DC Animated Fanzine updated for 2E?

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
Willis
Groupie
Groupie

DC Animated Fanzine updated for 2E?

Post by Willis » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:39 am

Hey all,

Has the DCAU sourcebook been updated for 2e at all?

Roman Virtue
Hero
Hero

Post by Roman Virtue » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:21 pm

No,not the first one, but I think the second was was 2e IIRC. During my peronal Crisis on April Fools Day, I don't have access to any of my RPG stuff, so I can't varify...
Legends Never Die!!!
Roman Virtues Facebook

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Post by catsi563 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:51 pm

no unfortuantely the second one which includes some JLU was first edition. but did have some corrections and updates for the first ones.

Heres hoping brettbo can get the conversion machine in gear for an awesome DCAU 2.0 2nd edition source book. :D
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

Bretbo
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Post by Bretbo » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:42 am

Hey, thanks for the interest! I've kinda held off on doing a conversion because I figured the Roll Call Forum was covering this pretty good. But if there is interest... :wink:

Cyclone
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post by Cyclone » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:52 am

Bretbo wrote:Hey, thanks for the interest! I've kinda held off on doing a conversion because I figured the Roll Call Forum was covering this pretty good. But if there is interest... :wink:
There is.
"When they ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out of guns, they used knives and sticks and their bare hands. They were magnificent."

Sunbear
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post by Sunbear » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:38 am

Wow. There is mucho intrest. Its a big job though (like I imagine the first one was as well) so I hope you can get it done without to much hastle.

Your first conversion pdf was one of the reasons that I decided to "make mine mutants and masterminds".

Darth Sarcastic
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Darth Sarcastic » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:00 am

Interest? That's like saying the Grand Canyon's a pock-mark...or that George W. Bush is retarded....an understatement indeed. Your 1e version made it look so easy.

Everybody...2e!...2e!...2e!...2e!...
"Shall I goto Red Alert sir? It does mean changing the light-bulb." - Kryten, Red Dwarf

Invictus
Zealot
Zealot

Post by Invictus » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:43 am

I thought you were the uninterested one, Bretbo, after all the trouble you had getting the pdf made for the follow up. I'd love a 2e version, myself.

Roman Virtue
Hero
Hero

Post by Roman Virtue » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:30 pm

What the appeal is, I think is that all the stats are collected in pdf format. It's great to have the Roll Call to go to, but you really can't beat having your characters all in a nice, tidy, cool-looking pdf book!

I've ALWAYS wanted someone to collect the Roll Call entries into pdf! Maybe something like a 'Best Of"?

But as to updating the first JLU for 2e, yes there is intrest!

"If you make it, they will download..."

Did you guys hear that?!!? :shock:

:lol:
Legends Never Die!!!
Roman Virtues Facebook

XEI
Hireling
Hireling

Handing out Possibility!

Post by XEI » Mon May 14, 2007 10:33 am

Okay, I've been away for months and have spent 2 hours re-immersing myself in the forums to find out what's shaking in the Tanks. This thread started a while ago and I'm not sure if Bretbo is game for starting up a DCU Sourcebook 2.0.

I have crawled out from under the rocks of which I've hid myself from the world and there's no better way to relaunch ECORE Central (concentrating on 2.0 material) then to start work on gathering material for DCU 2.0.

DCU 1.0 was launched on E-CORE when it started years ago. After all the turbulence and changes in the last year, DCU 2.0 could be the kind of thing to put it all back on track!
8) NunoXEI => Twitter: @NunoXEI
www.xeibooks.com | www.nunoxei.com