Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Radical
Hireling
Hireling

Re: Kreuz Control - TETSUO! (BUILD 3000!)

Postby Radical » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:28 am

Psistrike wrote:Yeah, the one scene in Akira that still freaks me out is when he turns into the giant, cancerous flesh form. :shock:

Same here; that was just gross. If AKIRA ever gets to TV, I hope that scene gets replaced with bunnies or something.
Check out my stories to see what kind of characters I wanna create!

Psistrike
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Kreuz Control - TETSUO! (BUILD 3000!)

Postby Psistrike » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Radical wrote:
Psistrike wrote:Yeah, the one scene in Akira that still freaks me out is when he turns into the giant, cancerous flesh form. :shock:

Same here; that was just gross. If AKIRA ever gets to TV, I hope that scene gets replaced with bunnies or something.

It has been on TV several times over the years, first back in the 90s in on Sci-Fi channel during anime movie month and most recently back in December on CN.

Radical
Hireling
Hireling

Re: 59

Postby Radical » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:Image

I learned this trick from Mom.

The daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman, A-ko is a superstrong, superfast, 16 year-old high school girl who is only trying to live a normal life. This desire is complicated by the fact that her best friend is one Shiko (C-ko) Kotobuki. C-ko is short, cute, and insufferably irritating (well, at least to everyone else). C-ko contributes greatly to A-ko's trouble and is directly responsible for A-ko continuous arguments and fights with B-ko (nemesis and archrival of A-Ko). It also doesn't help that C-ko cooks like ryoga reads road maps, and yet proceeds to shower A-ko with 'gourmet lunches'. Is it any wonder that A-ko occasionally looses it? Of course, when A-ko lets her temper get the better of her, the results are ... well... destructive, to say the least. *

Eiko Megami PL: 11 (160 pp)
Also known as: A-ko

Abilities (17)
STR 30 DEX 20 CON 30 INT 11 WIS 14 CHA 14

Combat (24)
+5 init, +6/8 ATK, +8 DEF (+2 dodge, +3 flat-footed)
+10 DMG (unarmed)

saves (5)
DMG +10 FORT +10 REF +8 WILL +4

Skills (7/28.)
Acrobatics +8
bluff +4
climb +4
notice +6
sense motive+6

feats (10)
acrobatic bluff, attack focus (melee) x2, dodge focus x2, elusive target, evasion, power attack, taunt, ultimate effort (strength checks)

Powers (97)
device: Armbands +3 (12)
- Deflect +6 (all ranged) [12]
enhanced con +20 (20)
enhanced STR +20 (20)
immovable +5 (extra: unstoppable) (10)
impervous toughness +10 (10)
leaping +4 (4)
speed +5 (5)
Superstrength +8 (16)

costs
abilities 17 + combat 24 + saves 5 + skills 7/28 + feats 10 + powers 97 = 160 pts

Technical notes: statted up well before Grahf did up Nuku-Nuku (a character with very similar abilities), I was holding this off until I could watch the movie again to make sure i got everything right. ideally, i wanted to make her PL 10, and while I understand she qualifies as such, I'm a stickler for "point total should match your PL". I'm also aware of her strength problems if she's deprived of her armbands, but given how rarely that comes up, well, that's complication territory, IMO

tactics: A-Ko's tactics are pretty simple: acrobatic bluff to feint, then get in close and power attack the enemy until it stops moving. if that doesn't work, fall back and find something big and heavy to throw at them.

* = bio by micheal surbrook

Funny...I did a 3rd Edition version of this (offline; I'd put it up, but I'd like your permission first) and for me it came out to 182 pp.! (Also, like you, I'd rather the point total matched the PL.)
Check out my stories to see what kind of characters I wanna create!

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

3100!

