A Dimensional Places Handbook

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.
Hellhound
Bystander
Bystander

A Dimensional Places Handbook

Postby Hellhound » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:47 pm

I read in the FB page of Green Ronin that the Atlas of Primer Earth will cover Atlantis, Lemuria, Sub-Terra, and the Lost World and I love that idea!

I know the Cosmic Handbook will be covered our solar system and other stuff like aliens races and interplanetary stuff, but I was wondering...

¿What about dimensions?

Magic dimensions, Mythic Realms and maybe dimensional powered places (like Plane of Shadows, Land of the Dead, Elemental planes, Hell, Heaven and so on)?

I know sounds like a big work to do, but in 2e you did the Book of Magic and the Worlds of Freedom, so I guess something similar could be done for third edition in the future.

I would love to see something like that.
The treachery of demons is nothing compared to the betrayal of an angel.

SeeleyOne
Henchman
Henchman

Re: A Dimensional Places Handbook

Postby SeeleyOne » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:36 pm

The 2nd edition Paragons book has about 8 pages on other realms through what is called the Imageria. It is kind of like the Never Never in the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher (which is incidentally how I view it).
The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.

Just about every kid today wants to be Batman, Spiderman, or Superman. Maybe if we were better parents they would not want to become orphans.

King Snarf
Paragon
Paragon

Re: A Dimensional Places Handbook

Postby King Snarf » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:51 am

It would be interesting to see some of the other realms fleshed out a bit more.
Arriba Flight es muy macho!

Visit my blog! http://teentemplars.blogspot.com

Visit my author page!

Return to “General M&M”