Darkmyst M&M

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
Doggie
Groupie
Groupie

Darkmyst M&M

Postby Doggie » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:21 am

Hello again from irc.
Once again I find I have some room in my games, so I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in joining my Monday or Friday sessions.
We play from 7cst to 10cst on Monday, a multiverse spanning game that current features Rhiannon the witch, Gadget Master the battlesuit wielding inventor, Jack the 70's super soldier, Warfire the Olympic forged metal man, and PsyDog the invisible dog npc.
On Friday we play from 8cst to 12cst in a Freedom city setting that currently features Nightshade the maji ninja, Obsidian Archer the bowman, The Other Guy, a street fighter turned battlesuit, Block Buster the Hollywood brick, Tidemaster the water wielding dimensional traveler, and Crusader the wall-crawling crime fighter npc.
All games are 3e, and set in the Freedom City 2e campaign setting adapted to 3e. All characters for these games start at PL10, and should be unique to the group. We play on mIRC and mibbit clients for http://darkmyst.org/mibbit.php in #DoggieComics. New players should spend a session observing to judge if they enjoy my GM and game style. Feel free to reply to this post, message me here, or visit me in my IRC room.
That's all today, have a good sunday and/or week.

Doggie
Groupie
Groupie

Re: Darkmyst M&M

Postby Doggie » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:01 am

BuMp

Dr_Dweomer
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Dr_Dweomer » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:02 pm

I am interested in gaming, I can play Monday's easy, unfortunately I work Friday nights (hopefully that isn't a problem. When I get some characters together I send them to you this week.
for whom the gods will destroy, they first drive mad.

Doggie
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Doggie » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:44 am

Always welcome. No problem, different games, but they sometimes intersect. Come by my room or msg me here, I have it on notify. I'm usually in my room, but sometimes I idle.

Dr_Dweomer
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Dr_Dweomer » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:43 pm

so I came down to a couple of ideas, here what I was thinking:
1)Energy Controller/Ring Bearer (Cosmic Energy), Named Nebulon, wielder of the Stellar Coils.
2) A Psychic named Psiren
3) A power house named Donga, Heroic Ape from the Future.

If you have any ideas or input, please feel free to tell me. My old GM always said I took too long making up my mind, but I think of it as making sure the campaign doesn't suffer from too much overlap.
for whom the gods will destroy, they first drive mad.

Doggie
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Doggie » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:00 am

Those are pretty interesting, I think the ape might be the most unique of them and possibly fit best. I have never been good at helping players alone, you should come by Monday and check out the game, we can go over it after.

Return to “Player Locator”