Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

SCKnight's Crusaderverse: I'm back!

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.

Striker

Postby SCKnight » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 pm

WIP
Last edited by SCKnight on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Re: SCKnight's Crusaderverse: Shark Woman

Postby ladydragonfly » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:35 am

:shock:
ladydragonfly
Henchman
Henchman

Re: SCKnight's Crusaderverse: Shark Woman

Postby SCKnight » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

ladydragonfly wrote::shock:

What? It's the picture isn't it?
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Update: Mechavixen's Picture!

Postby SCKnight » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 am

I now have Mechavixen's picture up! Go take a look! Please!

viewtopic.php?p=1028087#p1028087
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Sybille Cédolin Irénée Chesnier

Postby SCKnight » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:18 pm

Sybille Cédolin Irénée Chesnier

“Do not challenge what you cannot defeat!”

PL 11

Strength: 18 (+4)
Dexterity: 20 (+5)
Constitution: 19 (+4)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 16 (+3)
Charisma: 17 (+3)

Skills: Acrobatics 7 (+12), Bluff 5 (+8/+12), Concentration 4 (+7), Knowledge (Technology) 4 (+6), Notice 6 [+8], Search 6 [+8], Climb 7 (+11), Computers 4 (+6), Sense Motive 6 [+9], Knowledge (current events) 7(+9), Knowledge (streetwise) 8 (+10), Intimidate 6 (+9), Escape Artist 7 (+12), Swim 7 [+11], Languages 3 (Native: French; English, Thai, Korean), Survival 6 (+9)

Feats: Fearless, Luck, Improved Initiative, Seize Initiative, Attack Specialization (Unarmed), Attack Focus (melee) 1, Benefit 1 (Status: Title [Empress of Kickboxing]), Benefit 3 (Wealth), Chokehold, Move-By Action, Martial Artist, Instant Up, Cat’s Feet, Uncanny Dodge (Hearing), and Uncanny Dodge (Scent)

Fighting Styles:

Mixture of Muay Thai, Savate, and Tae Kwan Do (unarmed): Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Assessment, Diehard, Endurance, Improved Block, Improved Critical (unarmed attacks), Power Attack, Stunning Attack, Takedown Attack, Defensive Attack, Improved Critical (kicks), Improved Trip, Taunt, Acrobatic Bluff, Cunning Fighter, Defensive Roll 2, Dodge Focus 2, Elusive Target, and Martial Strike 3

Powers:
Fox Chimera Racial Template (PF: Innate):
Features (Insulating Fur 1)
Leaping 1 (x2)
Quickness 2 (Perform routine tasks at 5x speed; Flaw: One Type (Mental Tasks -1))
Speed 2 (25 mph)
Strike 2 (bite, Mighty)
Strike 2 (claws, Mighty)
Super-Movement 1 (Sure-Footed)
Super-Senses 6 (Accurate smell, Extended smell, Low-Light Vision, Scent, Track, Ultra-hearing)

Martial Arts Special Attacks:
Spinning Vixen Kick (Strike 2; Extra: Aura, Duration 1 [Concentration]; Flaw: Distracting)
Spinning Paw Attack (Strike 3 [Feats: Mighty, Improved Critical; Flaws: Distracting; Drawbacks: Inaccurate])
Fox Knee Attack [Strike 5 (Extra: Penetrating [+1]; Flaw: Distracting [-1]; Power Feat: Mighty)]
Mauled by the Fox {Strike 5 (Extra: Autofire [+3]; Flaws: Full Round [-1], Tiring [-1]; Power Feat: Mighty)}

Saves:
Toughness +4 (Defensive Roll +6)
Fortitude +8
Reflex +9
Will +6

Combat:
Attack +12 (+14 Unarmed), Grapple +9, Damage +7, +2 (claws), +2 (bite), Defense +9 (+12 Dodge), Initiative +9

Complications:

Rivalry (Derrick): Ever since Derrick scarred her chest and defeated her in the First Worldwide International Martial Arts Tournament a few years ago, she longs to have a rematch with him.

Responsibility (Family): Sybille loves her family and will mercilessly crush anyone who dares to lift a finger against them

Marked (Chimera): Sybille is a Chimera and easily stands out in a crowd

Troubled Past: Sybille had once worked for the Kraken Syndicate during the Second Worldwide International Martial Arts Tournament, but has long since left the syndicate, hoping to make amends by raising a family

Fame (Empress of Kickboxing): Sybille was world renowned as the first Chimera to be a master of various kickboxing styles. Her mastery and prowess as a fighter led her to be called the Empress of Kickboxing.

Honor: Sybille has little patience for those who use gadgets or trickery in a fight. Many a foolish cheater has paid a high price for such dishonor.

Background Information:
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 120 lbs.
Eye: Green
Hair: Auburn

Sybille Cédolin Irénée was born in Toulon, France. Her father was a diplomat who often worked overseas. On one of his trips to Thailand, Sybille saw a sparring match involving Muay Thai fighters. Later, she saw a Tae Kwan Do match in South Korea. She became fascinated with martial arts, especially kickboxing. She made it her goal to master not only Muay Thai kickboxing and Tae Kwan Do, but also Savate, French kickboxing. By the time she was sixteen years old, she had become a renowned master of all three types of kickboxing, earning her the title of Empress of Kickboxing. Sybille soon grew bored as very few fighters would challenge her as she was so skilled.

When she became nineteen years old, she heard of the Worldwide International Martial Arts Tournament held by a wealthy corporation. She eventually made it all the way to the final rounds. Her opponent was a young human man named Derrick Richardson. For much of the fight, Sybille held the upper hand. However, Derrick used his Chi Spiritual Power attack, leaving a massive scar across her chest. The French Chimera’s first loss left a deep hatred for Derrick in her heart and soul. She rededicated herself in mind, body, and spirit in the hopes of one day having a rematch with Derrick and defeating him. Sybille was later approached by the mysterious crime syndicate, the Kraken Syndicate, and offered to be Mr. Kingfish's top general, the Alpha, in the syndicate’s upper ranks, and leader of the Circle of Betas, the other high-ranking leaders of the Kraken Syndicate. Anyone who challenged her or made a snide remark about her being a Chimera was quickly crushed.

