Orange City

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
Caniswolfman
Compatriot
Compatriot

Orange City

Postby Caniswolfman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:04 am

Hi All,

I would like to try to get some people together for a quick one-shot this week. I would like the game to be run on roll20, as I would like to test out that program.

Game Information
-3rd edition
-I would like to run the game on Tuesday, 1/15. Time would be 7:30 EST (-5 UTC/GMT) and run until about 10:30.
-PL 10, 150pp
-Everyone is part of a fairly new superhero team, but have worked together a few times and know each other. This will incorporate parts of the Freedom-verse.
-Tone will be modern. Damage will be assumed to be non-lethal, even if using guns (aiming for leg, etc).
-City will be Orange City, a normal city in a Superhero world.

I'm looking for about 5-6 players. If you are interested and able to make it, please let me know and indicate your character sheet. Please include some back story for your character, as Puncher McGee isn't gonna cut it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Last edited by Caniswolfman on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Caniswolfman
Compatriot
Compatriot

Re: One-Shot 3e online game-Roll20

Postby Caniswolfman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:05 am

More Info:

On Roll d20, we will just be using the chat client, no video/audio.

Aerlwyn
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Aerlwyn » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:34 am

Well do we make character then or now and post them up? Think you got the day wrong as the 8th was last tuesday.

Caniswolfman
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby Caniswolfman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:19 am

Yes! Good call, I fixed the date. That'll show me to post as soon as I wake up.

Yes, if your interested and able, please post your character here now. I don't think I'll have too many players, but I do want to be able to look over then and get a feel for the character before we play.

Aerlwyn
Paragon
Paragon

Postby Aerlwyn » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 am

Beltran - PL 10
Elouise Calloway

Female; Age: 25; Height: 5' 8"; Weight: 140 lb.
Eyes: Green; Hair: Auburn

Strength 2, Stamina 3, Agility 6, Dexterity 4, Fighting 9, Intellect 6, Awareness 6, Presence 0

Advantages
Agile Feint, Assessment, Benefit, Wealth 2 (indepently wealthy), Close Attack, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Equipment 17, Improved Initiative, Inventor, Jack-of-all-trades, Power Attack, Ranged Attack, Skill Mastery: Technology, Uncanny Dodge, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 3 (+9), Athletics 4 (+6), Close Combat: Unarmed 6 (+15), Expertise: Criminology 3 (+9), Insight 3 (+9), Intimidation 9 (+9), Investigation 8 (+14), Perception 3 (+9), Ranged Combat: Utility Belt 7 (+11), Technology 8 (+14), Treatment 2 (+8), Vehicles 2 (+6)

Equipment
Mask
- Senses: Senses 3 (Communication Link: Radio, Infravision, Low-light Vision)

Costume
- Claws and Line: Movement 2 (Swinging, Wall-crawling 1: -1 speed rank, Advantages: Improved Critical)
- Protection: Protection 2 (+2 Toughness)
- Gliding Wings: Flight 4 (Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round; Gliding, Wings)
AE Zip Line: Flight 3 (Alternate; Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round; Limited: Only between two points, Platform)
- Wrist Computer: Feature 1 (Notes: Tech tool)

Utility Belt
- Flash Feather: Burst Area Affliction 6 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, DC 16; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, Increased Range: ranged)
AE Audio/Digital Recorder: Feature 2
AE Capture Foam Feathers: Affliction 6 (1st degree: Hindered, Impaired, 2nd degree: Defenseless, Immobile, DC 16; Accurate: +2, Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Extra Condition, Increased Range: ranged; Limited Degree)
AE Cutting Torch
Cutting Torch: Damage 1 (Linked; DC 16; Precise)
Cutting Torch: Weaken 1 (Linked; Affects: Toughness, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 11)
AE Evidence Kit: Feature 2 (Notes: Gather Evidence/Analyze Evidence)
AE Explosive Feather: Burst Area Damage 6 (DC 21; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, Increased Range: ranged)
AE Fist of Feathers: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 19; Accurate 2: +4, Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack [2 extra ranks])
AE Heavy Feather: Strength-based Damage 4 (DC 21; Accurate: +2, Increased Range: ranged, Penetrating 6)
AE Light Feathers: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 19; Accurate 2: +4, Extended Range 2, Homing 4: 4 extra attempts, Increased Range: ranged, Ricochet 4: 4 bounces)
AE Multi tool: Feature 2 (Notes: No penalty)
AE Restraints: Feature 2 (Notes: Escape 20/Toughness 10)
AE Stim Pack: Healing 5 (Persistent, Restorative, Stabilize)
AE Smoke Feathers: Enhanced Trait 1 (Advantages: Hide in Plain Sight)
AE Tear Gas Feather: Cloud Area Affliction 6 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, DC 16; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere, Increased Range: ranged)

