MnM-Style Stat Blocks [Excel]

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
raineym
Hireling
Hireling

MnM-Style Stat Blocks [Excel]

Postby raineym » Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm

Mutants & Masterminds-Style Stat Blocks: Version 1.2

Due to my anal-retentiveness and eye for aesthetics, I have created a MS Excel stats block workbook that looks like the M&M-style stat blocks from the Core Rules book.

There are 5 sheets in all, each in a different color theme: Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow, and Purple.

It looks better than the standard character sheet in the back of the book and because it is built in MS Excel, you can fill in and adjust the fields as necessary.

Version 1.0 (5/17/07): Initial Release.

Version 1.1 (5/22/07): Added standard Toughness Saving Throw table to the Damage Roll table from Mastermind's Manual. You can delete the rows on the Excel sheet of the table you are not using.

Version 1.2 (5/24/07): Just some cosmetic changes. I have changed the header font to Digital Strip (Included in the zip file. Thanks to BlamBot! for the font.). I kept the font of the text of the skills, powers, feats, etc., the same, except I changed the size.

Update (9/24/09): Uploaded the file to MediaFire. The old URL was, well, old. Thanks Cgeist for letting me know.

Download Now!

Example:

Questions? Comments ? Additions? Post 'em here or PM me.
Last edited by raineym on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

mancerbear
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby mancerbear » Wed May 23, 2007 7:25 pm

This is nicely done raineym. I do have a question though, how does it print out? does it look ok?

Cheers,

raineym
Hireling
Hireling

Postby raineym » Thu May 24, 2007 2:27 pm

Thanks.

It prints out fine. In the example, you can't see the whole text since the font renders differently on-screen than it does when its printed. If you use Print Preview after entering a character, you'll see what I mean.

Strategem
Bystander
Bystander

Box expansion

Postby Strategem » Fri May 25, 2007 8:14 am

In your example Powers Box has more text then the others. How did you make this happen?

Thanks much

raineym
Hireling
Hireling

Postby raineym » Fri May 25, 2007 12:24 pm

You have to adjust the row height on the left side with the row numbers. Just put your mouse cursor over the bottom line of the row number, hold down the left mouse button, and move your mouse up or down.

raineym
Hireling
Hireling

Postby raineym » Thu May 31, 2007 12:58 pm

The ftp site that I have the sheets on was down for most of the day today. It is up now (as a matter of fact, I'm updating this thread from the FTP server).

Look for big changes, coming soon!

XEI
Hireling
Hireling

Excel Mirror

Postby XEI » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Mirror located here for future purposes:
http://www.ecore-central.com/mutants-ma ... ersion-11/
8) NunoXEI => Twitter: @NunoXEI
www.xeibooks.com | www.nunoxei.com

Return to “Fan Resources”