Sybille hoped the Kraken Syndicate’s resources would help her locate Derrick for their destined rematch. Sybille earned quite a bit of money, but wealth meant little to her. Her only desire was to reclaim her honor by defeating Derrick.

When she finally tracked him down, she demanded a rematch. Derrick vainly tried to persuade her that she had not recovered from her wounds. Enraged, Sybille persisted and won. However, she began to suspect something was wrong, that her victory was hollow. The Fox Chimera realized that the human fighter had held back, letting her win. Sybille noted that after the match, Derrick had left without a word, with a mysterious look in his eyes. Sybille trained even harder in the hopes of having a true fight with her hated rival.

Derrick was later captured by Mr. Kingfish's scientists and brainwashed, as they hoped to unleash his Chi Spiritual Power so they could replicate it and enhance an army of super-soldiers in their bid for world domination. Sybille soon discovered that Derrick's attack that left the scar on her chest was the result of Derrick's possession by Dark Chi Spiritual Energy. Finally, she understood that true rivals should not be blinded by rage and hatred, nor be seduced by it, and realized Mr. Kingfish's true intentions. When Mr. Kingfish's presented a brainwashed Derrick to her and informed her that she could now have her rematch now. She was disgusted with fighting a corrupted and manipulated opponent. She fought Derrick nonetheless. However, she implored Derrick to break free of his brainwashing as no true warrior could be manipulated in such a way. Derrick broke free of his brainwashing and fought against Mr. Kingfish, while Sybille kept the Betas busy. Derrick defeated Mr. Kingfish temporarily, while Sybille defeated the Betas, but was badly injured in the fight. Derrick helped her escape the Kraken Syndicate’s base just seconds before it exploded.

Sybille finally realized that rivalries must have their limits. She tells Derrick that she was almost destroyed by the corruption. She then tells Derrick that she was not yet ready to take him on again. Derrick then leaves Sybille, promising to return when he becomes a true master. Sybille smiled as she realized that she must defeat Derrick not for revenge, but as her destiny.

Sybille eventually returned to France to train herself. However, she eventually met a young Folf (Fox/Wolf) Chimera scientist named Corin Perrault Chesnier during her travels when she was passing through Paris. Corin fell in love with Sybille, although at first, it was one-sided, as Sybille didn’t feel like falling in love. However, when Amon, one of the Kraken Syndicate’s Betas, attacked her, Corin stepped in the way of Amon’s rapier, piercing him in the shoulder. Sybille was shocked that someone would do that for her. She then began to develop feelings for Corin, and the two eventually got married. While she is happy being a mother and a wife, she feels troubled that she has put aside her destiny to finally defeat Derrick for her family. Nevertheless, she continues to train, while also taking care of her husband, daughter, and two sons.

:arrow: Sybille is the mother of Vivi (aka Mechavixen).

:arrow: She is quite protective of her family to the point that she tracks down the terrorists who injured her daughter in the bombing that forced Corin to turn Vivi into a cyborg in order to save their daughter's life.

:arrow: She enjoys green tea, as she hates coffee.

:arrow: Many opponents at first underestimate her because of her height, but she is no pushover that's for sure.

:arrow: She was greatly inspired by various video game martial artists, like Sagat, Juri Han, and Remy. Her background story is similar to Sagat's history.

:arrow: No picture yet.
Last edited by SCKnight on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Re: SCKnight's Crusaderverse: Sybille Cédolin Irénée Chesnier

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:30 am

Mechavixen 3E - PL 10

Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 7, Intellect 5, Awareness 2, Presence 3

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All-out Attack, Beginner's Luck, Close Attack 2, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 3, Evasion, Improved Aim, Improved Critical: Ki Kick: Strength-based Damage 2, Improved Critical: Unarmed, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Languages 3, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack (All) 4, Ranged Attack 2, Takedown, Taunt, Uncanny Dodge, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 7 (+11), Expertise: Engineering 6 (+11), Expertise: History 4 (+9), Expertise: Pop Culture 2 (+7), Insight 6 (+8), Persuasion 6 (+9), Technology 6 (+11), Vehicles 6 (+10)

Powers
Cybernetic Mind Shield (Saving Throw: Will; Impervious)
Fox Chimera
. . Enhanced Senses: Senses 6 (Accurate: Smell, Extended: Smell 1: x10, Low-light Vision, Tracking: Smell 1: -1 speed rank, Ultra-hearing)
. . Graceful: Movement 1 (Sure-footed 1)
. . Insulated: Feature 1
. . Quickness: Quickness 2 (Perform routine tasks in -2 time ranks; Limited to One Type: Mental)
Ki Energy
. . Flashpoint
. . . . Dazzle: Burst Area Dazzle 3 (Linked; Affects Sense: Visual, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 13; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere)
. . . . Stun: Burst Area Affliction 6 (Linked; 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Paralyzed, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere; Quirk: hands wreathed in blue flame, Tiring)
. . Ki Kick: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 19, Advantages: Improved Critical; Multiattack)
. . Telekinesis: Move Object 7 (3 tons; Precise)
Metalheart Armor (Removable)
. . Armor Plating
. . . . Immunity: Immunity 2 (Linked; Critical Hits)
. . . . Protection: Protection 7 (Linked; +7 Toughness)
. . Radio System: Radio Area Communication 3 (Area, Feature 2: Voice Changer, Cellphone, Selective, Subtle: encrypted)
. . Restricted Access: Feature 1
. . Sealed Systems: Immunity 10 (Life Support)
. . Sensors: Senses 11 (Darkvision, Direction Sense, Extended: Hearing 1: x10, Extended: Sight 1: x10, Infravision, Radio, Radius: DarkVision, Radius: Hearing, Time Sense, Ultravision)
. . Shadow Tech Jammer: Concealment 2 (Other Sense Type: Radio)
. . Speed: Speed 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round)
. . . . Leaping: Leaping 5 (Alternate; Leap 250 feet at 60 miles/hour)
. . Targeting Systems: Enhanced Trait 16 (Traits: Dodge +3 (+10), Parry +3 (+10), Advantages: Accurate Attack, Close Attack 2, Improved Aim, Precise Attack (All) 4, Ranged Attack 2)
. . Weapon Systems
. . . . ForeArm Machine Guns: Blast 10 (DC 25; Multiattack, Penetrating, Split: 2 targets)
. . . . Forearm Photonic Blasters: Blast 10 (DC 25; Accurate: +2, Extended Range, Multiattack, Penetrating, Split: 2 targets)
. . . . Mini Seeker Missiles: Burst Area Blast 6 (DC 21; Accurate: +2, Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, Extended Range, Homing 2: 2 extra attempts, Multiattack, Precise, Split 2: 3 targets)
. . . . Photo Flash: Burst Area Dazzle 10 (Affects Sense: Visual, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere)

