New Program looking for help.

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
areallycoolguy14
Groupie
Groupie

New Program looking for help.

Postby areallycoolguy14 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:03 pm

Hello,

I'm looking for a few bored individuals to help me with a project. I'm working on an online M&M game client right now developed in Visual Basic 6, and I need a few bodies to help me with some non-programming related tasks if anyone is interested enough to do so. The tasks involved are:

- Need some help with making graphic tilesets for a map editor
- Need some grunt work done with typing in powers, feats, etc. information
- Also looking for some graphic art for a potential character image maker.
- And if there are by any chance some computer musicians out there looking for an outlet with their superheroish music, that would be great too.

No pay is involved, strictly a freelance project. Also some more detail about the app: It's not going to be released for commercial purposes, just a tool to bring M&M into the online community in a graphic sense, but try to maintain to the rules and gameplay and not transform it into a new game style. The tool is already completed about 50%, aside from the work stated above. Some Beta testers would be appreciated as well. If you are interested, please post in this thread with which interest you would have in assisting. I will soon post instructions on how to go about doing that. Credit will be given in the app for all who help. Thanks in advanced.

-Jason[/list]
That's all I got to say about that

areallycoolguy14
Groupie
Groupie

Postby areallycoolguy14 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:42 pm

Ok ok ok, here's a small demo of what I gots so far.

How to Use This Program:

1) Extract the contents of the zip folder to your hardrive.
2) Double click on the M&MPackage.exe file.
3) You figure it out from there for now. A help file will be included in the final release.

Tell me what you think. Also, don't work about doing any work on it or anything for now, I'm not prepared for that yet. But do let me know if you are interested in helping. Thanks.

http://www.box.net/shared/204fmaaxtr
That's all I got to say about that

Return to “Fan Resources”