Seattle supers players?

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
Demongg
Luminary
Luminary

Seattle supers players?

Postby Demongg » Sat May 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Seattle supers players?

Hey all,

I haven't checked in awhile, but with M&M3 coming out soon and my general love of supers (and secret wish to play or GM a great great supers game) I'd love to hear word from anyone in the Seattle area that'd be interested in a supers game in the coming months.

Day/time/location would need to be figured out, style/theme/setting would need to be agreed on... but overall I'm just looking to see if anyone's in the area that LOVES super heroes, comic books and the idea of a supers RPG to play.

I'd love to just chat and gather to see if games would be an option.

I'd love to hear from you. Regardless of if we've gamed together or not (Seattle's game community is a great one that I've gamed with alot of different folk) - email me...

Primarily.... I'm looking for comic book SUPERHERO fans first, gamers second. I've found that traditional gamers sometimes aren't great supers players. I'd love to game with a gang that all could "share" the insider fun of comic book story arcs, etc... and play the genre tropes to emulate and enjoy some of those stories.

What TYPES of comics/supers do I dig? uh.... LOTS! Email me, we'll talk more about that later!

anyone?
thanks!
-kev-

kevperrine@ yahoo.com
-kev-

"With great power..."

HappyDaze
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Seattle supers players?

Postby HappyDaze » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:42 am

I'm down in Dupont, right outside of Fort Lewis (er, JBLM). Seattle proper can be a good hour away depending on I-5. You don't happen to live on the southern end of town, do you?

Return to “Player Locator”