Equipment
Cell Phone, Motorcycle

Offense
Initiative +8
Dazzle: Burst Area Dazzle 3 (DC Fort 13)
ForeArm Machine Guns: Blast 10, +6 (DC 25)
Forearm Photonic Blasters: Blast 10, +8 (DC 25)
Grab, +9 (DC Spec 12)
Ki Kick: Strength-based Damage 2, +9 (DC 19)
Mini Seeker Missiles: Burst Area Blast 6 (DC 21)
Photo Flash: Burst Area Dazzle 10 (DC Fort 20)
Stun: Burst Area Affliction 6 (DC Fort 16)
Telekinesis: Move Object 7, +6 (DC 17)
Throw, +6 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +9 (DC 17)

Complications
Identity: Takes 1 minute to Initialize systems
Power Loss: Cannot use Ki if bound or gagged;
Prejudice: Chimera.
Quirk: Bookworm.
Secret: Identity.
Weakness: If energy heart reactor is removed, she looses 1 point of stamina each minute till returned.
Custom: The Power Armor, is a device that requires Vehicle checks from time to time , to operate or drive.

Languages
English, French, German, Korean, Thai

Defense
Dodge 10/7, Parry 10/7, Fortitude 5, Toughness 10/9, Will 6

Power Points
Abilities 58 + Powers 125 + Advantages 24 + Skills 15 (43 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 232

Here is my version as you requested in 3E.. A few notes about your character:
1. This character has many redundancies.. too many in my opinion. I might suggest dropping or changing the concept of the character (that is if your worried about staying within costs). the Ki & the Armor & being a chimera are all fine and dandy, but some concepts should be simplified.
2. I found myself wanted to go a more supernatural (or mystical zen training) route with this character myself, and scrapping the obvious similarities to Iron Man. I think it would be more interesting, to give her armor that enhances her Ki Abilities. Instead of making her another powered-armor individual. Just a thought :) Once again, this is only a suggestion if your worried about staying in costs.
3. It is hard as is, to figure out where to begin trimming the character back. Though I might drop presence to 0, just cause I don't see it being usable. Note I didn't give her attractive either, because she is Chimera.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SCKnight » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:03 am

JoshuaDunlow wrote:
[size=115]Here is my version as you requested in 3E.. A few notes about your character:

1. This character has many redundancies.. too many in my opinion. I might suggest dropping or changing the concept of the character (that is if your worried about staying within costs). the Ki & the Armor & being a chimera are all fine and dandy, but some concepts should be simplified.
2. I found myself wanted to go a more supernatural (or mystical zen training) route with this character myself, and scrapping the obvious similarities to Iron Man. I think it would be more interesting, to give her armor that enhances her Ki Abilities. Instead of making her another powered-armor individual. Just a thought :) Once again, this is only a suggestion if your worried about staying in costs.
3. It is hard as is, to figure out where to begin trimming the character back. Though I might drop presence to 0, just cause I don't see it being usable. Note I didn't give her attractive either, because she is Chimera.

1. Well, I had thought about having her armor enhance her Ki abilities, but I couldn't quite figure out how to do that to be honest. And what does presence do btw?

2. Mystical Zen training is how her Ki powers work. Actually she inherited them from her mother. Chimeras seem to gain powers from their parents. In fact, some human scientists theorize that at the time when the Chimeras were first created by the Caretakers, there was some sort of galactic war between superheroes and supervillains, and the Chimeras were created to act as a race of 'Watchmen' and 'Watchwomen' to keep superpowered beings in check. This might also explain why so many (actually the majority of) Chimeras are wary of superheroes and are downright hateful towards supervillains, as they are hardwired to protect non-superpowered beings from superpowered ones. However, Mechavixen is actually the first Chimera superhero which adds some stress to her. However, this might explain why she gets really mad at supervillains who hold people hostage and also why she tries to limit the amount of collateral damage she does to a minimum.

3. I guess Attractive wouldn't be for a Chimera. BTW, am I'm going overboard with the Attractive feat, as almost all of my female characters have it?

4. Woodclaw is working on doing a 2e build of her. So, that might give me some more ideas on how to improve my own build.

5. Hey, what happened to her claws and fangs? And I'm guessing you also removed the no clothes option in the armor too huh?
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:27 am

1. Well, I had thought about having her armor enhance her Ki abilities, but I couldn't quite figure out how to do that to be honest. And what does presence do btw?

Link features to her Ki Array which is outside of the armor.. A feature can simply be an alternate power, if you look at it :) And presence is 3E's version of Charisma.

