Fantasy Grounds II Ruleset for M&M 3rd Edition

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
lhide
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Fantasy Grounds II Ruleset for M&M 3rd Edition

Postby lhide » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 am

this is how the ruleset is looking right now, any suggestion for content or to change the graphics just tell me!

ps.: the Mutants and Masterminds logo is just for the screen shots so u can see how it could actually look, but it wont be on the released version!

edit:
as i promissed here is the first release:
http://www.4shared.com/file/nOL-fXXc/Mu ... minds.html
Im open to suggestio/critics. :mrgreen:

Brianide
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby Brianide » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:36 am

I'll try this out when I get home. The screenshots look really nice!
Check out my builds and my campaign!

SmiteWorks
Bystander
Bystander

Postby SmiteWorks » Mon May 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Hey guys, this is Doug Davison from SmiteWorks. We are currently in the process of building a fully commercial ruleset for Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition for Fantasy Grounds and it's nearly functional complete at this stage. The base ruleset is complete and the Heroes Handbook is complete. We are still working on the GameMasters Guide and looking to add some additional bells and whistles to streamline play online.

Here are a few screenshots to showcase how far along it is. I'm hoping we'll be able to have it complete in the next month or so and by Gen Con for sure. SmiteWorks will be adjacent to Green Ronin at Gen Con, so we'll have it available there for demos as well.

This has been in the works for a while now (basically since last 2011 Gen Con), but it is finally nearing completion. I think any fan of M&M will be very happy with the play experience and the ability to play games without leaving your house. Add-ons, such as adventures modules and NPC packs, typically take less time than the rulesets.

Brianide
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby Brianide » Tue May 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Awesome. I will be purchasing this for my upcoming online M&M campaign.

chatty
Zealot
Zealot

Postby chatty » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:28 am

This looks kind of amazing. I guess it's time I figured out how I effed up my FG license and take a look at the real thing!
"Persistence is often met with vengeance!"

Truxton Spangler (Rubicon Season 1, Episode 9)

Brianide
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby Brianide » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 am

Is there a release date set for this?

Drakos
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Drakos » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Brianide wrote:Is there a release date set for this?

No definative release date has been mase public. At last woud (May 30th) they said that is would be about a month to correct errors found in testing and get the GM's module finished. Then another two weeks to get it released. So, if no show stoppers show up then about mid to late July (incidentally this is just in time for my birthday :P).
Be a Hero

Brianide
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby Brianide » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 am

Drakos wrote:
Brianide wrote:Is there a release date set for this?

No definative release date has been mase public. At last woud (May 30th) they said that is would be about a month to correct errors found in testing and get the GM's module finished. Then another two weeks to get it released. So, if no show stoppers show up then about mid to late July (incidentally this is just in time for my birthday :P).

In time for my birthday as well.

jaydarkson
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby jaydarkson » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:42 am

Ruleset is now up for sale in the FG store:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=GRR5501eFG2
"I have never had a lap dance in Tampa or any other part of Florida. If I ever did have a lap dance, I don't think I would be discussing television ideas with the girl that was giving it to me." - Stan Lee

CAA
Bystander
Bystander

Postby CAA » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:41 am

Is it possible to change the Background of the windows? because the contrast to the text seems kinda bad on the screenshots

is there a way to test the ruleset (while having only a player licenz)?

Drakos
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Drakos » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:50 pm

CAA wrote:Is it possible to change the Background of the windows? because the contrast to the text seems kinda bad on the screenshots

is there a way to test the ruleset (while having only a player licenz)?

Yes it is possible to change the background but it isn't as simple as just changing a setting. The background, well really most of the interface elements, is stored as graphics files. You would need to edit the appropriate graphics files to alter the background.

As for testing the ruleset you would need to join a session of someone who has a GM License and the ruleset in question. The community is really friendly, and you would likely be able to find someone who would be willing to help you out if you could arrange a time.
Be a Hero

Drakos
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Drakos » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Actually, the ruleset is quite nice. There are some idiosyncrasies you need to learn about, especially when entering NPC's and how to enter the stats correctly to facilitate the rulset automation. Speaking of automation the ruleset could use more more, but all=in-all it is well done.
Be a Hero

Return to “Fan Resources”