Cheat Sheet

Here M&M GMs can trade tips and seek inspiration. Look out for SPOILERS! Players, surf elsewhere or ruin your own fun.
Pardum
Bystander
Bystander

Cheat Sheet

Post by Pardum » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:30 am

Does anyone have a cheat sheet besides just what is on the GM's screen? I am looking more for a sheet that has basic descriptions of advantages and power effects that I can quickly refrence without having to look things up in the hero's handbook if there is a quick question on something.

saint_matthew
Overlord
Overlord

Re: Cheat Sheet

Post by saint_matthew » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:51 am

Pardum wrote:Does anyone have a cheat sheet besides just what is on the GM's screen? I am looking more for a sheet that has basic descriptions of advantages and power effects that I can quickly refrence without having to look things up in the hero's handbook if there is a quick question on something.
Not really. I suppose you could print/photocopy the basic advantage chart out of the book & use the third page of the official character sheet for a run down of statuses & action types, but that's about it.
“Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’.”
-Isaac Asimov

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Cheat Sheet

Post by FuzzyBoots » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:20 am

I don't know of a way to do it automatically, but if you have Hero Lab and own the particular game system, you can save a character who has all of those Advantages, then extract the information from the XML file, either via Custom Output or by unzipping the portfolio file.