2. Mystical Zen training is how her Ki powers work. Actually she inherited them from her mother. Chimeras seem to gain powers from their parents. In fact, some human scientists theorize that at the time when the Chimeras were first created by the Caretakers, there was some sort of galactic war between superheroes and supervillains, and the Chimeras were created to act as a race of 'Watchmen' and 'Watchwomen' to keep superpowered beings in check. This might also explain why so many (actually the majority of) Chimeras are wary of superheroes and are downright hateful towards supervillains, as they are hardwired to protect non-superpowered beings from superpowered ones. However, Mechavixen is actually the first Chimera superhero which adds some stress to her. However, this might explain why she gets really mad at supervillains who hold people hostage and also why she tries to limit the amount of collateral damage she does to a minimum.

3. I guess Attractive wouldn't be for a Chimera. BTW, am I'm going overboard with the Attractive feat, as almost all of my female characters have it?

Well I dont know how common Chimera are.. but in a world filled with humans. Attractive may not always be prudent. But could still apply. But I honestly don't see it being more than 1 rank period. But remember, being Attractive is not a game mechanic. Being able to use it to your advantage IS!

4. Woodclaw is working on doing a 2e build of her. So, that might give me some more ideas on how to improve my own build.

5. Hey, what happened to her claws and fangs? And I'm guessing you also removed the no clothes option in the armor too huh?
I dropped them, simply because a bear or wolf, don't need a to have a power to have claws or fangs. They are just natural attacks and ca be considered unarmed combat, with a different damage descriptor.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SCKnight » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 am

JoshuaDunlow wrote:1. Well, I had thought about having her armor enhance her Ki abilities, but I couldn't quite figure out how to do that to be honest. And what does presence do btw?

Link features to her Ki Array which is outside of the armor.. A feature can simply be an alternate power, if you look at it :) And presence is 3E's version of Charisma.

Well I dont know how common Chimera are.. but in a world filled with humans. Attractive may not always be prudent. But could still apply. But I honestly don't see it being more than 1 rank period. But remember, being Attractive is not a game mechanic. Being able to use it to your advantage IS!

I dropped them, simply because a bear or wolf, don't need a to have a power to have claws or fangs. They are just natural attacks and ca be considered unarmed combat, with a different damage descriptor.

Cool thanks! I might start working on her tonight. Also, I'm guessing that the no clothes while wearing the armor was a bit of a stretch there huh or something? Or is that too...um...can't think of the right word to say I guess.
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby JoshuaDunlow » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

I wouldn't call it a complication, embarrasing yes.
JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

UADD-18

Postby SCKnight » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 am

MaxiCorp Urban Assault/Defense Drone UADD-18

"Unauthorized Personnel Identified. Terminate with extreme prejudice." Powers up weapons and moves to destroy all intruders.

Power Level: 9 (91pp)

Abilities: STR: 30 (+10), DEX: 10 (+0), CON: - (-), INT: - (-), WIS: 10 (+0), CHA: 6 (-2)

Skills: Language - (single preprogrammed language)

Feats: All-Out Attack, Attack Focus 2 (ranged), Dodge Focus 4, Improved Initiative 1

Powers:

Armor Plating (Protection 11; Extra: Impervious [6 ranks only]; 17pp)
Growth 4 (Large; Extra: Duration 1 [Continuous]; Flaw: Permanent; 12pp)
Robotic Body (Immunity 30 [Fortitude Saves]; 30pp)
Weapon Systems (Array 10; PF: Alternate Power 1; 21pp)
- Twin HMG (Blast 7; PF: Alternate Power 1; Extra: Autofire 1; Drawbacks: Full Power, Lethal Only)
- AP: Anti-Tank Rockets (Blast 9; Extra: Area [Explosion, Targeted, 5 ranks only]; Flaw: Unreliable [5 shots]; Drawbacks: Full Power, Lethal Only)

Combat: Attack +7 (+9 Ranged); Damage +10 (unarmed), or by weapon system of choice; Defense +7 (+2 Flat-footed); Initiative +4

Saves: Toughness +11 (Impervious 6), Fortitude [immune], Reflex +0, Will +0

Disability: Disability (No Hands [Very Common, Moderate]; -4pp)

Background:

The Maxicorp Urban Assault/Defense Drone UADD-18 is designed for special urban assault missions where military command doesn't give a rat's butt about collateral damage or civilian casualties. The UADD-18 is usually found in third world countries or among insurgent factions or even being operated by CIA-US military joint black ops teams. Maxicorp swears that the UADD-18 is not sold to terrorist organizations or crime syndicates, but this is only half true: Maxicorp does sell it to such groups but usually through dummy companies and shell corporations. This way Maxicorp can avoid legal problems and continue to operate without any problems.

:arrow: The UADD-18 is a copy of Woodclaw's build of the ED-209 from the first Robocop movie. I like the build so much as it was exactly what the UADD-18 is. Maxicorp makes and sells them to anyone, regardless if the buyer is a military organization or a mob family. However, there is a special surprise for all buyers: if the UADD-18 is used against Maxicorp, the drone will turn upon the idiot who dared to use Maxicorp's own weapons against it.

:arrow: The UADD-18 is often seen guarding Maxicorp's research facilities.

:arrow: More of Maxicorp's tech coming up!
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Specialized Military Drones

Postby SCKnight » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Maxicorp Specialized Military Drones

"Locking on Target: Target Designation: TWILIGHT WOLF. Proceeding to intercept and destroy."

