Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:55 am

Lorelei

PL 10 (150)

Abilities (74)
STR 10 AGI 4 FIT 4 AWA 4
STA 10 DEX 1 INT 0 PRE 4

Powers (33)
Asgardian: immunity +1 (age) (1)
Voice of Seduction: Affliction +10 (entranced/compelled/controlled, will resists, extras: Concentration +1, cumulative +1, insidious, Perception area +1, subtle, flaw: limited-only affects men) (32)

Advantages (3)
attractive 2, ritualist

Skills (22/44)
close combat: unarmed +6
Deception +8
expertise: Magic +8
insight +8
perception +6
Persuasion +8

Defenses (18)
TOU +10 DODGE +10 FORT +10 PARRY +10 WILL +10

complications
Arrogance: Lorelei is willfully ignorant of 21st century cultural norms, relying upon her thralls to keep track of such matters. her disdain for mortals also leaves a wake of chaos in her wake, making her fairly easy to track by mortal authorities
Lady Sif: Sif has made Lorelei's recapture her personal responsibility
Motivation - greed: Loerlei desires nothing more than to surround herself in the most opulent of luxuries, her every indulgence and desire seen to by those who rightfully fall to her feet in worship, and the security to enjoy said hedonistic lifestyle.

Total
abilities 74 + powers 33 + advantages 3 + skills 22/44 + defenses 18 = 150

:arrow: another of the villains faced on Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Lorelei is an escaped criminal from the otherworldly Asgard, set free during the Dark Elf attack seen in Thor: The Dark World. Making her way to Earth, Lorelei decided to set herself up as god-queen over the foolish mortals, using her enchanted voice to dominate an outlaw biker gang into her thralls and protectors, then local police and SHIELD agents. Luckily, SHIELD had the assistance of the asgardian warrior-maiden Lady Sif on this operation, and despite minor setbacks, were able to capture Lorelei and undo her hold upon her surviving thralls. Unfortunately, neither SHIELD nor Sif are aware that recent events in Asgard have made it quite possible for Lorelei to escape again...
Last edited by Kreuzritter on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Kreuz Control - Trevor, Britannia, Deathlok, Lorelei

Postby Horsenhero » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Nice builds for Deathlok and Lorelei, the appearance of whom I'm hoping signals a turnaraound for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which has been eminently mediocre for the most part.

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Horsenhero wrote:Nice builds for Deathlok and Lorelei, the appearance of whom I'm hoping signals a turnaraound for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which has been eminently mediocre for the most part.

Yeah, I haven't been watching it, but I have not heard good things. Main complaint I have heard is that it seems to be deliberately ignoring the greater Marvel Universe and instead is doing its own thing.

However, this seems to indicate they may be changing that policy.

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Yeah, they're finally tying up the "Clairvoyant" subplot they've been dragging out. It would appear the villain will be Victoria Hand (scum in the comics + scum in the TV show) and they're tying it into the evil-fication of SHIELD from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I hope it works because compared to the job the showrunners on Arrow have been doing, SHIELD's creative crew has been second or third rate.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Horsenhero wrote:Yeah, they're finally tying up the "Clairvoyant" subplot they've been dragging out. It would appear the villain will be Victoria Hand (scum in the comics + scum in the TV show) and they're tying it into the evil-fication of SHIELD from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I hope it works because compared to the job the showrunners on Arrow have been doing, SHIELD's creative crew has been second or third rate.

I never understood why the hell Cap put her to work for him post-Siege. It made no logical sense.
Impeach the peach!

Crinos
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Crinos » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:49 pm

EnigmaticOne wrote:
Horsenhero wrote:Yeah, they're finally tying up the "Clairvoyant" subplot they've been dragging out. It would appear the villain will be Victoria Hand (scum in the comics + scum in the TV show) and they're tying it into the evil-fication of SHIELD from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I hope it works because compared to the job the showrunners on Arrow have been doing, SHIELD's creative crew has been second or third rate.

I never understood why the hell Cap put her to work for him post-Siege. It made no logical sense.

Because the stipulations of him working for them were A) I am in charge, and B) The SHRA gets repealed. Immediately. Like by the time I finish this sentence okay well good glad to see we're on top of this.

Sides, someone had to clean up Osborne's mess.

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby catsi563 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Also I think even Cap can see the benefits tacticallt of having someone who understands the ""Dirty side"" of things. He wouldn't be comfortable or happy about it, but he learned his lessons on the battlefield, and even he knows sometimes you have to get your hands dirty so others can keep them clean.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Crinos wrote:
EnigmaticOne wrote:

Because the stipulations of him working for them were A) I am in charge, and B) The SHRA gets repealed. Immediately. Like by the time I finish this sentence okay well good glad to see we're on top of this.

Sides, someone had to clean up Osborne's mess.

That doesn't explain why he would have her around. This isn't simply a 'dirty side' person. This is someone who knowingly and willingly was privy to all of Osborn's filthy laundry, and pretty much participated in treason/war crimes while claiming at the end that she was just serving her country.

As Spidey responded, "Sometimes it's best just to shut the #@^&%@* up."
Impeach the peach!