Postby Kreuzritter » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:57 am

Victor Von Doom

PL 13 (195)

Abilities (90)
STR 10 AGI 2 FIT 2 AWA 2
STA 16 DEX 2 INT 8 PRE 3

Powers (47)
Electric blast: Damage +16 (extra: accurate 4) (37)
- Short out: nullify +12 (electronics, extras: burst area +1, concentration +1, Simultaneous +1, flaw: range -1) [36]
metal body: immunity +20 (energy effects, flaw: limited-half effect -1) (10)

Advantages (4)
eidetic memory, improvised tools, inventor, skill mastery (technology)

Skills (30/60)
deception +4
close combat: unarmed +8
expertise: science +10
insight +6
intimidation +10
investigation +6
perception +6
technology +10

Defenses (24)
TOU +16 DODGE +10 FORT +16 PARRY +10 WILL +10

complications
arrogance: Doom's ego is a monstrous thing, his vanity and hubris knowing no limit
Motivation - Power: Doom's lust for power in all its' forms knows no bounds
RICHARDS!: Doom blames his disfigurement and the loss of his company on Reed Richards

Total
abilities 90 + powers 47 + advantages 4 + skills 30/60 + defenses 24 = 195

:arrow: villain of the Fantastic Four movies, Victor Von Doom was the founder and head of Von Doom International (VDI for short), a power hungry arrogant genius who was regarded as a "Modern Edison", particularly the part about stealing inventions out from under his 'business partners' to market as his own. when one such peer, Reed Richards came to doom for the tech and funding to study an upcoming cosmic radiation-storm, Doom naturally leapt at the chance to humiliate the man, insisting on using VDI's private space station for the experiments, and putting himself in charge of the operation.

However, the storm was of greater magnitude than expected, bombarding all five on board (reed, Doom, shuttle pilot Johnny Storm, biochemist sue Storm and astronaut Ben Grimm) with cosmic rays. while the rest would quickly develop the superhuman powers that would make them the Fantastic Four, Doom was seemingly unaffected due to having secured himself in the station's heavily shielded command centre. in reality, doom also gained powers, at first the absorption of any energy around him, but his skin itself was sloughing off to reveal his body had been transmuted into a highly durable organic metal, slowly depriving Doom of his beloved personal beauty. this was further compounded by the VDI board of directors and financial supporters throwing Doom under the bus for the station's debacle, ousting him from his own company. finally snapping, Doom began his campaign for revenge, first murdering his most vocal critics in private, and then diving the Fantastic four so that he could torture Reed to death, blaming the man for the problems Doom's arrogance and great had caused, in the process using one of Reed's experiments to accelerate the maturation of his own powers. while successful in the latter, Grimm and the Storms came to Reed's rescue fighting doom in a battle that spilled out onto the streets of manhattan, and Doom rendered an immobile statue through their combined efforts in exploiting laws of thermal conduction.

a few years later, Doom regained his mobility, and now operating from his home nation of Latveria, tried to steal the godlike powers of the Silver Surfer, before being defeated by the fantastic Four once again (or rather, Johnny Storm wielding the combined abilities of the four)
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Phrozen
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Kreuz Control - DOOM! (BUILD 3100!)

Postby Phrozen » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:15 am

The Fantastic Four movies had some good pieces in them (Michale Chiklis as Ben Grimm and Chris Evans as Johnny Storm had great chemistry and Chiklis was really good.) but failed in almost every other aspect.

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Kreuz Control - DOOM! (BUILD 3100!)

Postby kenseido » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:48 am

I thought the casting was excellent, and I thought the final fight scene was very good.

The Benn Grimm story was decent and the chemistry between him and Johnny worked. Everything else was lame or crap, especially the non-love triangle between Reed, Sue, and Victor.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Hydra

PL 10 (150)