Abilities [-8]: STR: +8 (26), DEX: +1 (12), CON: +0 (-), INT: -3 (4), WIS: +0 (10), CHA: +0 (-)

Saves [10]: Tough: +8, Fort: Immune, Ref: +3, Will: +0

Skills [3]: Notice 4 (+4), Search 7 (+4)

Feats [1pp]: Power Attack

Combat [24pp]: Attack Bonus: +6 (Ranged: +6, Melee: +6, Grapple: +14/+16), Defense: +6 (Flat-footed: +3), Knockback: -4, Initiative +1

Attacks: Unarmed Attack, +6 (DC 23)

Powers [50pp]:
Immunity to Fortitude Saves
Enhanced Musculature (4pp)
· Super-Strength 2 (+10 STR carry capacity, heavy load: 3.7k lbs; +2 STR to some checks)
Sensory & Communication Suite (6dp)
· Communicate 5 [Radio]
· Super Senses 1 [Radio]
Flight System (10pp)
. Flight 5

Drone Packages:

Navy Drone (+17 pp)
Weapon Systems 16 [Flaws: Action (full round)]
. Base: Heavy Field Artillery [Blast 10 (explosive, improved range)]

Air Force Drone (18pp)
Enhanced Flight +1
Weapon Systems 8
. Base: Chest Beam 8 [Blast 8 (Energy)]
. Alt: Machine Guns [Blast 5 (ballistic, Autofire)]

Marine Drone (30pp)
Camouflage [Concealment 2 (Visual, Limited (Night), Passive)] = 1pp
Super Senses 1 [Infravision] = 1pp
Weapon Systems 14
. Base: Machine Pistols [Blast 5 (Autofire)]
. Alt: Missiles [Blast 9 (explosive)]
. Alt: Rail Guns [Blast 9 (Autofire)]

Army Drones (25pp)
Weapon Systems 12
. Base: Bombs [Blast 8 (explosive)]
. Alt: Lasers [Blast 10 (energy)]

Background:

Maxicorp, in the hopes of creating more robotic attack drones after the success of the UADD-18 series, worked with DARPA and the US military in creating the Specialized Military Drone series. However, a computer hacker/terrorist took control of the drones and unleashed them on innocent people. Thankfully, Crusader was able to stop the drones, while Twilight Wolf tracked down and stopped the hacker. Despite this, Maxicorp continues to manufacture the Specialized Military Drones, but they have been used by various groups and forces, ranging from cape-killers to the US military to the NWRA to mob families.

:arrow: The Maxicorp Specialized Military Drones were copied from JD's Hammer Drone builds.

:arrow: The Specialized Military Drones are quite a handful when they attack in groups, especially in mixed groups.
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Vega Unitronics

Postby SCKnight » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Vega Unitronics

Vega Unitronics is a German-based multinational technology manufacturer and researcher, conducting research into energy development, mechanical engineering, mobile communications, nanotechnology, energy shielding, guidance systems, holography, telecommunications, software applications, and aeronautics. It also does research into armored suits, both for the military and civilian markets. Vega Unitronics ranks usually in the top ten of the world’s largest international corporations.

The head of Vega’s R&D department is the daughter and heiress of Dr. Claus Wilhelmina, Miriam Wilhelmina. She is both a socialite and a talented engineer. She uses her family’s company’s technologies to help her against criminals and villains by upgrading her Hyper-Dragoon armor.

Vega Skyscraper (thirty-three floors; Huge; TOU: +10; Features: Communications, Computer, Fire prevention system, Garage, Laboratory, Library, Living space, Personnel, Pool, Power system (30 hours), Security system 2, Workshop)

Vega Skyscraper is the hub for the Vega Unitronics, located in the German capital of Berlin.
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Corin Perrault Chesnier

Postby SCKnight » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Corin Perrault Chesnier

Artwork done by dracolicoi

“Vivi, you have school tomorrow. So, get plenty of sleep now. I, on the other hand, have to stay up all night if I want to finish those three reports for tomorrow.” Sighs. “Well, good night.”

PL 7

Strength: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 17 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 21 (+5)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 9 (-1)

Skills: Computers 6 (+11), Craft (electronic) 6 (+11), Craft (mechanical) 6 (+11), Knowledge (Physical sciences) 8 (+13), Knowledge (life Sciences) 7 (+12), Knowledge (technology) 8 (+13), Profession (scientist) 5 (+6), Medicine 2 (+3), Acrobatics 5 [+8], Drive 4 (+7), Languages 3 (Native: French; Thai, Spanish, English)

Feats: Cat’s Feet, Instant Up, Uncanny Dodge (Hearing), and Uncanny Dodge (Scent), Inventor, Improvised Tools, Equipment 8

Fighting Styles:
Parkour: Acrobatic Bluff, Evasion, Improved Overrun, Move-by-Action, Fast Overrun

Powers:
Folf (Fox/Wolf) Chimera Racial Template (PF: Innate):

Leaping 1 (x2)
Quickness 2 (Perform routine tasks at 5x speed; Flaw: One Type (Mental Tasks -1))
Speed 2 (25 mph)
Strike 2 (bite, Mighty)
Strike 2 (claws, Mighty)
Super-Movement 1 (Sure-Footed)
Super-Senses 6 (Accurate smell, Extended smell, Low-Light Vision, Scent, Track, Ultra-hearing)

Vehicles:
Motorcycle [Strength: 15; Speed: 5; Defense: 10; Toughness: 8; Size: Medium; 9ep]

Equipment:
Cell phone (1ep)
Digital Audio Recorder (1ep)
Laptop (1ep)
PDA (1ep)

Complications:
Workaholic: Corin constantly works in order to provide for his family. He somehow finds time to be with them, though. However, he often works late, resulting in him constantly being tired and having bags under his eyes.

Loving Father: Corin loves his wife and children very much. It was this love that drove him to turn Vivi into a cyborg. Now, he has started to wonder if that was the right course of action to save her. He worries about his children a great deal.

Responsibility (Family and job): Corin works as a scientist for the French government, after being fired from Knight-Tech International. He also cares about his family.

Grudge (Knight-Tech): Corin still holds a grudge against Knight-Tech and the Knight Family, and does not approve of Vivi’s fascination with Knight-Tech’s young CEO, Dr. Samuel Jowers Knight.

