Seeking players in Long Beach, CA

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.
crashmurdoch
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Seeking players in Long Beach, CA

Postby crashmurdoch » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:18 pm

My group has lost several members in the recent past (one player disappeared, 2 others quit). We are looking for a few good older players (25-45) with at least some gaming experience to fill out our numbers.

About our group: My current group consists of 4-5 regular players.

I am the GM for our DC based Mutants and Masterminds (3ed) game. In this game the players are playing PL 14 characters in two different groups (Each player has two character, one in each team). The East Coast Team is very much like the Justice League or Avengers, while the West Coast group has more of a Shadowpact/BPRD feel (magic and science). We also play Pathfinder and our characters there are about 9th level.

We rotate games on a two week basis. So for two weeks we'll play Pathfinder, then for two weeks we will play the M&M West Coast team, two weeks of Pathfinder, then two weeks of the M&M East Coast team.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, or if you would like to know more, please contact me below.

Thank you

warriorpoet
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Seeking players in Long Beach, CA

Postby warriorpoet » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:03 am

Hey Crash I'm interested, I'm a transplant from back East but I've been in the Los Angeles area now for 14 years so I'm pretty acclimated. I'm in my late 30s and have been gaming since I was probably around 12. When I get into a game I'm a pretty consistent and dedicated gamer and I'm looking for the same quality in a GM and group. I'd love to find a game that is a good mixture of role-playing, combat, character development, storyline development and is kinda like a great sci-fi/fantasy book/series or comic book/series. I guess in short I'm interested.

When do you guys normally play? How often? Where? Do you still have openings?

Return to “Player Locator”