Combat Tracking

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
Prince0DC
Bystander
Bystander

Combat Tracking

Postby Prince0DC » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:30 am

Being a new GM to M&M I was wondering if anyone knows of a good tool out there to help track all the differnet conditions and the modifiers that go with them that come up throughout combat.

I ask because I found myself last night trying to keep up with the villians that were Brused, Staggered, Stunned and Exhausted all at the same time. This while trying to keep the pace moving!

Paragon
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Combat Tracking

Postby Paragon » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:27 pm

Prince0DC wrote:Being a new GM to M&M I was wondering if anyone knows of a good tool out there to help track all the differnet conditions and the modifiers that go with them that come up throughout combat.

I ask because I found myself last night trying to keep up with the villians that were Brused, Staggered, Stunned and Exhausted all at the same time. This while trying to keep the pace moving!

A friend of mine put together a .tcl program that helps me track initiative, Hero Point usage, extra effort and damage. Its really focused more on the Hero Point usage since you can only use each form of Hero Point use once a round, so keeping track is important and hard to do, but it does supply some assitance with the other. Its not much use if you don't have the .tcl library installed though.
And we by this sole token;
Know we once were gods;
Take shame in being broken;
No matter how great the odds.

Prince0DC
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Prince0DC » Tue May 01, 2007 1:21 pm

Paragon, thanks but you ar ecorrect; I do not have the .tcl library installed. Is it a difficult process? I can't say I'm familiar with it.

Paragon
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Paragon » Tue May 01, 2007 4:50 pm

Prince0DC wrote:Paragon, thanks but you ar ecorrect; I do not have the .tcl library installed. Is it a difficult process? I can't say I'm familiar with it.

I don't recall it being a big problem when I did it; I'd never heard of it before the friend who did the program for me told me I'd need it.
And we by this sole token;

Know we once were gods;

Take shame in being broken;

No matter how great the odds.

Return to “Fan Resources”