Background:

Corin Perrault Chesnier is a Folf (Fox/Wolf) Chimera living in his hometown of Paris. He was a brilliant scientist who, along with his brother Pierre, did research into harnessing photon energy particles. He originally had planned on selling the designs to Knight-Tech International, but Knight-Tech cancelled his funding when it learned that he was also going to sell the designs to the French and American militaries. Knight-Tech CEO Dr. Geoffrey Knight told him, “I’m sorry, but Knight-Tech doesn’t make weapons. You're fired.”

Corin’s funding began to dry up. However, around this time, he met and fell in love with a Vixen Chimera named Sybille Cédolin Irénée, the Empress of Kickboxing. After he saved her from a deranged fencer’s rapier, she returned those feelings and the two were married and they had three kits.

His daughter, Vivienne, grew much attached to his brother Pierre, and he and Sybille tried to keep her away from Pierre after Vivi had her first near death experience when Pierre’s workshop exploded. Vivi refused to stay away from him and Corin allowed her to see him again.

When Vivi was sixteen, she was injured in a terrorist attack that left in a critical condition. In order to save her life, he embedded a strong energy heart generator magnet in his daughter’s chest, essentially turning Vivi into a cyborg dependent on keeping her chest magnet engaged to stay alive in addition to attaching titanium arms to replace the ones she lost in the attack. When Sybille didn’t show up right after Vivi was injured, he began to suspect something amiss with his wife. While he knew that Sybille had been a street fighter before meeting him, he began to grow suspicious of his wife’s past, especially since she had quite a large fortune.

When his brother Pierre died and left everything to Vivi, he was surprised by this. Still, he was quite proud of his daughter.

:arrow: Corin is one of those hardworking, loving fathers who works too hard.

:arrow: Picture was done by a friend of mine. :D

:arrow: Corin wants to help people with science, but he's also realistic in that he needs the money to support his family, despite his wife's assurances that everything will be alright, especially since she has a good bit of money to support the family. This is why Corin got French and American military funding for his photon energy research, and what led to his dismissal from Knight-Tech and the wedge between him and Pierre.
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Twilight Wolf

Postby SCKnight » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Twilight Wolf

Artwork done by Kitfox-Crimson

“I am the one who shall bring about evil’s twilight.”

PL 10
Strength: 17 (+3)
Dexterity: 20 (+5)
Constitution: 16 (+3)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Wisdom: 16 (+3)
Charisma: 15 (+2)

Skills: Acrobatics 8 (+13), Bluff 8 (+10), Climb 8 (+11), Computers 6 (+9), Concentration 7 (+10), Craft (technology) 7 (+10), Disable Device 8 (+11), Escape Artist 8 (+13), Gather Information 8 (+12), Intimidate 8 (+10), Investigate 8 (+11), Knowledge (streetwise) 8 (+11), Knowledge (technology) 6 (+9), Knowledge (tactics) 8 (+11), Notice 8 (+11), Search 8 (+11), Sense Motive 8 (+11), Stealth 8 (+12), Survival 6 (+9), Swim 6 (+9)

Feats: Ambidexterity, Attack Focus (melee) 2, Cat’s Feet, Defensive Roll 3, Distract (Intimidate), Elusive Target, Grappling Finesse, Instant Up, Move-By Action, Precise Shot, Startle, Dodge Focus 2, Equipment 12, Improvised Tools, Fearsome Presence 2, Evasion 2, Seize Initiative, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Disable Device, Escape Artist, Stealth), Uncanny Dodge (visual), Uncanny Dodge (auditory), Last Stand, Track

Fighting Styles:

Acrobatic U.S. Special Forces Martial Arts Program mixed with Escrima, Kung Fu, and Ninjutsu (Escrima Sticks): Acrobatic Bluff, All-Out Attack, Accurate Attack, Chokehold, Defensive Attack, Improved Block 1, Improved Grapple, Improved Grab, Improved Trip, Improved Sunder, Attack Specialization 1 (Escrima Sticks), Hide in Plain Sight, Blind-Fight, Power Attack, Sneak Attack 1, Improved Disarm, Improved Pin, Quick Draw, and Stunning Attack

Powers:

Wolf Chimera Racial Template (PF: Innate):

Leaping 1 (x5)

Speed 2 (25 mph)

Strike 2 (bite, Mighty)

Strike 2 (claws, Mighty)
AP: Super-Movement 1 (Wall-crawling)

Super-Movement 3 (Slow Fall, Sure-Footed, Trackless)

Mystical Zen Chi

Telekinesis 10 [Heavy Load: 1,600 lbs.] (Precise)

AP: Telekinetic Chi Strike 8 (adds Penetrating 2 and Improved Critical 1 to Twilight Wolf’s unarmed attacks)

AP: Telekinetic Chi Blast 5

AP: Telekinetic Chi Speed Kick (Strike 2; PF: Mighty; Extra: Autofire 1)

AP: Telekinetic Chi Punch (Telekinetic Chi Field Strike 6 [PF: Mighty])

AP: Telekinetic Chi Block (Deflect 7 [slow projectiles])

Equipment:

Costume (Protection 4; Impervious 1)

High-tech Goggles (Functions like Flash Goggles, Camera, GPS Receiver, Commlink, Video Camera, Binoculars)

Escrima Sticks (Strike 2; Power Feats: Mighty)

Grapple Gun (Super-Movement 1 [Swinging])

Mini-Tracer

Handcuffs (1 ep)

Mastercraft Tool kit (1 ep)*

Utility Belt (array):

Flash Bang Grenades (Audio/Visual Dazzle 5 [Extras: Burst, Independent])

Alternate Powers:

AP: Shurikens (Blast 2; Autofire)

AP: Bolas (Snare 7)

AP: Cutting Torch (Blast 1, Drain Toughness 1)

AP: Power Knuckles (Strike 4 [Mighty])

AP: Taser (Stun 5 [Power Feats: Extended Range 3 (20 feet)])

AP: Concussion Grenade (Stun 4 [Extras: Area (Burst), Range (Ranged)])

