frankenstein's Monster, Adam helped indoctrinate Elsa into her true heritage, offering her the mystic Bloodstone Choker which bonded with and empowered Elsa. Adam also gave her other items from her father's collection, including a mystic lamp that contained a captured djinn ("genie") and served as an early-warning detection system, glowing whenever a mystical threat was active in the world.

Using the lamp, Elsa encountered Dracula in Bosnia and later helped the Living Mummy defeat the resurrected Egyptian necromancer Rakses.[2] Elsa then became embroiled in a Nosferati vampire plot to infect Dracula, Barnabus and other pureblood vampires with a virus, turning them into an eternal source of nourishment for the Nosferati. Elsa confronted Nosferatu himself, her Bloodstone Choker destroying the vampire when he tried to bite her.

After those events, Elsa and her mother had elected to remain at Bloodstone House, turning it into a curiosity shop run by her mother while Elsa continues exploring the family vocation of monster hunting in between college classes.

Recently Elsa joined up as part of Iron Man and the government's Fifty States Initiative. Elsa has been identified as one of the 142 registered superheroes who appear to have signed the Superhuman Registration Act and become part of the Initiative.[3]

Powers, abilities and equipment

Elsa has exhibited superhuman strength, speed, durability and endurance, and a regenerative ability. She appears to possess all of the abilities her father once had. In addition, She has demonstrated immunity to vampire bites (her blood will destroy a vampire if consumed and the original Bloodgem fragment itself is anathema to vampires).

In the Bloodstone series, Elsa claimed that she had inherited at least some of the Bloodgem power genetically, but it has also been shown that her powers of strength and invulnerability were bestowed upon her by the Bloodgem fragment she wears on a choker, although she does not appear to be wearing it in Nextwave #8 flashbacks to her childhood training sessions. She has also been portrayed as an expert marksman.

She has been shown to use a removable Bloodgem on a choker as well as a number of artifacts gathered by her father. These include a lamp which contained a genie whom Ulysses had enslaved years ago. This serves as an early warning system, lighting up during times of supernatural crisis, and transporting him to said crisis. In Nextwave, she carries a guitar case with a false cover, containing two Uzis and a rifle.

After looking up this person now I want to read Nextwave just to find out everything about her.

Thanks goes out to Liche on this suggestion :)

Liche
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Liche » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:07 am

She is a bad ass.
The Liche

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:40 am

:arrow: Some bad news from The Heroes for Hire camp…

My friends have decided they rather play Star Wars campaign instead of Mutants and Mastermind / Super Hero’s Campaign.

I wanted to get the opinion of you all here…

Should I try to continue with the Heroes for Hire story I have posted…
Or
let it die off and maybe have you all pick a charter and make a 1 Shot for them?

Or try to come up with a new story all together?

I would like to get some of your all thoughts on this…

I would of posted this in the story but I have not posted the last little bit of the adventure

Also I should of saw this coming as soon as I plan a indepth story it all falls a part...

Please leave a comment :!:

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:27 am

LeopoldKain wrote::arrow: Some bad news from The Heroes for Hire camp…

My friends have decided they rather play Star Wars campaign instead of Mutants and Mastermind / Super Hero’s Campaign.

Or
let it die off and maybe have you all pick a charter and make a 1 Shot for them?

I would of posted this in the story but I have not posted the last little bit of the adventure

Also I should of saw this coming as soon as I plan a indepth story it all falls a part...

I say keep going with your story. Your scenario is pretty much the whole reason I started my thread a year ago and you know how it's gone. Keep the dream alive!
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:01 am

Thorpacolypse wrote:
LeopoldKain wrote::arrow: Some bad news from The Heroes for Hire camp…

Or

I say keep going with your story. Your scenario is pretty much the whole reason I started my thread a year ago and you know how it's gone. Keep the dream alive!

Ok Thorpacolypse we will keep it alive for the great good of the Thorpacolypseverse...

Also I can have more fun with it without worring about other stuff :twisted:

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:37 am

I think this pic is so cute...

JUGGERNAUT
PL: 14 (210 pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 48 (+19/+4) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 36 (+13/+3) INT: 12 (+1) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 10 (+0)

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+2), Bluff 8 (+8 ), Climb 4 (+18/+8 ), Diplomacy (+0), Disguise (+0), Disable Device (+2), Escape Artist (+2), Gather Info (+0), Handle Animal (+0), Intimidate 12 (+14), Notice 4 (+5), Search 4 (+5), Sense Motive 4 (+5), Stealth (-2), Survival 4 (+5), Swim 4 (+18/+8 ), Knowledge [Crimson Gem of Cyttorak] 4 (+5), Knowledge [Street Wise] 4 (+5),

