Mook cards

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
Synger
Bystander
Bystander

Mook cards

Postby Synger » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 am

Does anyone have any templates for mooks that you could print on 5 x 7 index cards...

My Savage Worlds Buddy Ron Blessing created some for SW and they work great. Getting ready to start a M&M game and was thinking they would be very useful.

Hero on!

Synger
I have faith! My character sheet says so!

Nephelim
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Mook cards

Postby Nephelim » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:27 pm

That sounds like a great idea!
# define QUESTION ((bb) || !(bb))

telriche
Bystander
Bystander

Postby telriche » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 am

I threw together a basic draft for these cards. Its actually very basic, but usable I think.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/151671840/Npc-Card-Sheet
Visit my Scribd Site or Google Drive for Mutants and Masterminds Custom Character sheets and tools.

~Telriche

telriche
Bystander
Bystander

Postby telriche » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:08 pm

I have a new version of that mook / npc card. This version is properly sized (the previous one had very messed up proportions) and has an option for double sided card in case you have a mook or npc you want to add alot of personalized detail to.
I have it posted here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/156219243/NPCCARDSHEETV2

Btw, I realize scribd displays pdf documents in a strange way, you'll want to download the file or use your browser pdf viewer to see it properly sized. It has this issue with my full sized character sheets too.
Visit my Scribd Site or Google Drive for Mutants and Masterminds Custom Character sheets and tools.

~Telriche

Return to “Fan Resources”