3rd Edition Changes to the Freedomverse?

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.
VIRTUE
Firebrand
Firebrand

3rd Edition Changes to the Freedomverse?

Postby VIRTUE » Fri May 02, 2014 9:09 am

So I am just now coming back to the game and plan on staying with 2nd ed but I love the Freedomverse and I want to know what changes besides the introduction of Emerald City have they introduced to the Freedomverse.
Thanks in advance again

Please tell me what PDFs I need to pick up for these changes to read if they are worthwhile

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: 3rd Edition Changes to the Freedomverse?

Postby FuzzyBoots » Fri May 02, 2014 10:11 am

I believe that the changes are happening in the Atlas entries and in an upcoming Freedom City book. Biggest one I know of is that Callie has retired as the Raven in favor of running for office. Elite is the new Raven.

VIRTUE
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby VIRTUE » Fri May 02, 2014 10:21 am

Oh there is an upcoming Freedom City book Cant wait to see it

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Arkrite » Fri May 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Yeah, I believe they've also updated the Atoms and Max has a fiancée, though otherwise they're just a little bit older.

I'm looking forward to the 3rd Ed Freedom City book. Apparently Steve is working on it right now.

saint_matthew
Overlord
Overlord

Postby saint_matthew » Fri May 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Arkrite wrote:Yeah, I believe they've also updated the Atoms and Max has a fiancée, though otherwise they're just a little bit older.

I'm looking forward to the 3rd Ed Freedom City book. Apparently Steve is working on it right now.

Then can I assume you missed the reference to Centurions daughter; Centuria in the Canadian Atlas supplement? Yeah, she's being brought in from the "Worlds of Freedom" book & into the main universe, possibly with some story changes. So it looks like she's no longer travelled into the future, but travelled into our present.... Unless of course Freedom city is really undergoing some changes.

VIRTUE wrote:Please tell me what PDFs I need to pick up for these changes to read if they are worthwhile

An then of course there is the update to the Atom Family that we already have, which was a free-be Threat Report & can be downloaded gratis from http://greenroninstore.com/products/mut ... family-pdf

Never say I don't get you nice things. :lol:
“Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’.”
-Isaac Asimov

Samson
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Samson » Fri May 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Maybe she was in the future and then came back to our time? I'm just throwing guesses out there...
"This is me, yo, right here." - Wallace, The Wire: Episode 12

saint_matthew
Overlord
Overlord

Postby saint_matthew » Fri May 02, 2014 10:47 pm

Samson wrote:Maybe she was in the future and then came back to our time? I'm just throwing guesses out there...

I don't think so, I think its straight from one reality to another (being that she's Centurions daughter from another universe, who he sent to the Freedomverse to escape the Terminus invasion of that world, before that entire reality was destroyed).
“Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’.”
-Isaac Asimov

Return to “General M&M”