Random Thoughts

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.
Kodyax
Bystander
Bystander

Random Thoughts

Postby Kodyax » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:07 pm

I got some strange thoughts today. I went to my FLGS to pick up Emerald City, which I forgot I had asked them order for me like a year ago, and after spending some QT with the HB @ BK I had a random thought hit from out of the black, it was night time when the though occurred, and that was this: Why not move EC off the continental US entirely and instead have it situated somewhere in Hawaii? OK, I had some Hawaiian and Tahitian Renuzit air freshners that I had just bought that may have helped prompt this but how many series have their been set in the Hawaiian islands? I can't think of any off hand.

On another note, was there anything done with Paragons other than the one book? Yeah, it's 2nd Ed but there is no reason I can't use stuff from previous edition in 3rd is there? I know I have an original copy of Crooks! that I refuse to toss as well as other villain books from the history of M&M I rely on for various things. I'm more curious than anything else as the idea of supers sans spandex rather appeals to me.

Return to “General M&M”