AP: Smoke Bombs (Obscure 5 [visual; Extras: Independent, Area {Smoke}, Slow Fade 1 {1 minute}, Ricochet 1])

AP: Throwing Orbs (Blast 3 [Power Feats: Mighty 3, Ricochet 2])

AP: War Fan (Strike 2 [Slashing (opened); Piercing (Closed); +2 to feint or +1 dodge, +4 to hide])

*Tool Kit contains: Crime fighting Gear (Flashlight, Gasmask, Multitool, Lock Release Gear, and Rebreather)

Vehicles:

Custom-Modified Military Motorcycle (Medium; STR: 15; TOU: +10; Features: Hidden compartments, Navigation system 1, Nitro Injectors, Off-road capability, Remote Control, Smokescreen; Powers: Speed 5 [200 mph], Blast 5 [Dual Machine Guns; Ballistic; Autofire], Blast 4 [Side-mounted Rocket Launchers, Explosion])

Headquarters:

Two-Level Penthouse Headquarters with Hidden Bunker under Building (Size: Huge [situated on a 25 story skyscraper] ; Toughness: 10; Communications, Computer, Concealed, Fire Prevention System, Garage, Gym, Library, Living Space, Pool, Power System, Security System, Workshop; 17 ep)

Saves: Toughness: +7 (Impervious)/+5 (Flatfooted)/+3 (without Armor)

Fortitude: +8

Reflex: +10

Will: +7

Combat: Attack+12, Grapple +9 (+19 With telekinesis), Damage +5 (Unarmed), +6 (Unarmed Sneak attack or Escrima Sticks or Throwing Orb or Shurikens or War Fan or Scarf), +7 (Escrima Sticks or Throwing Orb or Shurikens sneak attack), Twilight Guns +7, Powered Knuckles +9, Defense +11 (+4 Flatfooted), Initiative +5, Knockback-4

Complications:

Hatred (criminals)

Reputation (Vigilante)

Obsession (justice)

Responsibility (chiefly those faced by the Twilight Wolf’s secret identity, Hensley Securities)

Secret (identity)

Enemy: CIA Agent Hank Smith seeks to stop Twilight Wolf...however, he may not be doing it because he believes that Twilight Wolf's actions are a danger to the public...

Still Grieving: Twilight Wolf still grieves for her husband and her unborn twins. She still considers herself a wife and a mother even though her husband and the children she will never saw born are dead.

Background History:

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 134 lbs

Hair: Auburn

Eye: Bluish-Gold (Difficult to see with Goggles on)

Born in Foxgate City, South Carolina, Jacquelyn “Jackie” Conway was the daughter of a Wolf Chimera father, Robert Conway, and a human mother, Ellen Conway, and was the only Chimera child, as her two older siblings, a brother and sister, were human. Her father was a member of the United States Special Forces while her mother worked for DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), having served in the Air Force for awhile. Jackie was a quick-witted and happy wolf cub.
However, when Jackie was only five years old, she, her siblings, and mother were kidnapped by a group of anti-Chimera radicals. Jackie saw her mother and siblings murdered just seconds before her father led a rescue operation to save his family. That little innocent wolf cub’s world was shattered by a cruel world.
Jackie swore to be strong for her mother and older siblings, who had died because of the evil that plagued the world. She studied and trained hard. Both she and her father cried when she was accepted into the United States Army. “Your mom, brother, and sister would have been proud of you, Jackie,” he told her when he drove her to boot camp. She trained hard, her instructors saying that she was the best recruit they had ever trained. She was later selected to transfer to the Green Berets, the American Special Forces as a combat engineer in the 5th Special Forces Group. She was then deployed to Iraq to deal with terrorists and insurgents. While other there, she served with honor and valor. She got into a bit of trouble with she beat the living daylights out of a fellow American soldier when she caught him trying to rape a nine-year old Iraqi girl. He was kicked out of the military, thanks to her father making sure she wasn’t punished for attacking a superior officer.
During her time in Iraq, she and her unit came upon an arms dealer named the Grim Merchant selling weapons to the insurgents. During the firefight, Jackie fired a rocket from a bazooka at the Grim Merchant’s jeep. She and her fellow soldiers searched for his body, but couldn’t find any trace of it. They assumed his body was destroyed in the explosion. However, the Grim Merchant had survived, barely. He was barely alive when his minions found him. His willpower kept him alive as he desired revenge on the American mongrel that had left him in this state. He schemed as he struggled to stay alive….
When Jackie returned for a nice break, she went to a bar to get her tail drunk off. Not her suggestion, but her father’s as he wanted her to live a bit more. She was bored out of her mind, until a human man a year older than her brought her a drink and sat next to her at the bar. They started talking. She learned that his name was Kris Hensley, and he was a computer programmer, earning a living helping small companies compete with the larger companies. Before she knew it, she was at his small apartment, kissing him as they both drunkenly struggled to get the other out of their clothes. She was in love, and he was too. After a few months, he took her to a fancy restaurant. She felt out of place, him wearing his grandfather’s orange suit and her in her dress uniform. He didn’t care. The dinner was exceptional and the service was outstanding, but…she couldn’t do it. From her talks with him, she knew that he hated to travel. He got airsick real fast. And being married to a soldier would complicate things. She wanted to break it off, but she couldn’t. She loved him and she would give up her own life to be with him. He told her that the moment he first saw her in that bar, he had fallen head over heels for her. She was beautiful, perfect in every way to him. She blushed as he continued, her tail just a wagging. Then, he got down on one knee, the seat of his pants ripping as he did so, revealing his blue boxer shorts. He took out a diamond ring and said, “Will you marry me?” She cried as she said, “Yes!” Then as she helped him up, he stumbled, sending them both to ground, and causing all of their food to fall on them. They laughed and didn’t care if she had his shrimp soup on her head or he had her hamburger all over him. They were very happy.
They got married and had two beautiful wolf cub twins, a boy and a girl: Kris Junior and Rosie. A few months later, they found out there was an additional child on the way as Jackie was pregnant with another boy, who they decided to name Peter. Jackie was on an extended leave of absence from the military. However, her world would be shattered just like that day all those years ago, when the evil of the world decided to destroy her happiness.
The Grim Merchant eventually discovered where she was and made his move. He sent his skilled assassins and lovers, the Death Twins, two twin giraffe/zebra sisters who brought along some thugs for good measure. As the Hensley family left from having lunch together after buying Kris Jr. a new action figure and Rosie a new doll. Jackie smiled at her husband and children. When she looked up, she saw the Death Twins and that is when all hell came crashing down on her. The thugs and Death Twins opened fire, brazenly attacking the Hensley family in the street in broad daylight. Jackie had never felt so powerless while the mercenaries destroyed her perfect world. She watched in horror as her children and husband were cut down by a hailstorm of bullets. One thug knocked her to the ground and stomped on her chest. Kris vainly tried to crawl towards his family. The mercenaries’ van ran right over. His screams were branded into Jackie’s nightmares forever. She lost consciousness seconds later as she struggled to reach her family.

