Fábrica de Heróis Translated

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
darktouch
Hero
Hero

Postby darktouch » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:35 pm

If you're using firefox, you can right click on the page and go to 'View Page Info'. Then on the Media tab you can see a selection of the files that make up the website. In this case it is Fabrica_Beta.swf

Of course you'll need to download an swf player of some sort to make use of it or create some sort of fake website to embed the swf file in.. but that'll at least get you the file.

Paragon
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Paragon » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:27 pm

darktouch wrote:If you're using firefox, you can right click on the page and go to 'View Page Info'. Then on the Media tab you can see a selection of the files that make up the website. In this case it is Fabrica_Beta.swf

Of course you'll need to download an swf player of some sort to make use of it or create some sort of fake website to embed the swf file in.. but that'll at least get you the file.

I think I may have a .swf player on the laptop. Thanks for the heads-up.
And we by this sole token;
Know we once were gods;
Take shame in being broken;
No matter how great the odds.

Paragon
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Paragon » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Bit of a necro here, but I thought I'd mention that I tried Darktouch's suggestion above and it worked to a point; unfortunately, the shockwave player seems to think after you click on one of the figures that the rest of it is a continuous play function, jumps to a couple of the color palettes and then runs to the end without pausing to let you actually do anything; even clicking on game mode didn't seem to help.
And we by this sole token;

Know we once were gods;

Take shame in being broken;

No matter how great the odds.

bblackmoor
Champion
Champion

Re: Fábrica de Heróis Translated

Postby bblackmoor » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:34 pm

The old (3/4 view) version works fine for me locally. I really dislike the new version. It's unfortunate that he changed the models.

I keep meaning to translate the the text to English and recompile it, but I never have.
Fight rule bloat: stick to the core rules... as much as possible.
Me :: RPG Library

chatty
Zealot
Zealot

Re: Fábrica de Heróis Translated

Postby chatty » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 am

Weirdly, I can run the old version, but not the new one.

Oh well.
"Persistence is often met with vengeance!"

Truxton Spangler (Rubicon Season 1, Episode 9)

Return to “Fan Resources”