Mutants & Masterminds
HQ    ABOUT M&M    SUPER-VISION    GIMMICK'S GADGETS    M&M SUPERLINK    ATOMIC THINK TANK    M&M SHOP
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Book Contest!

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.

Re: Book Contest!

Postby Lucien.Soulban » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Kakita Yurasagi wrote:
Lucien.Soulban wrote:Kakita Yurasagi, with blade in hand, is photographed standing atop a pile of 12 spiderspawn, daring the others to attack.

How did you know I was a Samurai? :shock: You must be psychic!
Anyway, congratulations to Mr. Sandman, and much gratitude to Lucien.Soulban for the gracious opportunity!

My pleasure. As for how I knew... what sort of GM would I be if I didn't know? :-D
Lucien.Soulban
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Fists of Dorn » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:37 am

Congrats Mr. Sandman.
Thanks for the opportunity Lucian, also a fun rundown of the rolls for each participant. I'll have to add those eight genestealers to the tally on my bolter and chainsword :)

-Fists.
Fists of Dorn
Hireling
Hireling

Postby Lucien.Soulban » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:54 am

Fists of Dorn wrote:Congrats Mr. Sandman.
Thanks for the opportunity Lucian, also a fun rundown of the rolls for each participant. I'll have to add those eight genestealers to the tally on my bolter and chainsword :)

-Fists.

Lol, I'll keep that in mind for the next draw. I look forward to confusing people during the next contest rundown using zombie invaders with "And Fists of Dorn slaughters XX heretics for espousing mercy, XX Orks, XX Eldar, and XX traitorous guardsmen for fleeing the Tyrannid advance."

Lucien
Lucien.Soulban
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Fists of Dorn » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:53 pm

This should fit that theme:

"The ever-loyal Fists of Dorn (terminators) under the veteran command of Captain Lysander teleport into the midst of the relentless Necron horde threatening Earth and concentrate their storm bolter fire upon the Immortals surrounding the commanding Necron Lord. The iridescent orb held by the Necron Lord crackles to life as XX of the invading metal zombies fall, though none rise again as the orb goes dark once more."

:wink:

-Fists.
Fists of Dorn
Hireling
Hireling

Postby freeclint » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:12 am

Congrats Mr. Sandman!
Thanks for fun context Mr Soulban!
Great recap of the rolls!
Christian, husband, father and gamer.
My beginning character repository.
freeclint
Cohort
Cohort

Postby Lucien.Soulban » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 am

I'm glad you enjoyed it. And apologies to the winners, but it's been a busy week for me. I will be sending out the books this week, though!
Lucien.Soulban
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Shock » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 pm

I'd have to wait a lot longer than this to get worked up about getting free stuff ;}
Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Previous

Return to General M&M