Equipment
Shared HQ, Underground HQ

Offense
Initiative +10
Capture Foam Feathers: Cloud Area Affliction 6 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 16)
Cutting Torch: Damage 1, +10 (DC 16) Cutting Torch: Weaken 1, +10 (DC Fort 11)
Explosive Feather: Burst Area Damage 6 (DC 21)
Fist of Feathers: Strength-based Damage 2, +16 (DC 19)
Flash Feather: Burst Area Affliction 6 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 16)
Grab, +10 (DC Spec 12)
Heavy Feather: Strength-based Damage 4, +14 (DC 21)
Light Feathers: Strength-based Damage 2, +16 (DC 19)
Tear Gas Feather: Cloud Area Affliction 6 (DC Fort 16)
Throw, +5 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +16 (DC 17)

Complications
Motivation: Doing Good
Motivation: Justice
Secret

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 14, Parry 14, Fortitude 7, Toughness 6, Will 12

Power Points
Abilities 74 + Powers 0 + Advantages 32 + Skills 29 (58 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 157

Background: The only daughter of wealthy parents, Elouise Calloway spent most of her life sheltered from the violence and crime of the world around her. Until, that is, she became old enough to venture in to the city without her parents. That's when she learned what her parents had been sheltering her from, and how humans weren't always the kind-hearted and well meaning creatures she'd always supposed them to be.

Curious about human nature, and determined to understand why humans were so cruel to one another, she decided to study psychology at the nearby university. But as she drove through the city on her way to and from class, she witnessed more and more of the cruelty and violence her parents had sheltered her from. It tore at her heart to watch such behaviour, and she wished she could do something to put a stop to it.

Eventually she could sit back and watch no longer, and decided to take action. With her parents' wealth to fund the production of the items she'd need when the martial arts training she'd insisted on having as a child proved unable to do the trick, she assumed the identity of Beltran - a Spanish form of the German for "Bright Raven" - and took it upon herself to defend those who needed it wherever she could.
Last edited by Aerlwyn on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 am, edited 56 times in total.

Caniswolfman
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby Caniswolfman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:11 am

Looks good! Just post up the back story, complication descriptions, and power explanations (if any).

Entropicurity
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Entropicurity » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 am

I would love to learn more about the game, as I know I personally will be available around 6pm Est time and I have been wanting to try out Roll20 to see how it pans out.

Without knowing more about the rest of the time, I have a number of ideas in mind though it being modern and within the Freedomverse I have some ideas. Is there any particular elements that I can keep in mind to help with a character concept or will this basically be an open format?

Either way, I have monday off to polish off a character. If you are still available by then please let me know as I would love to join!

- Christopher
Muses Dice, your Open and Inspirational RPG/Techno-Savy Blog!
Entropic's 3e 2013 Creations!

"A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor a man perfected without trials." - Chinese Proverb

Caniswolfman
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby Caniswolfman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:57 am

Hey Entropicurity,

I'm keeping this an open format. As a one-shot, I don't want to make it too limiting. It should be a relatively short adventure as well.

If you do have any specific questions, just let me know.

Madwand
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Madwand » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Since this is a one-shot, I'd prefer to just play a pre-made character. If no one has a problem with it, I'll just play Princess since I've had fun playing her before.

I'll note my preference for using voice chat, also. It makes the game go faster in my experience.

Entropicurity
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Entropicurity » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:57 pm

I personally do not mind either way. Premades can be a lot of fun. I also will be available for voice if there are those available.