Abilities (34)
STR 0 AGI 2 FIT 2 AWA 4
STA 6 DEX 1 INT 2 PRE 0

Powers (74)
Bleak warlock: array (51)
- abyssal song: Affliction +10 (dazed/compelled/controlled, will resists, extra: cumulative +1, perception area +1, selective +1) [40]
- Black ice: create +10 (extras: continuous +1, innate, movable +1) [41]
- Bloodbender: Move object +10 (extra: damaging +1, range +1, subtle, flaw: Only move people/animals -1) [32]
- Charyptian vortex: Damage +10 (extra: cone area +2) [30]
- Dark water: Weaken STA +8 (fort resists, extras: burst area +1, progressive +2, range +1) [40]
- Dark delirium: Illusion +8 (all senses, extra: selective +1, flaw: resistable -1) [40]
- Gaze of Ghatanothoa: Affliction +10 (dazed/stun/transformed [turn to stone], will resists extras: range +2, Progressive +2, reversible, flaw: sense dependent -1) [41]
- shadow eel swarm: Damage +10 (extras: shapable area +2, range +1) [40]
- umbral arms of the abyss: affliction +10 (impaired & vulnerable, defenseless & immobile, dodge resists, extras: cumulative +1, extra Condition +1, Burst area +1, range +1, flaw: limited degree -1) [40]
- Vhoka's bite: Damage +10 (extras: range +2, will resists +1) [40]
- Waterbender: Move object +10 (extra: range +1, flaw: limited-water/ice only -1) [20]
hair tendrils: extra limbs +4 (eight tentacles) (4)
Lemurian: immunity +3 (cold, drowning, pressure), movement +1 (environmental adaptation: aquatic), senses +2 (darkvision), swimming +4 (11)
Warding waters: protection +8 (8)

Advantages (4)
languages 2 (atlantean, english, lemurian native), ritualist, seize initiative

Skills (20/40)
Deception +8
expertise: Magic +10
insight +8
perception +6
Persuasion +8

Defenses (18)
TOU +14/6 DODGE +6 FORT +6 PARRY +6 WILL +14

complications
Black Blood: Hydra is wanted for crimes against the kingdoms of Atlantis
Mother Nagala: Hydra is Nagala's unwanted daughter and longest-surviving apprentice, and does Nagala's will out of fear of further abuse
motivation - Dark Depths: Hydra wants to escape the path she's one, but can't see how
The one that got away: Hydra still loves Ronai, her former bodyguard/henchman, but feels betrayed because he didn't take her with him

Total
abilities 34 + powers 74 + advantages 4 + skills 20/40 + defenses 18 = 150

:arrow: a lemurian/deep one hybrid, Hydra is the daughter and apprentice of the sorceress Nagala, a long-time foe of the avengers, who'd taken Ronai, one of Nagala's slaves, as her pet/bodyguard/henchman, and even came to know love for him, as much as she could conceal from Nagala's watchful eye, going so far as to start planning her escape with Ronai at her side. however, during an attack on the Libraries of Poseiopolis, the wizard Kir Avon, a member of the avengers and among the city's defenders, was able to free Ronai from his enchantments, and he literally turned the tide against the raiders, driving thm into the darkness. Hydra endured Nagala's wrath after the defeat, hoping Ronai would come for her, but he never did. On Nagala's orders, Hydra has been sent to Emerald City to cultivate fear and mistrust amongst the River and Sea tribes of the Cryptid Clans, only to find Ronai among them, and was soon approached to join the Young Masters of Evil with the promise that her Atlantean Adonis would be hers once more.

:arrow: with Kenseido changing his PC in Young Avengers from Yamainu to Ronai, Hydra takes Hinjamori's spot on the roster of the Young Masters

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:22 am

Azazel

PL 10 (150)

Abilities (52)
STR 3 AGI 8 FIT 8 AWA 2
STA 4 DEX 1 INT 0 PRE 0

Powers (36)
devil's tail: Extra limb +1 (1)
Teleporter: Teleport +8 (extras: change direction, easy, extended +1, increased mass +1, turnabout) (35)

Advantages (12)
agile feint, def roll 2, equipment, fast grab, grabbing finesse, improved initiative, improved trip, language (english, russian native), move-by action, takedown 2

Skills (24/48)
acrobatics +8
close combat: blades +6
insight +6
intimidation +8
perception +8
stealth +8
vehicles +4

