Marvel superhero game (Interest check)

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
GreatArelius1
Henchman
Henchman

Marvel superhero game (Interest check)

Postby GreatArelius1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 am

I plan on running a superhero game in the near future. The setting leaning towards Marvel and dimension hopping. It will be held on Maptool or Openrpg, haven't decide yet. Also I haven't decided on system either but I'm leaning towards Mutants & Masterminds 2nd edition or Marvel Universe RPG.

So I just wish to get some input here and gauge some interest. Thanks for your time.

Also those that are interested should note that the game will be ran on Friday or Saturday night around 11pm eastern time.

Kaelk
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Marvel superhero game (Interest check)

Postby Kaelk » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

I would definitely be interested, assuming that scheduling would work within my schedule.

Also, you are talking about a Marvel game. Now does that mean that the players would be taking on the roles of established Marvel heroes? Or would they still be creating their own original characters? Or a mixture of both?

Secondly, seeing as I mentioned the schedule thing, how long of a run time were you thinking per session?

GreatArelius1
Henchman
Henchman

Postby GreatArelius1 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:24 am

Both. If an existing character is chosen; they would have to adjusted to fall in with character creation rules or really close.

At the moment though, its leaning towards Friday nights and Marvel Universe rpg.

GreatArelius1
Henchman
Henchman

Postby GreatArelius1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:02 am

This game will be held on friday nights and using Marvel Universe game. Thanks to those that at least looked at the thread.

Grendelstiltzkin
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Grendelstiltzkin » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Is this game still open? I would love to join it, even though M&M isn't being used. I would've seen this topic sooner, but this board hardly gets any topics for online games anymore, so I rarely check it. :C

GreatArelius1
Henchman
Henchman

Postby GreatArelius1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:45 am

Hey. I havent officially recruited yet. Probably wait until after holidays to post up. I will using openrpg, unless there is a mass support for maptool. I will post on those two forums for sure in which you might want to check after Christmas

Links of forums I will be posting for sure:
http://www.rpgobjects.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/forum.php

Return to “Player Locator”