Muses Dice, and other fun things...

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
Entropicurity
Hireling
Hireling

Re: Muses Dice, and other fun things...

Postby Entropicurity » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:29 pm

A Sick wife and a lot of craziness has left me with this second post for the week!

A political discussion helped spurr some creativity, taking political history and applying it the Valanas game world and how it can help build tension for the players who will be looking forward to play in it!

http://www.musesdice.com/2013/03/funfri ... story.html

As always, any commentary is appreciated and I look forward to hearing what people have to think of this! :mrgreen:
Muses Dice, your Open and Inspirational RPG/Techno-Savy Blog!
Entropic's 3e 2013 Creations!

"A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor a man perfected without trials." - Chinese Proverb

Entropicurity
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Entropicurity » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:41 am

This week's SuperSunday on MusesDice I touch up on a bit of plot and history that the Valanas world is based on.

Some of the elements have been inspired by our own world, while some elements have been changed to incorporate some of my favorite character personalities from previous games held with my friends!

http://www.musesdice.com/2013/03/supers ... orged.html

"A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor a man perfected without trials." - Chinese Proverb

Entropicurity
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Entropicurity » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 am

Another FunFriday this week, and this time I go over a fun little document to add to any GM's toolkit. Although fairly random, the random world creator Dawn of Worlds is something I feel can be easily used to fabricate home-brew worlds for a group of regulars to enjoy. I go into detail of what to expect from the game, how it works, as well as things that I feel could be elaborated on.

http://www.musesdice.com/2013/03/funfri ... orlds.html

In other news, I have been hard at work putting together a short one-shot adventure to playtest the Valanas gaming setting. For those interestsed, check out my post below as well as a link to the campaign setting itself!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=47297#p1109020

As always, commentary is always welcome! :mrgreen:

Return to “Fan Resources”