Defenses (26)
TOU +6/4 DODGE +14 FORT +10 PARRY +14 WILL +10

equipment
paired short swords: Damage +3 (strength-based, extra: improved crit, split attack) [5]

complications
devilish good looks: Azazel's demonic appearance makes his mutancy obvious and difficult to conceal
Homo Superior: Azazel has nothing but contempt for ordinary humans
Motivation - Henchman: Azazel obeys the whim of whichever mutant is the most powerful/dominant

Total
abilities 52 + powers 36 + advantages 12 + skills 24/48 + defenses 26 = 150

:arrow: continuing my statting of the villains in the marvel movie universe, Azazel made his cinematic debut in X-men: First Class ass Sebastian Shaw's teleporting assassin, slaughtering a dozen FBI agents by both blade and by teleporting with his victims straight up, before letting go and 'porting back to the ground safely. when Shaw is killed by Magneto, Azazel quickly changes his allegiance to that of the Master of Magnetism

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:50 am

Angel

PL 8 (120)

Abilities (40)
STR 0 AGI 6 FIT 2 AWA 2
STA 4 DEX 4 INT 0 PRE 2

Powers (34)
dragonfly wings: Flight +8 (flaw: wings -1) (8)
explosive spit: Damage +8 (extras: accurate 2, penetrating +1, range +1) (26)

Advantages (5)
agile feint, attractive, improved initiative, move-by action, taunt

Skills (21/42)
acrobatics +6
deception +6
expertise: exotic dancer +6
insight +6
perception +6
persuasion +6
sleight of hand +6

Defenses (20)
TOU +4 DODGE +12 FORT +8 PARRY +6 WILL +8

complications
Motivation - survival: Angel's loyalties lie with the winners, or at the least can ensure her own safety

Total
abilities 40 + powers 21 + advantages 5 + skills 21/42 + defenses 20 = 120

:arrow: one of the more controversial characters from X-Men: First Class, Angel was an exotic dancer and closeted mutant recruited for the nascent X-men team, but switched sides to Shaw's Hellfire Club after his minions tore through the team's FBI headquarters, and later signed on with Magneto's brotherhood upon Shaw's death. that the film's only prominent latina so easily wound up with the bad guys did not sit well with the film's critics

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:58 am

Juggernaut

PL 10 (150)

Abilities (44)
STR 14 AGI 4 FIT 6 AWA 2
STA 14 DEX 0 INT 0 PRE 2

Powers (69)
living juggernaut: Enhanced STR +10, Enhanced STA +10 (40)
unstoppable: Burrowing +5, immunity +10 (life support), Impervious TOU +14 (29)

Advantages (11)
all-out attack, daze (intimidation), fearless, fast grab, improved grab, improved hold, improved initiative, move-by action, startle, takedown 2

Skills (20/40)
athletics +6
expertise: streetwise +6
insight +4
intimidation +12
perception +6
ranged combat: thrown object +6

Defenses (6)
TOU +14 DODGE +6 FORT +14 PARRY +6 WILL +6

complications
follower: Juggernaut has very little personal initiative, and thus makes an ideal henchman
motivation - brute: Juggernaut is a born thug and bully, using his superstrength to lord over everyone else

Total
abilities 44 + powers 69 + advantages 11 + skills 20/40 + defenses 6 = 150

:arrow: the one-man Brute Squad of the Brotherhood of Mutants in X-men: the Last Stand, Juggernaut is among the mutant criminals recruited by Magneto to serve as his enforcer. luckily for the X-men, Juggernaut isn't as unstoppable as he claims, defeated first by the combined efforts of Wolverine and Storm, and later single-handedly stopped by Shadowcat, who tricked him into getting too close to the power draining mutant leech and knocking himself out

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Re: Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:30 pm

He's definitely the beast his comic incarnation is, but still he's the Juggernaut...bitch. 8)

That line was pretty much the only good thing that came out of X3.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Return to “Roll Call”