Orange City

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
Madwand
Hireling
Hireling

Re: Orange City

Postby Madwand » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:10 pm

I mostly prefer modern-age superhero games; I've never felt interested in history enough to want to play in it (fantasy games are a different matter).

Thugger The Slugger
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Thugger The Slugger » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 pm

I should be able to game tuesday if nothing comes up. and if I'm free I could play a Golden age game.
"The whole principle of censorship is wrong. It's like demanding that grown men live on skim milk because the baby can't have steak." - Mark Twain

"Why is it that the contemptibly ignorant always invoke the almighty?" - The Question

Aerlwyn
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Aerlwyn » Mon May 06, 2013 5:57 pm

I should be free for the game if there is one today (Tuesday). Let me know for sure.

Madwand
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Madwand » Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 am

Yes, game is on tonight. However, things are going to be switched up a bit for tonights game. We are playing a PL11 supernaturally-themed game. We look forward to seeing you there!

scooterhawk
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby scooterhawk » Tue May 07, 2013 7:47 am

Madwand wrote:Yes, game is on tonight. However, things are going to be switched up a bit for tonights game. We are playing a PL11 supernaturally-themed game. We look forward to seeing you there!

If we're not continuing the Atlantis storyline, then I probably won't be on tonight. Enjoy the game!

Thugger The Slugger
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Thugger The Slugger » Tue May 07, 2013 9:01 am

Madwand wrote:Yes, game is on tonight. However, things are going to be switched up a bit for tonights game. We are playing a PL11 supernaturally-themed game. We look forward to seeing you there!

So...do we need to make supernatural characters?
"The whole principle of censorship is wrong. It's like demanding that grown men live on skim milk because the baby can't have steak." - Mark Twain

"Why is it that the contemptibly ignorant always invoke the almighty?" - The Question

Madwand
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Madwand » Tue May 07, 2013 10:28 am

Scooter, the entire reason we are doing this side-game is because you haven't shown up the past few games, so we needed to give the GM time to come up with a new plot. If you would like to have input into the game, then show up! If you do, then maybe we'll actually be able to finish the Atlantis storyline, which is something I'd very much like to do.

Assuming we do end up playing this side game, it is a good opportunity to play a supernaturally-themed PC, but (as far as I know) almost any superhero could work.

scooterhawk
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby scooterhawk » Tue May 07, 2013 10:52 am

Madwand wrote:Scooter, the entire reason we are doing this side-game is because you haven't shown up the past few games, so we needed to give the GM time to come up with a new plot. If you would like to have input into the game, then show up! If you do, then maybe we'll actually be able to finish the Atlantis storyline, which is something I'd very much like to do.

Assuming we do end up playing this side game, it is a good opportunity to play a supernaturally-themed PC, but (as far as I know) almost any superhero could work.

I show up when my work and home life allow.

If Tim would like to finish the Atlantis storyline tonight then I'll be on, if he'd like to go a different direction tonight, then I'll play another day.
Last edited by scooterhawk on Tue May 07, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Madwand
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Madwand » Tue May 07, 2013 10:59 am

scooterhawk wrote:I show up when my work and home life allow.

No problem, it's the same for everyone, and no one is blaming you for having a life. It's just that if you want to have some say in the game, showing up is a prerequisite. Maybe we can get this Atlantis adventure done if you are there tonight, that would be nice.

scooterhawk
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby scooterhawk » Tue May 07, 2013 11:20 am

Madwand wrote:
scooterhawk wrote:I show up when my work and home life allow.

No problem, it's the same for everyone, and no one is blaming you for having a life. It's just that if you want to have some say in the game, showing up is a prerequisite. Maybe we can get this Atlantis adventure done if you are there tonight, that would be nice.

Again, I'll be on, if Tim wants to finish the Atlantis story.

I'm honesty not all that interested in having a say in what direction Tim decides to go with his game. I've enjoyed it so far, and I'm sorry that I haven't been able to participate as much as I would have liked to. If the game goes in a direction I don't think I'd enjoy then I'll thank him for the hard work and effort and let him know how much I enjoyed the experience.

Thugger The Slugger
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Thugger The Slugger » Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 am

So we're doing the Atlantis Game?

Madwand
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Madwand » Tue May 07, 2013 3:07 pm

We don't know until we get everyone talking, but be prepared for either eventuality.

Entropicurity
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Entropicurity » Tue May 07, 2013 3:36 pm

As of right now, the PL 11 game was purely for the sake of holding time until we could get enough players together for the Atlantis game. Life is life, no need to overthink that part as I whole heartedly understand. So far the glorious GM has been very adaptable to what has been going on.

If for any reason the GM does not want to run his game, that works, otherwise I am still under the impression that we are doing Atlantis, if for the simple fact that we have everyone show. If that does NOT happen, I have offered for the players and the GM to play a different game to give him a bit of a breather as he has been having to put together on the fly games for those in attendance.

I do not feel that we need to over think it, as the GM himself doesn't frequent the forums as much as us others.

In the event that we do have the key player for Atlantis not show up, that is cool I have some fun planned out with the PL 11 which will not be too focused on one person or the other and purely one-shot if not episodic. I believe that this next bit will likely just be me paying a homage to some Eberron fun and Vigilance Press's Library crew from Dark Chapter.

Other than that, if you can show, then show. If not, no worries, as we can adapt. The PL 11 was just a suggestion for the GM in case we have a smaller crew and I happen to be available.

To that end, I hope to see you around Tim, if not I personally understand.

Cheers and hoping to see you all on in the coming hours!
Muses Dice, your Open and Inspirational RPG/Techno-Savy Blog!
Entropic's 3e 2013 Creations!

"A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor a man perfected without trials." - Chinese Proverb

Caniswolfman
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby Caniswolfman » Tue May 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Oh yea, forgot to check here. Haha, sorry, just email Hawkings. I'm excited to play a character for the first time in 3e, so I want to try that tonight.

Whenever we all can, I'll go back to the atlantis story. What I'm planning on doing is moving to have probably a few adventures at the same time, and that way if we're missing someone, we can do one of the others. Atlantis is one of them, and "The Terror" arc that we just did last week are both open, so we can just plug into whichever one each week.

Next week I'll probably be GM'ing again, but I'm looking forward to playing :)

See ya'll soon!

Aerlwyn
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Aerlwyn » Mon May 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Is there a game on Tuesday and what are we playing?

Return to “Player Locator”