Gaming Aid: Condition Chips Mk. II (Now Available)

Have an M&M fan Web site? Find a great place to get superhero miniatures? Have miniature conversion tips or any other resources like that? Put 'em in here.
Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Silverback » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:28 am

Demongg wrote:. . . Hey - you got a super tight PDF of this? . . .

Has been e-mailed to Xei at Ecore Central. Hopefully will remember to forward you a copy too.

Demongg wrote:PS...
Yeah - I feel bad that my group (and a few others) didn't jive with your action cards.

I'm sure there'll be some groups who find them useful.

Demongg wrote:I think you're right that the Condition Chart would RAWK. I can imagine printing this Hit Chart on the revese of a Condition Chart to give to the players during game. . .

What Hit Chart?

Demongg
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Demongg » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:46 am

Silverback wrote:
Demongg wrote:I think you're right that the Condition Chart would RAWK. I can imagine printing this Hit Chart on the revese of a Condition Chart to give to the players during game. . .

What Hit Chart?

sorry, I meant the "Gaming Aid: Character Condition Sheet".

I look forward to getting a copy of the PDF final version of the Condition Chip chart. My email is kevperrine@yahoo.com

thanks again
-kev-

"With great power..."

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Silverback » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:07 am

The Mk. II version of this sheet is now available from Ecore Central or from Scribd
Last edited by Silverback on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demongg
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Demongg » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:59 pm

Silverback wrote:The Mk. II version of this sheet is now available from Ecore Central.

Really?
They either haven't uploaded it yet or I am looking in the wrong place.
I'd like a copy by Thursday evening, if they don't have it up can you send me a copy?
kepverrine@yahoo.com

thanks SB!
-kev-

"With great power..."

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Silverback » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:22 pm

Demongg wrote:. . . I'd like a copy by Thursday evening, if they don't have it up can you send me a copy? . . .

I sent you a copy of this on Tuesday. Anyway here's the direct link to the file on Ecore Central.

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Silverback » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:04 pm

I've been kicking round an idea in my head to create an additional version of this gaming aid. Rather than using poker chips and making the reference sheet a tent card I was thinking about using glass/plastic beads (as they're available in more colours) and having the condition chart a sheet that sits next to each player for them to place their beads on. Redesigning in this way would allow the text size to be smaller and, therefore, allow for the inclusion of the Dead condition.

Thoughts!?

Sketchpad
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Sketchpad » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Silverback wrote:I've been kicking round an idea in my head to create an additional version of this gaming aid. Rather than using poker chips and making the reference sheet a tent card I was thinking about using glass/plastic beads (as they're available in more colours) and having the condition chart a sheet that sits next to each player for them to place their beads on. Redesigning in this way would allow the text size to be smaller and, therefore, allow for the inclusion of the Dead condition.

Thoughts!?

I think this is a great idea! :)

Demongg
Luminary
Luminary

Postby Demongg » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:23 pm

Silverback wrote:I've been kicking round an idea in my head to create an additional version of this gaming aid. Rather than using poker chips and making the reference sheet a tent card I was thinking about using glass/plastic beads (as they're available in more colours) and having the condition chart a sheet that sits next to each player for them to place their beads on. Redesigning in this way would allow the text size to be smaller and, therefore, allow for the inclusion of the Dead condition.

Thoughts!?

I use beads like this for "spell energy" in my D&D Midnight campaign.
Light Blue for Spell Energy
Red for Constitution (or Charisma)
Black for Taint

But my one note for not using them for M&M like this is that the poker chips work perfectly to slide under figures if you use miniatures for gaming. Even if you don't, they stack much better in front of the players.
-kev-

"With great power..."

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Silverback » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:12 pm

Demongg wrote:. . . But my one note for not using them for M&M like this is that the poker chips work perfectly to slide under figures if you use miniatures for gaming. Even if you don't, they stack much better in front of the players.

That's why I said it would be an alternative gaming aid so that peeps could choose which tool suits them and their players. Personally I do prefer the poker chips version - but I'm not everybody. :lol:

WayneLigon
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby WayneLigon » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:44 pm

I would like a version in card format, like the Action Card set. Someone gets Bruised? Hand them a Bruised card, etc.

Silverback
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Silverback » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:13 pm

WayneLigon wrote:I would like a version in card format, like the Action Card set. Someone gets Bruised? Hand them a Bruised card, etc.

You can always write different conditions on the blank set of Action Cards that are available in Gimmick's Gadgets.

Return to “Fan Resources”