ECK Skype game [Full]

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
Onion Bubs
Bystander
Bystander

Re: ECK Skype game [Full]

Postby Onion Bubs » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 am

Sheet updated with one new power and one new complication.

EDIT: In light of the new rule where 1 point = 4 skill ranks, updated sheet with more powers and advantages, plus taking Hammerspace out of the array and putting it in its own spot.

Greldor
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Greldor » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:03 am

Here is what I've come up with so far for having Ate Something Bad. It would give me 45 points to build the different shapeshifted forms.

Miss Fortune Retcon - PL 10

Strength 0, Stamina 4, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 0, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
Attractive, Connected, Contacts, Defensive Roll 4, Diehard, Evasion 2, Favored Environment: Urban, Improved Initiative 2, Improvised Tools, Jack-of-all-trades, Luck 5, Teamwork, Uncanny Dodge, Well-informed

Skills
Expertise: Streetwise 8 (+8), Insight 8 (+10), Perception 10 (+12), Sleight of Hand 18 (+20)

Powers
Accidents Happen: Damage 10 (accidental, luck, DC 25; Increased Range 2: perception, Indirect 4: any point, any direction, Penetrating 8, Subtle 2: undetectable, Variable Descriptor: close group - Accidents)
. . Avoidance: Deflect 12 (Alternate; Accurate 4: +8, Indirect 4: any point, any direction, Innate, Redirection, Reflect, Subtle 2: undetectable; Limited: Only Deflect for Others)
. . I Ate Something Bad: Shapeshift 9 (Alternate; Increased Action: standard, Limited: Aliens, Uncontrolled)
. . Jinxed: Affliction 10 (Alternate; 1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Defenseless, 3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Increased Range 2: perception, Indirect 4: any point, any direction, Insidious, Subtle 2: undetectable)
Always wins at games of chance: Feature 1
Hoodie with Dimensional Pocket for Donuts: Feature 1
Luck Loves a Lady: Senses 1 (Danger Sense: Sight)
Lucky Dodge (Advantages: Defensive Roll 4, Evasion 2, Uncanny Dodge)
. . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 22 (Traits: Dodge +10 (+12), Parry +12 (+12))
Lucky Girl: Luck Control 1 (Force a Re-roll, Advantages: Luck 5; Limited: to actions which engage her)
My Computer Hates Me: Concealment 10 (All Senses; Limited to Machines, Permanent)
Parkour: Movement 7 (Environmental Adaptation: Urban, Safe Fall, Sure-footed 3, Wall-crawling 2: full speed; Limited: to Moving in Urban Environments)
Skateboard: Speed 4 (Easily Removable, Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round)
Slightly Morphic: Feature 1
Sugar Rush: Regeneration 10 (Every 1 round; Source: Sugary Snacks)

Offense
Initiative +10
Accidents Happen: Damage 10 (DC 25)
Grab, +0 (DC Spec 10)
Jinxed: Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
Throw, +2 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +0 (DC 15)

Complications
Accident: Bad things just seem to happen around her, and many unexplained things seem to follow her around as well.
Fame: An Action Hero with her own line of figurines.
Quirk: She has a lot of trouble getting machines to work for her. The automatic doors never work for her, she can't be heard on the other end of a phone, and she was once stuck in an elevator for hours.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 12/2, Parry 12/0, Fortitude 10, Toughness 8/4, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 20 + Powers 112 + Advantages 11 + Skills 11 (44 ranks) + Defenses 14 = 168

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Mutants & Masterminds, Third Edition is ©2010-2014 Green Ronin Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.

Would this work out and should I really go this route? I figured if I made the Shapeshift Uncontrolled then it would be more fun to play.

Barathos
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Barathos » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Hey all! This is Joshua Quantock, aka The White Rabbit. I was just invited to the game and I'm really excited to get to playing!

I have absolutely no experience with Mutants & Masterminds, but I do have experience with P&P games as a whole. So this'll be a fun learning experience for me.

This is what my guy looks like. As for what he does, well, I'll just leave that for the characters to figure out. ;)

Return to “Player Locator”