Animal traits...

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
Mardok
Compatriot
Compatriot

Animal traits...

Post by Mardok » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:46 am

Does anyone know where to find a list of animal traits? I have a character in my game that has animal mimicry and the core book is very limited.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's Courage."

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Silverback » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:25 pm

True20 Bestiary may be helpful here.

shameless_libertine
Groupie
Groupie

Post by shameless_libertine » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:00 pm

There were some stats posted on the board, but i can't seem to find them at this time. I'll suggest, animal man comics. Stamina of a goose!

Mardok
Compatriot
Compatriot

Post by Mardok » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:55 am

The group has entered a "Savage Land" type setting, does anyone know where to find Dinasour stats for M&M? I know the T-rex is in the book and I can tweak some other animals, lion to sabertooth for example, but I'm lazy. Hehe. Seriously, does any have anything they have done and would like to share?

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Silverback » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:10 am

Mardok wrote:The group has entered a "Savage Land" type setting, does anyone know where to find Dinasour stats for M&M? I know the T-rex is in the book and I can tweak some other animals, lion to sabertooth for example, but I'm lazy. Hehe. Seriously, does any have anything they have done and would like to share?
Try Superline #5: Dinosaurs! from RoninArts.

Mardok
Compatriot
Compatriot

Post by Mardok » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:12 am

Although it's exactly what Im looking for...I was hoping for something free. Im cheap and lazy. Go figure, I game.

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Silverback » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:11 am

Mardok wrote:Although it's exactly what Im looking for...I was hoping for something free. Im cheap and lazy. Go figure, I game.
Buy the PDF instead?

Rudeboyscott
Henchman
Henchman

Post by Rudeboyscott » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:27 am

Mardok-

I have about a one page list of animal stats. I got them here but have no idea where. Post or pm your email and I'll fire them off to you.
The Saints are the Sinners who keep trying.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Jabroniville » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:06 am

Mardok wrote:The group has entered a "Savage Land" type setting, does anyone know where to find Dinasour stats for M&M? I know the T-rex is in the book and I can tweak some other animals, lion to sabertooth for example, but I'm lazy. Hehe. Seriously, does any have anything they have done and would like to share?

Prodigyduck has several in his D&D conversion page in "Roll Call". Though their Attack bonus matches their Hit Dice, giving them some monstrous bonuses in combat, they can be easily scaled down to lower campaigns.