When she woke up she found herself in a hospital bed. Her father was by her side, holding her hand tightly. A doctor told her that they were forced to perform an abortion on her in order to save her life as the blow she had received from her attackers had killed Peter, and Jackie was in danger of dying if the abortion was not done at once. Kris Junior and Rosie were both in critical condition and were currently in a coma. Jackie was devastated. To make things even worse, the slow cogs of the police investigations and all of the red tape gave her no solace or comfort. When it all sank in, she howled with anguish. It took several doctors, nurses, and orderlies as well as her own father to hold her down while she was sedated. The military discharged her as it was believed that she was suffering from PTSD. She was discharged from the hospital. Her father stayed with her to keep her company. Jackie felt heartbroken. What had she done to deserve this? Was the Almighty a cruel God who enjoyed making his children suffer? She reached for her pistol from the sock drawer… She found a CD in there underneath Kris’s socks. She played it.
“Hi, Jackie. If you’re watching this…Well…um…Something bad has happened to me. Yeah…Um…Well, listen. I know it’s going to be hard without me, but I want you to know, that I love you Jackie. You’re going to get through this. I don’t want you to throw your life away because I want you to live, even though I’m not here with you. Actually, I’m always going to be with you, Jackie. Yep. Even all the way up in Heaven. Your mom, brother, and sister are going to be with me too. I…You’re my world, and I know I am your world too now. But you got to think about our kids…or cubs…or whatever. They’re going to need you. I…I love you, Jackie.” He reached over and touched the screen. Jackie did the same as she touched the computer screen. “I love you too, Kris.”
“I’ll be with you always,” he said before the recording ended, his smile frozen. She looked around their bedroom. She had always fussed at Kris for buying comics. She saw a comic called, the Avenging Shadow…
She set out to make life miserable for criminals. Using her access to military equipment, she was able to acquire a substantial amount of it. However, after almost a month of crime fighting, her father discovered this and confronted her about it. After explaining that this was her mission, he decided to help her. They were able to call in some favors and pull strings in order to get Jackie trained from around the world for two and a half years as well as properly equipped. During this time, she acquired mystical Zen training, allowing her to harness chi energy in the form of telekinesis and chi-infused attacks. As her father had some friends in DARPA who had been best friends with Jackie’s mother, he was able to ‘borrow’ some technologies from them from time to time. She works for her step-mother Kylee and her company, Down Under Tech Support Incorporated, performing computer repair, computer security, software design, and computer programming as well as working as a representative for her stepmother’s company. With her father’s help, she was able to buy some real estate on the outskirts of the city. To their surprise, they found out that the skyscraper had been built with a large basement as well as secret passageways and hidden doors by the former eccentric owner. Jackie and her father converted the basement into a secret base of sorts to help Jackie. Jackie also needed a name. She got the inspiration to call herself Twilight Wolf while listening to the National Anthem. Twilight Wolf would bring about the twilight of anyone who committed acts in evil’s name. The evil in the world had messed with the wrong wolf.

:arrow: Twilight Wolf was inspired by a good friend of mine's character.

:arrow: Twilight Wolf later becomes a honorary member of France's all female superhero team, the Vindicator Sisters.

:arrow: Twilight Wolf's motorcycle was inspired by the one from the Jungle Strike video game. :)

:arrow: Still deciding on the city though.

:arrow: Next up, is Night Jackal, Twilight Wolf's adopted daughter and sidekick.

:arrow: Her two-level penthouse is located on top of a tall skyscraper. She keeps all of her equipment and everything in a special bunker hidden under the skyscraper. The penthouse ceiling was constructed to be thirteen and half feet high. Windows were made to be as high and wide as they could. Each section of the penthouse was furnished by unique materials. For the entrance gallery: marble floors and parchment panels framed in mahogany. For the library: Brazilian rosewood. For the dining room: Venetian stucco. For the master bedroom: reeded plasted. For the kitchen: Jaguar-green lacquer, bamboo, and textured glass. For the interiors of the fireplaces: long, narrow 19th-century bricks imported from France. Twilight Wolf's penthouse has a very sophisticated technology system as well. An anemometer was installed on the roof to measure wind speed so the terraces’ canvas awning can be retracted and does not get ripped off the penthouse’s exalted façade. Moisture sensors were used detect a leak, automatically sending an e-mail to the building managers. Temperature sensors, strapped to pipes, send an e-mail when the temperature deviates by as little as a single degree from what the client has set it at. There is also a sophisticated security system as well

In addition, located on the balcony is a hot tub/Jacuzzi and a fire pit. There is a small gym with a heated pool. Located on a rooftop terrace, the penthouse has a view of the midtown skyline and at its feet is the whole geometry of Foxgate City's Central Park.
Last edited by SCKnight on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call