Fighting Capabilities & Strength Ranking

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
Shadavar
Groupie
Groupie

Fighting Capabilities & Strength Ranking

Postby Shadavar » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:39 am

Although I have the DC Adventures and Heroes & Villains books, I'm still not a major fan of the 3rd edition of M&M (considering I spent a lot of money on 2ed books, Hero Labs, etc). Here's a ranking list of the fighting capabilities and strength rankings if anyone is interested. It's the "official" list, but you'll notice that some names are in colour. If it's in red, I think the character should be higher. Blue is my ranking as there where no official stats.

This is by no means a complete list, and I've left out several characters. I created the list to get a basic idea of relative capabilities. The Base Attack Bonus is general capabilities as listed in the books, and doesn't account for feats/advantages/skills.

This is pretty much a complete listing from both DC Heroes & Villains books, though I have left out some characters that I felt where pretty much irrelevant.

Here's my shot at Marvel's Power Grid conversion tables.

And my shot at the fighting capabilities and strength benchmarks for Marvel's characters. I've gone through a ton of old, new and updates Marvel Universe Handbooks, so let me know what you think.

The full PDF file can be downloaded from here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26642775/Ranking.pdf.
From Nothing, Nothing Comes!

Return to “Fan Resources”