Personally I will play either a street fighter type or an undead speedster. Just depends on what others are playing?

"A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor a man perfected without trials." - Chinese Proverb

Entropicurity
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Entropicurity » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 pm

:idea: Here comes Guyson, now with image fun!

Guyson - PL 10 (150pp)
Base: Orange City
Theme Song: "Crush" by Pendulum
Languages: English

Personality:
Guyson has a very rough exterior, though those who get on his good side realize he is a very kindhearted and loving person. He isn't afraid to stand up to the "Big Bad Guy" in order to defend those unable to protect themselves.

Guyson will also stop at nothing in order to prevent the slavery and intoxication of others, in any form. This has been his primary driving factor, in the hopes of freeing his brother from the grips of the Troll Serum by which his brother is addicted to.

Also, after the short defeat by his intoxicated brother, Guyson now is striving to further his martial skill, in the hopes of one day defeating his brother, who is constantly seeking for another source of the Troll Serum.

Powers and Abilities:
Guyson is a highly trained Capoeira martial artists who has mastered the ability to focus his willpower in order to make him a fearless fighting machine. Couple this with his extensive endurance training, Guyson is capable of pushing his body past human limitations and enduring even the worst that his body can be put through.

Guyson's Capoeira martial arts style focuses strongly on kicks, punches, grabs, feints, and using his focused willpower in order to bide his time in combat long enough to find that one moment to take his opponent down!

History:
After having been kicked out of a very violent home, Guyson and his brother Mike lived a homeless life in their early teens. The two learned to rely on each other, though it wasn't long before the two were ubducted and forced to fight in a series of Street Fighting competitions. Amazingly, the two found that they were naturals, despite the fact that the two refused to injure an opponent further when they both felt that they were defeated.

Angered by this, their "owners" posed the two against each other, and when the two refused to fight, they forced Mike to take the Troll Serum, an illegal drug used to put people into a crazed frenzy while giving them superhuman strength and vitality. The biggest side affect to this was the fact that it was a very addicting drug, and each time it was taken, it took away from the person's sanity.

Once the drug took it's effect, Mike unleashed his full fury on his brother, the serum taking it's toll on his mind. Forced up against a wall, Guyson tapped into his inner mind, allowing him to see the big picture, not just his brother. Using his brother's anger to his advantage, he was able to direct his brother's anger against his masters, causing enough chaos and destruction to allow other trapped fighters a chance to run free.

Though, when Guyson realised his brother wasn't losing strength, but was actually getting stronger, he turned his full attention to his brother. The battle that followed left the hidden fighting arena in ruin, though Guyson was left defeated just long enough to allow his drug-crazed brother to escape.

Now Guyson seeks to prove himself a worthy fighter capable of taking on the brunt of his brother's monsterous strength, and hopefully find a cure for his growing addiction for the Troll Serum.

Ability Scores
Strength 6, Stamina 4, Agility 8, Dexterity 2, Fighting 14, Intellect 0, Awareness 6, Presence 2

Advantages
Agile Feint, All-out Attack, Assessment, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Evasion, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Critical 1: Shattering Kicks, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close, Concealment), Setup, Takedown 2 (Full Move or until Miss), Trance, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 8 (+16), Athletics 4 (+10), Expertise: Streetwise 6 (+6), Insight 4 (+10), Intimidation 6 (+8), Notice 4 (+10), Persuasion 4 (+6)

Powers
Concentrated Willpower
. . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 6 (Traits: Will +4 (+12), Advantages: Fearless, Precise Attack (Close, Concealment); Activation: move action)
. . Regeneration: Regeneration 5 (Every 2 rounds)
Endurance Training (Advantages: Great Endurance)
. . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Strength 2 (+2 STR)
. . Power-lifting: Power-lifting 2 (+2 STR for lifting)
Urban Movement
. . Leaping: Leaping 4 (Leap 120 feet at 30 miles/hour)
. . Movement: Movement 1 (Safe Fall)
. . Speed: Speed 4 (Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round)

Offense
Initiative +12
Grab, +14 (DC Spec 16)
Unarmed, +14 (DC 21, Crit 19-20)

