Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Looking for Players for an online game

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.

Looking for Players for an online game

Postby wilddeath » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Heya i am looking for players for a game i am trying to put together online. Game will probably be played on IRC or skype. Since the publishing of the supernatural handbook i've decided to use it to run a post apocalyptic game using the mnm system. Details below.

Setting: It was just a normal day on planet earth, at least that's what everyone believed. At precisely the same time worldwide a apocalyptic event occurred. It came in three stages, first a horrible disease ravaged humanity, those it affected became bedridden and died slow painful deaths. The cause of the disease is unknown and to this day no cure has been found. However that was not the worst of it. For you see approximately a month after the disease killed off a good percentage of humanity, the dead rose from their graves, hungry for human flesh. Their numbers far surpassed that of the living and they quickly over ran the world, causing people to flee from their homes seeking shelter in whatever place they could find. The dead were vicious and seemed to evolve over the months following their raising, taking on new forms to better hunt their prey.

Finally the third stage arrived, when humanity had finally begun to lose hope... they appeared. Strange creatures that seemed not of this world started roaming the planet. No one is sure what the creatures are, all that they know is that with the dead and these creatures around, humanities days are numbered.

There is however a small glimmer of hope in this storm of horrible things. Whatever caused all this also left its mark on the surviving members of humanity. Some began to develop super human abilities, as if they were forced to evolve to better survive in this harsh new world. Whatever the reason was for this development these super humans are humanities best hope for survival.

PL: starts off at 4 but will gradually be raised as the game goes on.
Starting PP is 75. 60 for character creation and 15 for the starting power you develop should you choose to be a super human.

if you are interested post in this thread and contact me on either using my skype handle wilddeath2 or email me at wildwind@optonline.net
wilddeath
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Looking for Players for an online game

Postby Atadiusti » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 am

I wish to express interest in playing your game. I am so interested, that I have considered violating the rules of literary format for the sake of emphasis.
Mine would definitely be a powered, but "powers-lite" character (someone who relies more on natural ability but has enough of a meta-human edge to stay in competition), with a few ideas to choose from in deciding on what I might like the powers to be.
Atadiusti
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby wilddeath » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 pm

alright any other players out there that want to join in? still got room for at least 3 more players
wilddeath
Bystander
Bystander

Postby oblong » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm interested. I'd like to play a paragon human. Enhanced physical and mental attributes, senses, and healing.
oblong
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Player Locator