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:02 pm

as I understand it, Hand was pretty much reasons 1 through 5 that Osborn's organization lasted as long as it did, with her doing the actual grunt work of Norm's administration

besides, she's STILL a better choice than Maria "You're under arrest for refusing to support a law that hasn't been passed yet, hold still while my stormtroopers shoot you" Hill

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Horsenhero » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Well, she's been written as a pretty decent evil bureaucrat/agent for the show. I'm almost sad her run as the badguy is just about done.

EnigmaticOne
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby EnigmaticOne » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:as I understand it, Hand was pretty much reasons 1 through 5 that Osborn's organization lasted as long as it did, with her doing the actual grunt work of Norm's administration

besides, she's STILL a better choice than Maria "You're under arrest for refusing to support a law that hasn't been passed yet, hold still while my stormtroopers shoot you" Hill

It's like the actual governmental authorities of Marvel have become too dumb to live, the masses too, and the heroes aren't any great shakes. I think the Watcher just comes down there to film a comedy for extra-dimensional audiences.
Impeach the peach!

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Scorch

PL 10 (150)

Abilities (28)
STR 6 AGI 4 FIT 4 AWA 2
STA 6 DEX 2 INT 0 PRE 2

Powers (82)
Centipede enhancile: Enhanced STR +6, Enhanced STA +6 (24)
Fireproofed: Immunity +7 (extreme cold, extreme heat, fire damage) (7)
Fire blast: Damage +12 (extra: Range +1) (25)
- Fire shaping: Damage +8 (extra: shpable area +2) [24]
flame shield: Protection +6, Damage +4 (extra: reaction +3) (22)

Advantages (4)
fascinate (expertise: stage magician), languages 2 (english, mandarin, cantonese native), taunt

Skills (20/40)
Deception +6
expertise: stage magician (uses PRE) +6
insight +4
perception +6
persuasion +6
ranged combat: Fire Blast +6
sleight of hand +6
stealth +4

Defenses (20)
TOU +12/6 DODGE +8 FORT +12 PARRY +8 WILL +8

complications
motivation - recognition: Scorch is a full-on show-off and attention whore, whose only concern is showing the world what he can do
your ideas intrigue me...: Scorch's ego lets him be talked into bad ideas

Total
abilities 28 + powers 82 + advantages 4 + skills 20/40 + defenses 20 = 150

:arrow: Ho Chan Yin was a Hong Kong street busker/magician with a unique trick up his sleeve, being pyrokinetic. nothing major, but just flashy enough for his needs. Unfortunately, a representative from SHIELD told him otherwise, explaining it was in Chan's best interests to retain a low profile. finding said suggesting insultingly condescending, Chan's lust for self-promotions made easy pickings for a Centipede recruiter, who offered him the means to amplify his powers and make him a true player, going so far as to give him the supranym of Scorch. What Scorch was too drunk on his own arrogance to realize was that Centipede was in reality injecting him with their superpower cocktail, hoping that his unique physiology would solve the problem of their prototype supersoldiers exploding. to their delight, the experiment gave them the desired solution, and when SHIELD agents raided the lab, they left an enraged Scorch to destroy them, the evidence, and the lead technician who had outlived her usefulness, before he too finally self-destructed, the agents barely able to contain his blast so that only Scorch perished

:arrow: I thought scorch had a bit more potential, so I brought him into the Crinoverse setting with the following background changes: his pyrokinesis being a deuce power care of the Wild card virus, before being severely amplified by the event known as the wildstrike, covering Chan in severe burns. left with contempt for the rest of the world and being drunk on his newfound power, he was recruited into the metaman supremacist group known as the Scions of Caine

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Kreuzritter » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Horsenhero wrote:Well, she's been written as a pretty decent evil bureaucrat/agent for the show. I'm almost sad her run as the badguy is just about done.

I doubt she actually is The Clairvoyant, she's likely following evidence left by them that fingers Coulson as the mole

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Crinos wrote:
Horsenhero wrote:Nice builds for Deathlok and Lorelei, the appearance of whom I'm hoping signals a turnaraound for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which has been eminently mediocre for the most part.

Yeah, I haven't been watching it, but I have not heard good things. Main complaint I have heard is that it seems to be deliberately ignoring the greater Marvel Universe and instead is doing its own thing.

However, this seems to indicate they may be changing that policy.

Agents of SHIELD: Trust me, you have better ideas than they do.

Mine was: Okay: The Clairvoyant isn't telepathic of precognitive. Make it Kang. He knows the future because he's from there. Or for someone more their pay grade: The Mad Thinker. Smart enough to predict the future.

Nope!

I'm gonna give it to the end of the season in the vague hope they turn it around. At this point, about the only thing I can think of that would is if it turns out to be the Zodiac.

Yeoman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Yeoman » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:as I understand it, Hand was pretty much reasons 1 through 5 that Osborn's organization lasted as long as it did, with her doing the actual grunt work of Norm's administration

Hill got better in Fractions Iron Man run and afterwards. She's at least tolerable these days.

Return to “Roll Call”