If you have a camera, show some of your own stuff. Maybe it'll give others good ideas. If/when I get a better camera I'll show more.
There you go.
Contents - Left to Right:
- my baseball bat... yeah it was just in the corner of the picture. I use it during games sometimes to show how NPCs are holding swords or things.
- my 1/2" Campaign Binder. I make one of these for myself and each player to put all their character stuff in. I give at least one prop a game usually, so they toss it in their binder. It's semi-expensive at $3-4 each player. I get each a binder, a pencil holder (for their chips inbetween games, etc...) but it's worth it.
- a print of Silverbacks neat Condition Chip cards. I printed it double-sided on card stock and fold it like a tent on the table. You can check out his idea and my experience with it here: http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?t=22381
- behind the Chip card, are my two poker chip revolving racks, with chips out in front. The one on the left is a nice set of wood and clay chips, the other is a plastic cheap set. I use the clay chips for Hero Points during games. I use the plastic ones (that I spray painted to match the condition chip sheet) to give to players when they take hits. (it's brilliant)
- in front of those is a "broadsheet" newspaper prop for my currnet campaign. My campaign in the Victorian Avengers 1888, hence the "RIPPER" headline from today's game. I make/give one of these each game. I then print it on 8.5"x14" paper doublesided. It works beautifully and I can print from any home printer (as opposed to 11x17") even though it's not "actual" size, it FEELS right with that paper size landscaped. You can read some of my stories for it throughout my old thread here: http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopi ... et&start=0
- Dice Rolling tray and funny shaped thing. The black/green plastic tray is just a neat die rolling tray I found cheap when a local game store when out of business (I got two). The odd shaped black wooden thing is just a neat thing I set on the table to put the "GROUP" Hero Points in. If you wanna read about my idea for "group" Hero Point rules, it RAWKS here: http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopi ... ero+points
- on the right side is just a color print of a neat "villains to come" pic I made. I posted it on a thread in the GM Eyes only section somewhere.
- In the back against the wall is a great sized wipe board that I use. Posting the logo I made for our campaign. Then weekly I add the "issue #", the issue title, and then the PC names, and NPCs when we go into initiative. With initiative on the left.