Atlas of Earth-Prime: The USA

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.
Stigger
Cohort
Cohort

Re: Atlas of Earth-Prime: The USA

Postby Stigger » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:14 am

Incrementally increasing time spent watching Teletubbies with their eyes forced open... that's the way I'd go with it.

SilvercatMoonpaw
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby SilvercatMoonpaw » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:21 am

Maybe the micro-release method isn't a good idea for this stuff?

saint_matthew
Overlord
Overlord

Postby saint_matthew » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:28 am

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:Maybe the micro-release method isn't a good idea for this stuff?

I was thinking something similar. I don't think the mini releases is necessarily a good release method for this product, especially if its going to be as super compacted as the first one.

Especially with this topic. I've found with my own setting that I'm going back over characters I put in place in specific locations years ago, that I created just to fill up space & I've been removing them because they aren't as interesting as things I've created in a holistic fashion for those areas I've created specifically when I've gone back to actually use those areas for actual game play. In fact I've had to redact a criminal amount of lame from my setting. :lol:
“Anti-Intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge’.”
-Isaac Asimov

Samson
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Samson » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:34 pm

I don't know where to put it, but all the worldwide agencies ..most of which were seen in the 2e versions in Agents of Freedom, is it possible when this is compiled that the last chapter of the Altlas could be an "Agencies of Earth Prime" section for the 3e versions and updates? It was not a huge book before (although is was totally awesome) and a it may fit better if it's own section of a bigger related package.
Last edited by Samson on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is me, yo, right here." - Wallace, The Wire: Episode 12

JonL
M&M Developer
M&M Developer

Postby JonL » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Samson wrote:I don't know where to put it, but all the worldwide agencies ..most of which were seen in the 2e versions in Agents of Freedom, is it possible when this is compiled that the last chapter of the Altlas could be an "Agencies of Earth Prime" section for the 3e versions and updates? It was not a huge book before (although is was totally awesome) and a :e. Erosion.may fit better if it's own section of a bigger related package.

I'll talk with Steve about that.

Thanks!
Best regards,

Jon Leitheusser
M&M Line Developer
DC Adventures Line Developer
That's all I got.

Samson
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Samson » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:46 pm

JonL wrote:
Samson wrote:I don't know where to put it, but all the worldwide agencies ..most of which were seen in the 2e versions in Agents of Freedom, is it possible when this is compiled that the last chapter of the Altlas could be an "Agencies of Earth Prime" section for the 3e versions and updates? It was not a huge book before (although is was totally awesome) and a :e. Erosion.may fit better if it's own section of a bigger related package.

I'll talk with Steve about that.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I noticed I had a weird erosion typo there (darn iPhone).
Also, please check out this three too when you can! http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220069
"This is me, yo, right here." - Wallace, The Wire: Episode 12

JonL
M&M Developer
M&M Developer

Postby JonL » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:52 pm

I already started a new thread for Canada, but wanted to let everyone here know it's available now:

http://greenronin.com/2014/04/atlas_of_ ... ada_an.php
Best regards,

Jon Leitheusser
M&M Line Developer
DC Adventures Line Developer
That's all I got.

Return to “General M&M”