What books are 3rd edition and which are 2nd

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.
Mastigos
Bystander
Bystander

What books are 3rd edition and which are 2nd

Postby Mastigos » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:01 pm

I got the third edition book but looking for add ons, I bought one off amazon called book of magic. Trouble is, I think it is actually for second edition since the ability scores are really really high. Not being familiar with second edition, what are the differences between editions? What books are okay to buy for third edition, as in compatible and is there a conversion for the old content?

FuzzyBoots
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: What books are 3rd edition and which are 2nd

Postby FuzzyBoots » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:31 pm

You can find a conversion sheet here. For figuring out what's 3E, you can look at Green Ronin's site or a 3rd party one using the right filters.

At this point, I think there are the Power Profiles, the Threat Reports, the Atlas, the Supernatural Guide, the Gamemasters Guide, the Emerald City sourcebook and adventures, and of course the Core books.

Monolith
Superhero
Superhero

Re: What books are 3rd edition and which are 2nd

Postby Monolith » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:35 pm

3e books published so far are the 4 DC Adventures books. The Deluxe Hero's Handbook. The Gamemaster's Guide. Threat Report. Power Profiles. Emerald City Sourcebook. The Supernatural Handbook.

Return to “General M&M”