Kain's Builds (On the Wagon Again)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:04 pm

How about this one?

"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Kain's Builds (Newest: Mistress Lith)

Postby LeopoldKain » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:34 pm

I am so happy me and my friends are getting back into tring to play Mutants and Masterminds and that my login and other forum post are still here. Thanks.
Please look at this stuff:
Red and Wolf ; Kain's Builds

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Welcome back!

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Kain's Builds (Back on the Wagon)

Postby LeopoldKain » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello I'm trying to make a PC for the 1st time since 2008... I think I might be a little rusty at this so I might need some help.

Nahaz
PL: 10 (150 pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 27 (+8) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 22 (+6) INT: 10 (+0) WIS: 10 (+0) CHA: 10 (+0)

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+2), Bluff (+0), Climb 2 (+13), Diplomacy (+0), Disguise (+0), Disable Device (+0), Escape Artist (+0), Gather Info (+0), Handle Animal (+0), Intimidate (+0), Notice (+0), Search (+0), Sense Motive (+0), Stealth (+0), Survival (+0), Swim (+5),

FEATS: Power Attack, Endurance (2), Fearsome Presence (3)

POWERS: Hellfire Control (2), Regentation (4){Must Be in Contact with Fire}, Strike (3) [Claws] w/ Mighty Power (2) w/ Piercing, Super STR (1)

EQUIPMENT: N/A

COMBAT: Base Attack +0, Melee +0 ,Ranged +0, Grapple +1 [ ] Defense 12 (12 flat-footed); Init +0;

SAVES: Toughness +0 (+0 flat-footed) Fortitude +3, Reflex +2, Will +4

DRAWBACKS:

The idea behind this character is he is a demon and he will be our hand to hand type fighter. I am trying to make him into out Power House. I know the combat and saves are not done. I was thinking about adding Drawbacks. Mostly just posting this now to make sure I have a reference for later. At the moment he is far from being a 150 character.

Mister B
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Mister B » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Well I think you have to state something that regeneration can't heal? If not that could be a power loss complication. That could be like Blessed/Divine weapons, or perhaps cold iron (depending on your lore). Being on holy ground might make you less powerful. But thats just off the top of my head.

Narsil
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Narsil » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:25 am

Regeneration has no limitations outside of Incurable attacks and the power loss drawback.

It's the Resurrection facet which has this limitation.
Narsil 2e
Narsil 3e

'Oil, an emergency? About time the people who run this planet of yours realize that to be dependent upon a mineral slime just doesn't make sense.'
-The Fourth Doctor, Terror of the Zygons

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Kain's Builds (Back on the Wagon)

Postby LeopoldKain » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Thanks for the reply yall. Been thinking about it on the ride to work today. I have along ways to go before I am back in the game of making ok characters. :shock:

LeopoldKain
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Kain's Builds (On the Wagon Again)

Postby LeopoldKain » Sat May 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Lets try this again... That 1st character post after 6years of being gone was just terrible. :shock:

Again I ask the wise and more smarter people of the forums to bestow their knowledge on to me. And assist in my build. :shock:

Bio / Concept:
Nahaz is a Demon from the Nine Hells. He has been given the task to work with the Constant on earth. (Note: Constant is a human like Dr. Strange ideally.) Unlike the mindless Demons or Devils from Hell. He has free thought. Nahaz abilities are at the peak of human achievement when it comes to Strength and Constitution. All other abilities are average or slightly above. Nahaz does not know how but he is skilled boxer when it comes to fighting styles. Because of seeing 1st hand the fires and evils with in the realms of hell as a child demon he is fearless. Also his presence is fearsome to most non-demons / angle type creatures. He is knowledgeable in Arcane Lore. One of the perks of having Demon Blood is that Nahaz is immune to fires of hell, extreme heat, diseases, poisons and he ages slower than humans. As a demon he does have sharp claws and he is able to leap great distances. As a demon he comprehends all languages and speaks all of them.
Nahaz biggest strengths / set back is his anger. His demon rage will have him grow larger increase his strength to almost superhuman / cosmic levels. This allows him to go into some what a berserker mode because his body becomes able to begin to regenerate most damage. He is able to control if he does or does not go into a rage but... Blood of a innocent placed on his head will auto change him. Also there is a chance he might not realize friend from foe while in Demon rage mode.

Nahaz
PL 10 (150pp)

ABILITIES: STR: 25/39(+7/+14) DEX: 14(+2) CON: 25/32 (+7/+11) INT: 12(+1) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 10 (0)

SKILLS: Climb 3 (+10/+17), Craft {Mechanic} 9 (+10), Drive 10 (+12), Intimidate 10 (+10), Knowledge {Arcan Lore} 4 (+5), Knowledge {Streetwise} 4 (+5), Sense Motive 4 (+5)

FEATS: Fighting Style: Boxing [All-out Attack, Defensive Attack, Elusive, Target, Improved Block(2) , Power Attack, Takedown Attack], Diehard, Endurance 3 (+12), Fearless, Fearsome Presence 3 (Does not work on other Demon/Angle Type Creatures), Ritualist, Demon Rage 4(+6 Increased Duration X5 rds)

POWERS:
Demon Blood (Immunity 5) [5PP] Aging, Custom: Hell Fire (1), Extreme Heat (1), Disease, Poison,
[Note Immunity to Age is just ages slowly]
Demon Claws (Strike 2) [4PP] DC 31, Mighty, Precise
Leaping 2 [2PP]
Protection 2 [2PP]
Polyglot (Comprehend 3) [6PP] {Read All, Speak All, Understand All Languages}
Demon Rage:
Growth 7 [14PP] +14 Str, +7 Con, +1 Size, Limited [Rage Mode]
Regeneration 12 [6PP]
Recovery Rate: Bruised (3) recover 1 / round without rest, Disabled (3) recover 1 /20 min, Stagger (2) recover 1 /5 mins Unconscious (2) recover 1 / action,
Limited [Rage Mode]
Super-Strength 2 (4PP) +10 Str carry capacity, heavy load 22.4 tons, +2 Str to some checks, Limited [Rage Mode] Ground Strike (Radius 100ft DC 20), Thunderclap (Area 50ft. DC20)
{Note: Unable to control transformation into Rage Mode when blood of innocents is spilled on head. Mattering on who is present in combat there is a 20% - 70% Nahaz may attack team member while in Demon Rage mode and not attack the enemy or try to fight both the enemy and the team member. 50/50}

EQUIPMENT: N/A
[Note: If PP allows he will own an old truck or motorcycle that he enjoys working on.]

Combat: Attack +4 / +4 (Melee) +3 Range; Demon Claws (Strike 2) +4 DC 24 / 31 Unarmed Attack +4 DC 22 / 29 [Bludgeon; Crit. 20] Defense +4/+3 (+2 flat-footed); Initiative +2

SAVES: Toughness +9/+13 (+6 flat-footed), Fortitude +10/+14, Reflex +2, Will +3

DRAWBACKS:

Abilities 38 + Skills 11 (44 ranks) + Feats 27 + Powers 43 + Combat 16 + Saves 5 – Drawbacks 0 = 140 / 150

{Note: Any state written 10/20 is normal/rage mode.}

Again as always thanks for looking at this character write up. I always have appreciated this community for there feed back on builds. Also would like to thank the fine folks at J-Mart for helping with this build. If I could remember how to make links to sites I would for that page.

Thanks again everyone. :D

Return to “Roll Call”