Complications
:arrow: Honor: Guyson prefers a fair fight, prefering to fight his foes when they have a better footing to prove that he is indeed a better fighter.
:arrow: Motivation (Justice): Guyson will stop at nothing to prevent the corruption of slavery and drug dealing, bringing justice to those who thing otherwise.
:arrow: Obsession: Guyson takes every opportunity to take on foes that he feels would help him become a better fighter, and trains whenever possible to master his martial art.
:arrow: Rivalry: Guyson hopes to free his brother, Mike AKA "Trollsta", from the grips of the Troll Serum, treating him more as a rival and challenge than a true enemy.

Defense
Dodge 12, Parry 14, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6/4, Will 12/8

Power Points
Abilities 80 + Powers 27 + Advantages 17 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Defenses 8 = 150

Personal Info
:arrow: Income Source: Guyson is a gym trainer and demonstrates his Capoeira for various audiences. Unlike Street Fighting, he very rarely will go "all out" during his performances, focusing more on precision and self-restraint. Instead he will typically reserve his higher potential for stronger foes or when trying to train some of his stronger students, and in such situations he isn't afraid to fight dirty.

Friends
:arrow: Riena - Potential Love interest to Guy, Riena was once a street fighter like himself, though it was something she never really intended to continue after she escaped. Rescued by Guy, Riena now is trying to master a Mystical and Defensive version of her martial art which she hopes to use for healing and protection. Unfortunately, more times than not the mystical energies lead her into trouble with the dark Baron Samedi.

Foes
:!: Trollsta - Not so much an enemy, but what remains of Guyson's brother and rival. Addicted to and transformed by the Troll Serum, Trollsta is constantly going from location to location trying to find his fix, destroying everything along his path. Guyson will stop at nothing to train himself to handle the sheer power that his brother wields. Though he knows he can not do so alone...
:!: Baron Samedi - The core reason why the Troll Serum even exists, Baron hopes to corrupt even the strongest of heroes and turn them into his most useful tools against the likes of his other half, Siren. (Let me know if this is OK, Florida from what I understand is Baron's home turf).

Contacts
:idea: Koda - Once a police officer, Koda is now a private investigator though not originally by choice. Koda works with Guy from time to time to investigate what he hopes to be the source of the Troll Serum, despite the fact that the very search for the answer is what caused his elimination from the force. Koda just has a "gut feeling" that has helped Guy from time to time, though Koda only works with Guy when he feels he needs some muscle power, often times putting him in situations where Guy has to rescue him.
:idea: Doctor Sarah Mender - "Doc" as Guy has come to call her, is the woman who has been researching the Troll Serum for some time in the hopes of finding a cure. From time to time, Guy finds himself needing her help when things are a bit above his head, though more times than not the doctor is busy with other patients. As she gains more and more progress on finding a cure, the Baron finds new ways of keeping her from finding an answer and complicating things for not only her but Guyson as well.
:idea: Tafar - Tafar is a teenage street fighter who found himself stuck amidst the "Trolls," a gang who has been hand in hand with the Baron's efforts. From time to time Tafar will seek out Guy in the hopes of trying to keep his family gang from getting into something that could potentially kill them, and sometimes if Guy feels that his family is in danger will do the same in return. Though in order to do so, Guy has to either fight his way to him, or find some means of handling the "lesser trolls" as they rage into situations intended to cause trouble for Guy and his efforts. Otherwise, Tafar will not leave his family or do anything to put them in harms way, including stopping Guy if such a situation were to occur.

Edit: Changed Favored Environment (Melee Fighting) to (Urban) per GM request.
Edit 2: Took out Favored Environment completely and put in setup. Being as part of a team is fairly ideal in this situation, and debating putting in Teamwork.
Last edited by Entropicurity on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thugger The Slugger
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Thugger The Slugger » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 pm

What's your opinion on Super Speed and how much is too much?
"The whole principle of censorship is wrong. It's like demanding that grown men live on skim milk because the baby can't have steak." - Mark Twain

"Why is it that the contemptibly ignorant always invoke the almighty?" - The Question

Caniswolfman
Compatriot
Compatriot

Postby Caniswolfman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:17 pm

My opinion is it depends on the player and the character. I don't have too much of a problem with superspeed by itself; it may become problematic when effects like invisibility are included.

