Lexington KY and Norther KY Players!

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
Nova00
Bystander
Bystander

Lexington KY and Norther KY Players!

Postby Nova00 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 pm

I'm looking at starting up a new MnM campaign. Have 2 loyal players, looking for 2 to 3 more. I live in Cynthiana, KY, about 20 minutes from Georgetown KY. Would be willing to travel depending on player base. Give me a shout if anyone out there is interested!

Etherial Ghost
Henchman
Henchman

Re: Lexington KY and Norther KY Players!

Postby Etherial Ghost » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:09 pm

It figures. When I lived in Kentucky, I couldn't find a group (other than a 3.x D&D group)...
"The difficult we do immediately, The impossible takes a little longer!"

SawBlade
Bystander
Bystander

Postby SawBlade » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi, Im trying to find a group to play with. I'm in nicholasville. I figured i give it a shot writing but i cant go to far to groups. rough times right now so I dont have my own car. my email is thetrueslycooper@yahoo.com

grim-lock
Bystander
Bystander

Postby grim-lock » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:52 am

Have RPed for a while but I might be interested. So when, and where. I might be able to swing some thing depending. I living the the Masterson station area of lexington
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Nova00
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Nova00 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:23 am

I could run an MnM game at the Battleforge in Lexington on either Saturdays or Sundays, looking for once or twice a month. Would be an amalgamated setting (Marvel, DC, some official stuff, some homebrew), PL dependent on what everyone wants to play.
Been toying with the idea of an academy type game, starting PL6 or PL8, think Avengers Academy.

What would you guys be interested in, and does the Battleforge Game Room sound like a good venue?

grim-lock
Bystander
Bystander

Postby grim-lock » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:50 pm

just got back intotown form vacation.. i need to work it around my wifed wrok scehduel i work usually m-f
but my wife works in medical field so her scedule varies much more than mine. just need to make sure i have ampale child care coverage.

froem what time to what time? round figure should be good
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Nova00
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Nova00 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Will begin a new campaign Saturday August 25th at the Battleforge, starting around 11 or so and running until 6. 8th level limit for starting characters, academy type setting.

Hope to see you, as well as anyone else interested, there.

Nova00
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Nova00 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:01 am

My first week at Camp Worthington started off normal enough for a superhero training school, I suppose. I had been diagnosed with the "X" gene just a couple of months prior, so this was a big change for me. Still, just like any other school, the first few days were spent getting to know my peers. It's a smaller school than I thought, with just over a hundred students, most of which look pretty normal.

My roommates were Victor and Spider. Victor is a super nice guy, really helpful, already in his second year at Camp Worthington and loving it. Spider is a new admit like me, except he's not nearly as friendly as he's forced to wear one of those nullifying collars. I suppose I'd be pretty pissed if I had to wear one of those, too.

I also met CJ, a black winged angel that seems a lot more comfortable here, even though she's only in her first year. She's a real brown noser in science classes. And Peter, a big farmboy from Russia who believes he's from 1975 - aside from that, he seems nice enough, if struggling to follow along with everything said in class.

Towards the end of my first week, I heard a couple of the tech geeks, also second year students, talking about flowers. Only they really weren't talking about flowers. They were talking in some kind of code that I could understand about finishing up some secret project on Friday night. Come to find out, these two, Leonard and Willy, had invented some kind of robot last year that went around stealing people's laundry and hording it - not sure why they did that, but it got them detention for a month.

Now, we've been told most of Camp Worthington is abandoned and off limits - it's an old Air Force base and it's strictly used for training now. Apparently Leonard and Willy were working on their secret project in an abandoned building somewhere. Careful not to tip them off that I had any clue what they were really talking about, I let my friends CJ and Peter in on the situation, and we made plans to track them and see what they were up to. Could be fun, you know?

So CJ tracks them somehow to an old Communications Command building, and gives Peter and I directions. We lose track of CJ, but when we get there, we see this freaky Racoon thing with human hands that turns out to be her. Apparently, the hands make it easier to open doors with. She changes back to her normal self before it freaks us too much. Somewhere in the building are Leonard and Willy, only we can't find them and it's dark, so CJ heads back out to get some light. I have a flashlight, but we figure it's better to split up. I really should've learned from all the horror movies and episodes of Scooby Doo that I watched, splitting up - not a good idea.

CJ doesn't come back, and Peter and I get attacked by these shadowy things with spikes and chains and stuff. Peter is putting up a brilliant fight (check out my video footage - link here), but when I get captured he quickly comes to the rescue. He hauls me out of there, and we both freak when we learn Peter's some kind of metal robot thing. Apparently the whole campus has been attacked by these things, with the Camp being surrounding by some force field.

* this section classified by USC 1075.485, revised 10/22/09 *

So anyway, Deacon saved the day, shutting down the "fog machine" Leonard and Willy had activated that unleashed hell on the campus. I'm sure they'll be in detention for a long time. And a new Ghost Rider had been spotted. And a new student, Derek, saved some people and got some good press for his Christian based peer group. Hopefully next week will be a little less exciting.

Reggie

The next MnM game is set for Saturday September 22nd in the game room at the Battleforge. We'll be there around 10:00 or 10:30, and will begin shortly after. New players are welcome, and we can help you make a character there, or you can feel free to contact me about making one prior. Thanks, and hope to see you there (this means you, grim and sly!)!
Nova00

Private messageTop

Return to “Player Locator”