FEATS: All Out Attack, Attack Focus [Melee] (3), Chokehold, Distract [Intimidate], Equipment (1) Fast Over Run, Fearless, Fearsome Presence (5), Improve Critical [Punches] (4), Improve Grab, Improve Pin, Power Attack, Seize Initiative, Startle, Stunning Attack, Takedown Attack, Weapon Block,

POWERS:
Crimson Gem of Cyttorak [Device; Hard to Lose;(115pp) ] ( 92pp) [23]
- Enhanced STR: (20pp) [20]
- Enhanced CON: (20pp) [20]
- Enhanced Feats: [Uncontrollable Rage (4), Endurance (3)] (6pp) [7]
- Density [ +10 STR, +2 Impervious Protection, Immovable 1; Extra: Continuous; Flaws: Permanent](15pp) [5]
- Immovable [Unstoppable] (8pp) [8]
- Immunity [Life Support] (9pp) [9]
- Growth [Large] (12pp) [4]
- Protection [Impervious] (10pp) [10]
- Strike [Mighty Melee] (5pp) [5]
- Super- Strength [Ground Strike, Shockwave, Thunder Clap] (10pp) [5]

Juggernaut Helmet [Easy to Lose; ( 25pp)] (15pp) [5]
-Protection [Impervious; Ablative Limited to Helmet] (10pp) [10]
- Mind Shield (15) [15]

Leaping (4pp) [4]
Summon (Minion) (6pp) [3]

EQUIPMENT:
(5ep)

COMBAT: Base Attack +4, Melee +26/+12, Ranged +6, Grapple +23/+4[Punchs +24 (Crit.17-20);] Defense 16 (10 flat-footed); Init +2;

SAVES: Toughness +25(+25 flat-footed) / Juggernaut Helmet Toughness +10, Fortitude +18, Reflex +6, Will +3

DRAWBACKS:

Abilities 22 + Skills 13 (52 ranks) + Feats 28 + Powers 117 + Combat 20(Att 5/ 5Def) + Saves 10 – Drawbacks 0 = 210 / 210

Character Info:

You all know who this person is so there is no needed to write out who he is... But please note he has Summon Minion... In an alternate universe where the Legacy Viruse has killed off over 80% of the world who would follow old Jub head here...
Well see next posting to find out :P

Last edited by LeopoldKain on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:47 am

Its the Juggernaut's Bitch

Juggernaut’s Dog: Charles
PL: 4 (45 pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 14 (+2) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 16 (+3) INT: 2 (-4) WIS: 10 (+2) CHA: 10 (+0)

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+2), Bluff (+0), Climb 2 (+4), Diplomacy (+0), Disguise (+0), Disable Device (+2), Escape Artist (+2), Gather Info (+0), Handle Animal (+0), Intimidate 2 (+2), Notice 5 (+5), Search 5 (+1), Sense Motive (+0), Stealth 4 (+6), Survival 4 (+6), Swim 2 (+4),

FEATS: Accurate Attack, Attack Focus [Melee] (2), Improve Crit. [Bite] (1), Improve Grab [Limited to Bite] (1), Improve Trip, Instant Up, Luck, Teamwork,

POWERS:
Super Senses [Ultra Hearing(1); Scent(1), Track(3)] (4pp) [4]

EQUIPMENT:

COMBAT: Base Attack +3, Melee +7, Ranged +5, Grapple +2 [Unarmed +2 (Bruise); Bite +4 (Crit. (19-20) ; Defense 12 (10 flat-footed); Init +2;

SAVES: Toughness +3 (+3 flat-footed), Fortitude +6, Reflex +6 , Will +5

DRAWBACKS:

Abilities 6 + Skills 6 (24 ranks) + Feats 9 + Powers 4 + Combat 10 (3 Att. / 2 Def) + Saves 10 + Drawbacks 0 = 45 / 45

Character Info:
After realizing most of the worlds population was dead or dieing The Juggernaut knew he needed someone to find as a friend and keep him company. He found this little puppy and has been the one thing that has help keep his insanity and become a more calmer person.

The dog is named Charles after his brother Charles Xavier...

Yeah my master is the Juggernaut, Bitch!

MorningKnight
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby MorningKnight » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:54 am

Charles is full of epic win.

So is Elsa Bloodstone. I love her, even if she hates Americans.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Thorpacolypse » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:00 pm

Juggernaut's bitch...

Now THAT'S funny. :D
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby LeopoldKain » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:34 pm

MorningKnight wrote:Charles is full of epic win.

So is Elsa Bloodstone. I love her, even if she hates Americans.

I dont think its she hates Americans... I think its just she has to beat alot of us up... :cry:

Who knows... I been thinking about posting a One Shot with her and My Wolf Charater... Expecally while the HFH is in limbo... I think I could come up with a very interesting story

Thorpacolypse wrote:Juggernaut's bitch...

Now THAT'S funny. :D

I am mostly happy that Kit has not kicked me out yet. Does he not look in this room? :shock:

Return to “Roll Call”