PBC Emerald City

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
sdeligar
Groupie
Groupie

PBC Emerald City

Postby sdeligar » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Alright I've been trying to get into some M&M 3 games but haven't had much luck with PbP they keep dying out before they really get started. Recently a friend suggestion I try out the Emerald City games as a good way to get used to the rules so I'm really hoping some one here would be interested in DMing the entire Emerald City set (I have no idea how many that is but still would love to try it.) I don't have a working mic or webcam so anything using those are out but I wouldn't mind something along the lines of Maptools. Whatever the DM would like.

I have two character concepts the first is Molecular Manipulation focused on reinforcing his body during fighting and healing after. Later might get into some morphing and transformation.

Second is a gravity manipulation which he doesn't understand at first so he ends up starting off fighting more like a powerhouse than a energy manipulator.

Either way feed back from more experienced players and the DM would be appreciated as I haven't done many of these games and the last one I think was over a year ago.

Edit: On second thought I've been rereading the rule book and came up with an interesting concept if I can just figure out how to do the mechanics.
"So I, sort of threw myself out of the passenger seat of a moving car. Don't look at me like that. I'm telling you it made sense at the time." -Harry Dresden Fool Moon

sdeligar
Groupie
Groupie

Re: PBC Emerald City

Postby sdeligar » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:05 am

Alright so since I first posted this I've managed to get together enough people to play however we are still looking for a GM. I've made another post Here. We have several players but only a couple have actually posted in the thread the others asked to join via email.

If you are interested in helping please let me know or post there.
"So I, sort of threw myself out of the passenger seat of a moving car. Don't look at me like that. I'm telling you it made sense at the time." -Harry Dresden Fool Moon

Foundry
Bystander
Bystander

Re: PBC Emerald City

Postby Foundry » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:25 pm

I am very interested in joining this online M&M game. However, it has been nigh-impossible to find a game, and I live in Seattle where Green Ronin is headquartered!

Like yourself, I am also new to the game and would not be able to DM. However, I would be willing once I get a few games under my belt.

If you have space and are still looking for others, please reply to this message.

Return to “Player Locator”