Freedom League Charter

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
Xeozenus
Groupie
Groupie

Freedom League Charter

Post by Xeozenus » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:34 pm

After searching the forums and looking over my books, I've noticed that there isn't any sort of guidelines or expectations for heroes in a Freedom League Campaign. I understand the openness of the books, but something definite would be nice. A friend of mine gave me this link into the old Avengers Charter.

The Avengers Charter

I was thinking about just changing the existing charter to fit my campaign, but perhaps one should be made for the Freedom League. Considering Freedom City is a mixture of the DC and Marvel universes, a new one would be best. It would be used as a reference point in case of legal matters, give definite rules, and how to handle characters who "don't play by the rules". Maybe even have a pledge that the hero has to take in order to be accepted, and even go as far to have a caste system or ranks in the League.

Bravo
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Bravo » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:00 pm

If you can get a hold of a copy - the JLA Source book for West End Games' old DCU RPG, it has a copy of the Justice League of America by laws in it. And its a pretty good read as well, games system just wasn't my thing but then again it does predate M&M ;-)
Bravo

FELINE FURY: What's the point of having a name and a costume if you don't have an action figure?