[Online game] The Freedom Knights are recruiting!

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
Ramsey
Groupie
Groupie

[Online game] The Freedom Knights are recruiting!

Postby Ramsey » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:03 am

I'm looking for some new players for an online game using maptools and skype.
I've been running this game for over a year now, but while I started out with 4 players, now I've only got 3.
It seems the other players would like the group to be a bit bigger, so I wouldn't mind one or two new ones to jump onboard.
We're pretty far into the story, but one of the players was nice enough to take a lot of notes of everything that's happened, so new people can catch up pretty easily.

The story takes place in Freedom City is pretty gray in tone as there's a lot of intrigue and conspiracies and that sort of thing. Also, damage during battles is often lethal and characters heal slower then suggested in the Hero's Handbook, forcing the players to take combat a little more seriously.
The heroes are often going around doing things like solving murders, preventing the city from being blown up and teaming up with a lot of other well known heroes (yes, I have a very large cast of characters).
It's not really a "save the world" kind of game as it's more of a crime/intrigue oriented game. Using your brains often gets more done then using your fists.
Of course there's a lot of variety in the game, since I like to mix it up to keep things from getting boring. For instance: At the moment I'm running a silver age-styled adventure, where the city has suddenly gone back to the sixties, a mysterious voice in the sky narrates everything that's happening and everyone is making really corny jokes all the time and the heroes have to figure out how this happened.

The group is currently comprised out of 4 people from different countries all over Europe, but we're all fluent in English.
At the moment the game is once every two weeks on week-ends (usually Saturday) and we usually start around 1:30 PM, GMT +1.
If you'd like more information, send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

Ramsey
Groupie
Groupie

Re: [Online game] The Freedom Knights are recruiting!

Postby Ramsey » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:54 am

Someone pointed out to me that I posted the wrong time. That's supposed to be PM, not AM.
Sorry about that.

Ramsey
Groupie
Groupie

Re: [Online game] The Freedom Knights are recruiting!

Postby Ramsey » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:58 am

I found some new players, so recruitment is closed for the time being.

Return to “Player Locator”