Except for a potentially problematic power combination, however much Speed is right for your character is fine with me.

Thugger The Slugger
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Thugger The Slugger » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 am

Blurr - PL 10

Height: 6'1
Weight: 185 lb.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde

Strength 3, Stamina 4, Agility 10/6, Dexterity 2, Fighting 5, Intellect 2, Awareness 4, Presence 2

Advantages
Defensive Roll 2, Evasion 1, Close Combat 1, Move-by Action, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge, Equipment 1

Skills
Acrobatics 8 (+18), Athletics 12 (+15),Close Combat: Momentum Punch 2 (+8), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+10), Deception 3 (+5), Expertise:Current Events 1 (+3), Expertise: Streetwise 2 (+4), Expertise: Mechanic 3 (+5),Expertise: Greek Culture 2(+4) Insight 2 (+6), Investigation 4 (+6) Perception 5 (+9),Ranged Combat: Throwing 5 (+7)

Powers
Feature 1: Blurr constantly vibrates making facial recognition difficult.
Dimensional Travel 1(Mount Olympus)
Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Agility 4
Enhanced Trait 8: +4 Dodge, +4 Parry
Movement: Movement 3 (Wall Crawling 2: Only while running, Water Walking 1: Only while running)
Speed Combat
Momentum Punch: Strike 6(strength based, only while charging)
-- Alternate Power: Strength Effect: Multiattack 3
Super-speed:
-Speed 15 (64000mph, 120 miles/round)
-Quickness 10
-Improved initiative 5
--Alternate Powers for super speed
--Air Control 10: Burst Area (25 tons, 30 feet radius sphere)
--Air Control 10: Cone Area (25 tons, 60 feet cone)
Accelerated Healing: Regeneration 2(every 5 rounds)

Equipment
Apartment

Toughness:+6
Size:Diminuitive
Features:
Living Space,Gym

Custom Speed Suit:
--Commlink
--Gps
--Cellphone

Power Points
Abilities 56+ Powers 60 + Advantages 9 + Skills 27 + Defenses 7 = 159

Offense
Initiative +30
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 13)
Throw, +7 (DC 18)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 18)
Momentum Punch, +8 (DC 24)

Complications
Motivation:Thrills
Motivation:Doing Good
Quirk: Impatience
Quirk: Hyper-Accelerated Metabolism

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 14, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 6/4, Will 6

Back Story
Growing up Chester Laxx had everything a young boy could ask for; a loving family, popularity and not so terrible grades. Chester was a running back for his school football team, often playing a pivotal roll in their many victories, some of which were state championships, over the years. It wasn't long until he was offered the McFarland All-Star Scholarship, a scholarship that'll make nearly anything he puts his mind too possible. He soon joined a popular College Football team and was living his dream.

Eventually even the college level football became easy for Chester. He grew cocky, his victory dances got more elaborate and his ever growing insistence of hogging the ball became a regular pass time on the field. It wasn't long until the rest of the team grew tired of his hubris and confronted him but vain or not he was still a valuable member of the team so on the team he remained. Overconfidence would prove his downfall however, when during championship game he failed to accept his teams wishes and in his arrogance began to underestimate the opposing team and suffered a sever spinal injury.Chester survived the ordeal but lost the use of his lower body.

Chester spiraled into a depression after these events, lost all his 'would be' friends and his scholarship forcing him to move back in with his parents. The dream he lived became a living nightmare. He thought that maybe it was meant to be, he was arrogant and a all round prick to everyone close to him, no wonder this had happened to him. Chester began regretting his actions towards his teammates and fellow students and felt ashamed of himself. He made a vow to be a better person to those around him.

It wasn't long until he began showing signs of improvement, in just a few months after the accident he regained feeling in his lower extremities.The doctors were baffled, no test they ran showed any scientific explanation for this phenomenon. Chester's family believed it to be nothing short of a miracle and in less than a year he began walking unaided. It seemed as if he was given a second chance at life, a chance to be the person he aspired to be. Life didn't return to normal for Chester though, he gave up football and got himself a part time job.

