FickleGM's Google Docs MnM3e Character Template

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
FickleGM
Bystander
Bystander

FickleGM's Google Docs MnM3e Character Template

Postby FickleGM » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:14 pm

So, I was putting some characters together and decided to use Google Docs, so that I have them available and editable on multiple platforms. After putting one together as a document, I found that the formatting and arrangement of the sheet was...well...crappy on my Android phone. So, I went back to the drawing board and decided to utilize many tables. On my phone, tables scroll back and forth by swiping the screen in the appropriate direction. I was able to organize the sheet in, what is to me, an easy to read format without having to worry about tabs and spacing.

Anyway, I added it to the template library and if anyone wants to take a gander at it, you may find it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z_X ... sp=sharing

It isn't the greatest sheet, but perhaps someone else might find it to his/her liking.

- Fickle

FickleGM
Bystander
Bystander

Re: FickleGM's Google Docs MnM3e Character Template

Postby FickleGM » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:15 am

Also...I know it isn't auto-calculating...

If I can put together a Google Docs Spreadsheet that maintains it's functionality and looks on my phone, then I'll share that (if the spreadsheet would use the same fonts as the document, I'd be one step closer). For now, I liked the simplicity and ease of use (on my phone) of this sheet. Filling in everything can be a hassle, though...

Return to “Fan Resources”