Green Ronin Online Store FAQ

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.
bestopheles
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Green Ronin Online Store FAQ

Postby bestopheles » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm in a bit of a panic, I ordered the heroes handbook on 3/28/11 ordered it priority mail, and it's still not here on April 8th. I've called and emailed Green Ronnin multiple times at this point with no response. Getting pretty frustrated...any ideas of what could be going on? (I've had good interactions with GR in the past, so I'm assuming some sort of disaster...)
Most notable superpower? Mad cow disease. And the ability to emit methane gas in large quantities.

Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby Nikchick » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Ok, so you ordered a week ago Monday and you're picking Friday night to freak about not getting your book, despite having had good relations previously? I'll tell you right now that "calling Green Ronin" means nothing since we have NO published customer service number and any phone calls anyone makes to any so-called Green Ronin numbers actually end up at GR employees' HOME PHONE NUMBERS, where the "if you're calling this number" messages specifically tell you NOT to leave GR customer service messages.

Not to be harsh, but our mail order fulfillment happens automatically. You order at the Green Ronin Online Store, mail goes to Green Ronin HQ and to our fulfillment partners in Indiana. From there, they fill the order and mail it to you, from Indiana (a nice, central location). We're not Amazon.com, we don't have multiple warehouses around the country, a fleet of customer service drones, a 1-800 number, or automatic tracking. At this point, at almost 9pm Pacific on a Friday night (when I first saw this message) I can't even do anything about it until 9am Eastern on Monday when our warehouse guys are in to tell me what may or may not have happened with this order.

Just FYI, Jason, I've not seen any e-mails from you about this and I've checked under both your name and your order. Check out the "What to do about ORDER ISSUES" thread and give me a PM on Monday?

Nicole
Nicole Lindroos
Green Ronin Publishing
www.greenronin.com
www.mutantsandmasterminds.com

kirinke
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion
Location: Behind the mayo, to the left of the cheese, next to the mystery meat leftover from last week

Postby kirinke » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 am

Do you know if 3E will have an ultimate power/freedom city type supplement like 2E does?
Personally, I couldn't wait for the book, so I bought the PDF. Much cheaper that way too. :twisted:

bestopheles
Bystander
Bystander

Postby bestopheles » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Nicole, I emailed last week and this week (and Pm'd you right after I posted this message last night.) The email account was Bestopheles at gmail. I know Friday is not the best time to work on this, but I have two jobs and frankly Friday was the first time I could go follow up leads beyond the emails. The number I called stated actually that it was not the fastest way to get helped and that email was better, but again...as I hadn't received a response from email I did try that method too. Not wanting to ruffle any feathers or give you grief on the the weekend, but I was getting a bit frustrated. I've actually met you in person (I was a demo monkey at Origins back in the days of MM 1st ed) and everyone at GR that I met was very nice, I wasn't doubting you guys, but I was wondering if there was something deeply fracked about my order. I'll PM you again on Monday, thanks for the assistance.
_Jason

Nikchick wrote:Ok, so you ordered a week ago Monday and you're picking Friday night to freak about not getting your book, despite having had good relations previously? I'll tell you right now that "calling Green Ronin" means nothing since we have NO published customer service number and any phone calls anyone makes to any so-called Green Ronin numbers actually end up at GR employees' HOME PHONE NUMBERS, where the "if you're calling this number" messages specifically tell you NOT to leave GR customer service messages.

Not to be harsh, but our mail order fulfillment happens automatically. You order at the Green Ronin Online Store, mail goes to Green Ronin HQ and to our fulfillment partners in Indiana. From there, they fill the order and mail it to you, from Indiana (a nice, central location). We're not Amazon.com, we don't have multiple warehouses around the country, a fleet of customer service drones, a 1-800 number, or automatic tracking. At this point, at almost 9pm Pacific on a Friday night (when I first saw this message) I can't even do anything about it until 9am Eastern on Monday when our warehouse guys are in to tell me what may or may not have happened with this order.

Just FYI, Jason, I've not seen any e-mails from you about this and I've checked under both your name and your order. Check out the "What to do about ORDER ISSUES" thread and give me a PM on Monday?

Nicole
Most notable superpower? Mad cow disease. And the ability to emit methane gas in large quantities.

Return to “General M&M”