Osprey City- GM looking for players!

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
crunchym8
Bystander
Bystander

Osprey City- GM looking for players!

Postby crunchym8 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:49 am

Hey there, Think Tank. As of late, I have been on an absolute M&M binge! I've been re-reading the Mastermind's Manual, and am obsessing- as I often do- over variant rules and different set-ups. As I read this, I was struck by inspiration like a bolt of lightning, and am working now on my very first Mutants and Masterminds setting!

I'm an experienced GM in systems like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, the Warhammer 40K games, etc etc... But my familiarity with Mutants and Masterminds is, unfortunately, not as good as I would like... But I am familiar with comics!

Setting would be a city the size of New York sitting on the coast, overlooking a truly massive ocean. I've got it pretty well fluffed out, but I won't go into detail here. Bronze age default, but this can be changed based on group taste.

Game times flexible, preferably after 5 CST. Location would be Skype/Roll20.

Oh, and one last thing... We wouldn't be using dice. We'd be using cards, as per the variant rule in the Mastermind's Manual. I'm certain all interest just flew out the window.

Go ahead and post here if interested. Please fill out this small application.

Name:
What I can call you:
Skype name/other contact method:
Experience with M&M 3E:
Experience with M&M 2E:
Edition preference:
Lenience rating in a still-learning GM:
(As in, how you'll treat me if I slip up)
Preferred comic time period:
Days/Times available:
Sample character:
(Not exactly what character you'd be playing- just an example of what you like to play!)

Open applications to post until January 14, 5:00 PM CST.
<3

crunchym8
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Osprey City- GM looking for players!

Postby crunchym8 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Oh, also, my Skype is crunchym8 if you need to contact me for any questions or would like your application reviewed in real time or summat. Thanks!

Return to “Player Locator”