Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

MACE 2012: The Carolinas`Best Gaming Con

Here's the place to seeks players for your group or a group for yourself.

MACE 2012: The Carolinas`Best Gaming Con

Postby American_Patriot » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Hello everyone,

This is a message to spread the news not just about one of the best gaming conventions i've had the pleasure of attending... but to let everyone in the Caorlinas and surrounding states to know that I will be running a series of Mutants & Masterminds sessions (as well as a few other games as well) that are all interconnected in a epic story arch. In prepreation for this event, i have seen the past year acquiring a wide variety of Hero Clix for use as minis for the game... as well as Star Wars Minis for the Star Wars RCR games I will be running, but this is not the time nor place to talk about it. :D

MACE 2012: The Carolinas`Best Gaming Con (02 - 04 November 2012)
Hilton Charlotte University Place
Charlotte, NC

MACE is a table top gaming convention, once held in High Point, NC since 1997 and now held in Charlotte since 2012. The previous incarnation called ROC 96.5 was a gaming event associated to Roc Of Ages Con in Charlotte. Since then, it has grown to be one of the largest gatherings of gamers in the Carolinas. We at Justus Productions/MACE pride ourselves in providing the best and most variety of games in the Carolinas. Supported by one of the largest Caronlina gaming organizations, the CGA, as well as Carolina RPGA groups and local LARP groups like Ivanhoe Productions, VampCat, and others, MACE has everything for the avid gamer. Board games, war games, role playing games, live action, video games, and miniature games - there is something for everyone.

We encourage our attendees to always try to play something new during our weekend. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask the organizers. We are here for you, the gamer. We rarely have guests, and we rarely have panels. However, we have had a few names in the industry stop by and game with us like Steve Long, Shane Hensley and Greg Porter. Please feel free to browse our site and see what we are all about.

http://www.justusproductions.com/index. ... mace/2/2/2
American Patriot (MSG Nathaniel Hale Spaight, US Army - Ret.), American Meta-Human Super-Soldier (PL10/150pp.)
"Sometimes... success is measured just one little victory at a time."
American_Patriot
Zealot
Zealot

Return to Player Locator