Chester's life would later take a turn for the...strange as he began having bizarre dreams. In the dreams a man would speak to him in this booming voice. The man spoke of a 'sacred bloodline' that Chester possessed and that he was the descendant of a God. These dreams slowly became a regular part of Chester's life, until they came to him every night. He mistook them as just bad dreams, since a man in his dream was wearing mandals and couldn't possibly be taken seriously dream or not. In the weeks to come Chester noticed drastic changes in his life. He realize that not only could he run unnaturally fast, but he could also perform his occupational duties in mere seconds. He soon began to think that there was truth to those dreams, no matter how crazy that may seem, maybe he was a descendant of a God. Chester soon realized that he could use his abilities for the good of those around him and adopted a costume and code-named himself "Blurr".
Last edited by Thugger The Slugger on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 16 times in total.
"The whole principle of censorship is wrong. It's like demanding that grown men live on skim milk because the baby can't have steak." - Mark Twain

"Why is it that the contemptibly ignorant always invoke the almighty?" - The Question

scooterhawk
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby scooterhawk » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:52 am

American Eagle II - PL 10

Strength 10/2, Stamina 10/2, Agility 6/3, Dexterity 3, Fighting 5, Intellect 2, Awareness 3, Presence 3

Advantages
Agile Feint, All-out Attack, Assessment, Close Attack 5, Evasion 2, Favored Environment: Air, Fearless, Improved Grab, Improved Trip, Inspire 2, Leadership, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Takedown 2, Teamwork

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+8), Athletics 1 (+11), Expertise: American History 2 (+4), Persuasion 5 (+8), Ranged Combat: Cry of Freedom 5 (+8), Technology 1 (+3), Treatment 1 (+3), Vehicles 1 (+4)

Powers
Medal of Valor (Removable (indestructible))
American Eagle (Activation: Standard Action)
Form of the Eagle
Clear Vision (Linked; Advantages: Assessment)
Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 3.5 (Linked; Traits: Perception +7 (+10))
Senses: Senses 2 (Linked; Extended: Vision 2: x100)
Flight: Flight 6 (Linked; Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round; Wings)
Burst of Speed: Flight 12 (Alternate; Speed: 8000 miles/hour, 16 miles/round; Tiring, Wings)
Use Feet as Hands: Extra Limbs 2 (Linked; 2 extra limbs, Advantages: Improved Grab)
Strength of America
Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 38 (Linked; Traits: Strength +8 (+10), Stamina +8 (+10), Agility +3 (+6))
Renewed Spirit: Regeneration 5 (Linked; Every 2 rounds)
Cry of Freedom
Affliction: Cone Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cone Area: 60 feet cone; Distracting)
Blast: Blast 12 (DC 27; Distracting)
Blast: Cone Area Blast 10 (DC 25; Cone Area: 60 feet cone; Distracting)

Offense
Initiative +6
Affliction: Cone Area Affliction 10 (DC Fort 20)
Blast: Blast 12, +8 (DC 27)
Blast: Cone Area Blast 10 (DC 25)
Grab, +10 (DC Spec 20)
Throw, +3 (DC 25)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 25)

Complications
Honor
Motivation: Patriotism: American Eagle is the champion of Truth, Justice and the American Way.
Power Loss: American Eagle's power begins to fade the longer he is away from American soil.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 46 + Powers 59 + Advantages 20 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Defenses 16 = 150

Nathaniel Harris, a graduate student, at Georgetown University, was at the National Archives, late one night, working on a research paper, when to his surprise he discovered a strange wooden box underneath the desk he was working at. Opening the box, he discovered a medallion shaped like the image of an eagle. At that moment, the spirit of William Harvey Carney, first black recipient of the Medal of Honor appeared. He praised Nat's patriotism and his love for freedom and justice. He urged the young man to wear the medal and to champion the cause of liberty and the American dream. Carney placed the medal around Nat's neck and as he did so, Nathaniel was immediately transformed into the American Eagle; stalwart defender of Truth, Justice and the American Way!

Return to “Player Locator”