DC-esk Reality invasion;Looking for Players, Online Skype-3e

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
Forgotten.Curse
Bystander
Bystander

DC-esk Reality invasion;Looking for Players, Online Skype-3e

Postby Forgotten.Curse » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:54 pm

*** Canceled until further noticed***
I am an GM/ST that has previously had most experiences in White-wolf and some wizards of the coast systems.
I am interested in potentially running a game in Mutants and Masterminds 3e, Been studying the systems for about a month but lack practical experience running the game.
I would like to find 2-3 players who would be interested in a game on skype, Thursday evenings. I currently have two players that are interested.
World will be built in part by players and their ideas or desires for their hero characters.
Current ideas for game are utilize characters of PL 12 and PP 180; Heroes are accustomed their reality and enemies, but will be soon fight an enemy from another reality.

(Added) I have been informed that part of this game may be considered more of a DC Tribute game . PCs would be part of a justice league like group.
DC characters themselves will not be apart of the reality, but some similar ones will exist.

Please feel free to contact or ask questions about this idea or other possibles ones.
Thank you for your time.

Game would be a text chat game on Skype.

*** Canceled until further noticed***
Last edited by Forgotten.Curse on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Madwand
Hireling
Hireling

Re: DC-esk Reality invasion;Looking for Players, Online Skyp

Postby Madwand » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm interested. I actually have the perfect character for this ready to go. I'll PM you separately for some details.

Jolinaxas
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Jolinaxas » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Also interested, if this is still on?

Warpath
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Warpath » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm also interested. What time were you planning to run this on Thursday? I also have a ton of experience riunning and playing the game, so if you want any help, I'd be glad answer any questions. Curious to know a few more details of the world ;-)

Forgotten.Curse
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Forgotten.Curse » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Game has not started yet, currently have 3 players, I am looking for 2 more. World is being defined by character details, Then I will attempt to fill in the rest. Game will will actually start December the 13 (Due to class schedule; free after this Thursday) At 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific time.
Some points I currently have: You will be part of this alternate reality equivalent to the Justice League. PCs will be considered some of the strongest characters naturally in the reality. Actual Locations are not fully set as I am looking for some information about each PC's home city (or cities), otherwise rest of world is rather realistic.

(I may do better answering specific questions. Please feel free to ask.)
(PM me for skype contact details.)

(corrected date, Originally stated 14th, but meant the 13th)
Last edited by Forgotten.Curse on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jolinaxas
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Jolinaxas » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:45 am

I'm unable to send you a PM, i think because I'm a new member (I registered to post my interest in this, heh).

If possible, could you send me your skype info in a pm?

Emrick
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Emrick » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:39 pm

I am interested in this. I played a once through a long time ago for some guys podcast and I instantly loved this game compared to D&D. I have hardly any experience but I would love to be a player in your game. My screen name on skype is bobbyblues672 if you still have room, thanks.

Return to “Player Locator”