Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Looking 4 group to teach 2e/3e in Chicago W suburbs

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.

Moderators: The Mod Squad, The Justice League, M&M Line Developer

Looking 4 group to teach 2e/3e in Chicago W suburbs

Postby F-Bomb138 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:07 am

I'm having a hard time grasping the combat rules for M&M and would like to find a game I can join to learn the rules. Maybe point out the ways around player loophole-abusing character creation too. Our gaming group has played dozens of rpg's (mostly D&D 2e) but I've been wanting to run a superhero game forever. A million storylines in my head that I'd love to run our group thru.

Our group meets most Friday nights at a home in Elmhurst, but we come from all over the west suburbs, Aurora, Glendale Hts, etc. Probably 4 regular players and about 6 more that play when they can, ages ranging from mid 20's to late 30's.

So a couple of us would be willing to go to where you play and learn from experienced players, or invite an experienced player or two to come teach us.
F-Bomb138
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Looking 4 group to teach 2e/3e in Chicago W suburbs

Postby F-Bomb138 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 am

It doesn't have to just be teaching. We have a good group and if you have some experienced players that could use some cool dm ideas, let me know.
F-Bomb138
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Looking 4 group to teach 2e/3e in Chicago W suburbs

Postby Earth-Two_Kenn » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm a little further west, my group stretches from Aurora to Byron and Plainfield to Rockford. Personally, I'm in DeKalb. We don't play very regularly, but I'd be willing to try to pass along what I know of 3e (don't know 2e). PM me if you're interested.

Oh yeah, and we have one VERY part-timer in Milwaukee...
Over a thousand DCA/M&M Character builds at http://www.rcuhero.net
Earth-Two_Kenn
Compatriot
Compatriot

Return to Player Locator