2E google plus video chat game

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
Shoe2
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

2E google plus video chat game

Postby Shoe2 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Trying to set up a mutants and masterminds rpg in my own custom campaign setting. I have been unable to set it up live, and I can't Stand pbp, but since google plus has video chat, that could be a decent way to run a game. Would anyone be interested in that type of a setup ? Likely would run every other Friday night starting at 8pm pst.

Let me know if you are interested.

-Shoe

Thakowsaizmu
Zealot
Zealot

Re: 2E google plus video chat game

Postby Thakowsaizmu » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Depending on the tone and the setting, and if Skype is maybe available, I may know of three people (myself included) that would perhaps be interested. But we live in EST, so I don't know how late play time would go to or anything, or if a different day is maybe viable.
♀♥♀
百年如石、一點如漆

Shoe2
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Shoe2 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:25 am

haven't worked out many of the logistics yet, still hunting for an online interface I can tolerate. I hate the impersonal feeling it creates, to me gaming is about socializing as much as it is playing.

The feel I am going for is a PL~8 game in the flavor of Heroes/Misfits in so far as I want to try to emulate what would happen if powered individuals just started popping up in the modern world.

I have a little bit of story cooked up, but from my limited experience in GM-ing M&M it's a better game if you know what the PC's are capable of before you plan the entire run.

Unfortunately, the time and days aren't very flexible. I am only free 2 weekends a month on either a friday or saturday night after 8pm PST (I have 4 little ones that make any kind of not-kid-friendly activity difficult).

Skype might be a thing, but last I heard you had to get the paid version to do a video conference. I am still "shopping" for platforms.

That's all I've got for now.

-Shoe

Thakowsaizmu
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Thakowsaizmu » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Man, that sounds like a pretty cool setting. Unfortunately for us, 8 PST is like 12 EST and a little too late for us to start a game. I understand family obligations. It does sound like a cool idea though! Best of luck finding some good players.
♀♥♀
百年如石、一點如漆

crunchym8
Bystander
Bystander

Postby crunchym8 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:02 am

I wouldn't be completely opposed to this if it were on Skype. Any chance of that, since I do not have a webcam or anything like that. Only a mic and an urge to game! I could swing google+, but I'd be completely unused to it.

Shoe2
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Shoe2 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:39 pm

I was under the impression that Skype calls for more than 2 users cost money, being the reason I chose google plus. If that's not the case, I'm totally cool with skype

Return to “Player Locator”