Eld's builds:Scimitar, Spirit Dragon, Zombies, Kirin, Amleth

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Eld's builds:Istvatha V’han Empress of A Billion Dimensi

Postby Crinos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Yeah, I love the Book of the Empress. It actually gives notes on how to reskin every single Champions villain as one of her minions, barring the major ones like Doctor destroyer and Mechanon. It also gives me an opportunity to use guys like the Squadron Supreme and the Justice Lords, and perhaps introduce bad guys who only ever existed in Elseworlds/What Ifs, or alternate continuities.

Also, in the crinoverse, she's conquered the Earth belonging to the Wonderful 101.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:57 pm

And over in Champions online we see how she gets around that vow not to invade earth, by conquering the Gadroon and getting them to invade (granted, you have to seek out in-game lore articles to learn this)
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arthur Eld » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 pm

I think Champions Beyond mentions that too-and that she's also manipulating the Hzeel at the same time.

I actually have plans related to that for an upcoming MTA adventure.

You know what might make for an interesting, if unconventional campaign idea? The PCs are a group of V'hanian criminals (anything from heroic sociopaths to noble rebels to shameless thieves with a heart of gold) assigned to the most dangerous worlds the Empress wants to conquer, sort of a Suicide Squad meets Exiles thing.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:46 pm

Arthur Eld wrote:I think Champions Beyond mentions that too-and that she's also manipulating the Hzeel at the same time.

I actually have plans related to that for an upcoming MTA adventure.

You know what might make for an interesting, if unconventional campaign idea? The PCs are a group of V'hanian criminals (anything from heroic sociopaths to noble rebels to shameless thieves with a heart of gold) assigned to the most dangerous worlds the Empress wants to conquer, sort of a Suicide Squad meets Exiles thing.

Right. Who are we going to shanghai into GM'ing? :P
Impeach the peach!

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Actually I was thinking of doing a multi-versal campaign when I was planning Time after time. And I might still do one afterwards. Though after GMing stuff set in space or other times for what's gonna be two years be the time it's over, I'd probably want to do something set on the modern crinosverse first.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:22 pm

One thing we haven't done yet: Justice League.

Think about it.

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:30 pm

Crinos wrote:One thing we haven't done yet: Justice League.

Think about it.

I was kinda expecting the League to be... well... the League.

Though the Chivengers came thiiiiiiiiis close to being the Justice League of Chicago after Dresden's name for the group that came together at one point. But what I had planned didn't sit right with the League and the Avengers let me make Great Lakes Avengers jokes.

Actually, come to think of it, with the Chivengers more or less broken up or absorbed into the main group, that leaves the perfect opportunity for Mr. Immortal, Big Bertha, Squirrel Girl and all the rest.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Indeed it does, I may have you guys run into em during Young Avenegrs.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arthur Eld » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Hurm...I just had this thought of a team of all Scion Supers with vaguely original 7 power sets as the third Vanguard Mission Team, Gamma, also called Justice League of Europe.

I might have to do it.
Last edited by Arthur Eld on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rtrimmer
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby rtrimmer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:58 pm

One hundred million dimensions, no resting, one second of her attention per dimension every... 5,000 years.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arthur Eld » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:07 pm

A good leader knows how to delegate. She has a whole group of chancellors made up of several versions of one guy because he's such a good bureaucrat.

Plus, it's mentioned in Book of the Empress that most of her dimensions are actually really small-like the size of the Milky Way.

Which is not something I thought I'd use as a comparison for smallness.

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:10 pm

I might get into that actually that sounds like fun. Im a fan of the Empress as well.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Arthur Eld wrote:A good leader knows how to delegate. She has a whole group of chancellors made up of several versions of one guy because he's such a good bureaucrat.

Plus, it's mentioned in Book of the Empress that most of her dimensions are actually really small-like the size of the Milky Way.

Which is not something I thought I'd use as a comparison for smallness.

Plus the fact that she can shift through time and space at will. So she really knows how to stretch a day.

Plus, a lot of her worlds are ruled by robotic versions of herself. Plus her empire has a very efficient and corruption free bureaucracy.

So she has time to manage her empire, and also personal time for her hobbies (She's an avid gamer, and amateur xenobiologist, among other pursuits)

danelsan
Daredevil
Daredevil

Postby danelsan » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Heh, Imagine the proportions of the war when she stumbles on one of the billion dimensions ruled by some alternate version of herself :shock:
My DeviantArt page
Batgirl avatar by ArtNerdEm

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 pm

danelsan wrote:Heh, Imagine the proportions of the war when she stumbles on one of the billion dimensions ruled by some alternate version of herself :shock:

Yeah, they thought of that. V'han is multiversally unique. The book does contain some alternate versions that could be used as a non multiversal campaign (Fantasy Game, Horror Game, and a straight Space Opera game where she's a bug lady), but as presented here she's meant to be a unique being with no other equivalents in the multiverse.

Return to “Roll Call”