Howler's Heroes

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Doc Cosmic
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Doc Cosmic » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:11 am

I apologize for not coming around the ATT sooner and seeing this. I first starting reading White Howler's posts in MD's thread, and when she made her own thread I began reading that. Her positive attitude and wonderful attitude shown through her words and into my heart. You could feel her warmth in all of her posts. I will miss her, and my best wishes extend to her kin.

In memorandum of her optimistic participation on these boards, and to help bring the community together...we should start a White Howler Hug. At least, I will start :)

{{White Howler Hug}} to anyone who wants one!

-Doc

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:51 am

{{White Howler Hug}} to anyone who wants one!

=^_^= Mow
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

MorningKnight
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby MorningKnight » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:14 am

Good plan, Doc Cosmic.

{{White Howler Hug}} on the house.

Magpie
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Magpie » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:22 pm

I never knew Beth Holt. I never knew White Howler. I did see her warmth, enthusiasm and kindness in everything she posted on this forum. In a way, I didn't need to know her to know that she was one of the world's good people, and hearing this news has brought me to tears. A magpie is flying for you, Beth. One for sorrow.

Kit
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Postby Kit » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:53 pm

All,

We're going to let this thread rest for now. We are keeping it on the forum and I'm making it a Sticky thread so it can always be found at the top of Roll Call. White Howler's sister told me she may want to revisit someday and we'll keep it here for her just in case.

Kit
You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves.

--Christopher Marlowe, Edward II, Act II, Scene I

Return to “Roll Call”