Coming Soon: The Big Forum Purge

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.
BerkaZerka
Champion
Champion

Postby BerkaZerka » Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:11 pm

d4 wrote:i find it a bit ironic that the thread announcing the deletion of spam threads has itself become a spam thread. ;)

we are all fated to become that which we fight against.

Not to worry! This thread should be purged as well - can't really see why they'd want to keep it after the fact...

BZ

Iron Poet
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Iron Poet » Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:17 pm

Heck, I don't care about rank. I hang out on these boards because 1) there's a lot of neato resources for M&M, and 2) I'm bored at work and enjoy having a good laugh with some fellow gamers. :)

Haven't contributed much... but then, I don't have time to do much *outside* of work, and bringing my books to the office would probably be counter-productive to continued employment...
... and then the destruction began.

BerkaZerka
Champion
Champion

Postby BerkaZerka » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:01 pm

Yeah, there're some good people on these boards!

BTW – IT HAS BEGUN! :mrgreen:

BZ

The Trapster
Luminary
Luminary

Postby The Trapster » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:22 pm

BerkaZerka wrote:Yeah, there're some good people on these boards!

BTW – IT HAS BEGUN! :mrgreen:

BZ
EEEk! :mrgreen:
A man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle.

XEI
Hireling
Hireling

Extra Security for Threads

Postby XEI » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:36 am

If there is any content out there that you'd like to preserve, please let me know about it and I will compile the info and host it on E-CORE to take some of the weight of GR's bandwidth and secure special content off on another site.

Just leave a link here and I'll go check it out and begin An Atomic Archive of sorts. For better ease for me, although I will not expect anyone to take this extra step, would be to leave the link here: http://www.e-core-news.org/modules.php? ... topic&t=31

This way I will know about it faster and be able to keep links organized from all the other content coming up in this thread.

Does anyone know the time limit we've got before the nuking begins? Did I miss it on the first entry?
8) NunoXEI => Twitter: @NunoXEI
www.xeibooks.com | www.nunoxei.com

Return to “General M&M”