Playable The Darkness?

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Playable The Darkness?

Postby kenmadragon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Simple Question: Anyone got a playable PL 10 150 PP version of The Darkness a.k.a. Jackie Estacado? 3rd Edition if you would, which hits caps where it's important, and has all the options Jackie has available to him?

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: Playable The Darkness?

Postby Thorpacolypse » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:15 pm

I have a 2E version at J-Mart and BARON has one in 2E as well. Either should be an easy convert. If I get the gumption, I will try to work one up in 3E. Loves me some Jackie.

You can search for them or maybe search for the old Grand Index of The Heaven that has tons of our 2E stuff in one thread.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

kenmadragon
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Playable The Darkness?

Postby kenmadragon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:27 pm

I've seen both of them, but when I tried to conversion (yours actually), it comes out way over pointed, and the post-conversion didn't really feel like The Darkness. So I was wondering if there was a build out there that was clean, covered all the bases, and still kept itself to meeting PL 10 150PP.

Return to “Roll Call”